It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted on GBNews youtube video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I just thought I share this if you look 2.24 mark you will see what looks like a UFO appear on the right side Nigel Farages head and take fast steady tractory across the screen to the right of screen.

Before someones jumps down my neck im not claiming its alien or anything like that it could be easily be a bird but I thoght interesting enough to share.

Best viewed on large screen TV rather than laptop or mobile phone.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If I was a covert alien that's where I'd be.

Hardly anyone watches gbnews so I'm surprised there was anyone able to notice it.

a reply to: anomalie

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I cant get GBNews as I live in a poor signal area
but its new UK freeview channel if any one cares.

What struck me about the UFO it doesnt appear on the left so if its bird then must of banked quickly to the right and take a nice fast straight tractory across.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Actually you can see it again from the left side of his face, towards the right side of the screen, but the Sun is hitting it differently. When it reappears it is more white or gray. Maybe a Seagull, but definitely a bird, in my opinion.

I actually replayed that few seconds several times before I spotted it, but if you look close, you can see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Ok mate I will watch again but I can't see it enter the screen ..thanks for taking the time

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

He kinda looks like the Professor from Gilligan's Island.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That's a bird. It's gliding across. As it nearly leaves the right hand side of the screen, you can make out the wings and body.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Actually you can see it again from the left side of his face, towards the right side of the screen, but the Sun is hitting it differently. When it reappears it is more white or gray. Maybe a Seagull, but definitely a bird, in my opinion.

I actually replayed that few seconds several times before I spotted it, but if you look close, you can see it.

yes youre right i can see grey/black bird on the left of screen on closer inspection just before ufo appears to right
. sorry for wasting everyones time

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
About 4 seconds before that, you can see what looks like a bird fly in from the left side of the screen then go behind his head. The object you are talking about seems to be the same bird emerging from the other side of his head.

Granted, the object is white as it emerges from behind his head (the object that entered the screen from the left looked all black), but that could be due to how the sun is shining on it. As the object moves farther to the right, it looks like something white in the middle with black sides -- and those sides appear to be wings of a gliding bird just before it leaves the frame on the right.

So I say bird.

EDIT TO ADD: Sorry, I was typing my response as you were posting your post above me.

edit on 7/21/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I thought the black one was what you saw the first time. I saw that first, so when you said, "right side Nigel Farages head". I thought you meant HIS right. The white/grey one was harder for me to spot. Maybe it's due to the current brightness of my screen.

edit on 7/21/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

if you watch at 1/4 speed you can see it come from the left cross behind his head and move off the right and looks just like a aircraft as it changes altitude.

also it changes from dark to light, and size. which i say is the way the sun is hitting it as it moves for the color, and size is due to perspective as it banks.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

As BrokenCircles as stated yes just befoe theres a greyish bird on the left which accounts for UFO that appears to right of screen the sunlight explanation makes sennse to me for colour ..I just didnt spot it until its was pointed out to me.

If that bird on the left wasnt present it would of made the video more intesreting.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25994409]hounddoghowlie[/post

Thanks mate for your post.. I missed it obviously

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anomalie

As BrokenCircles as stated yes just befoe theres a greyish bird on the left which accounts for UFO that appears to right of screen the sunlight explanation makes sennse to me for colour ..I just didnt spot it until its was pointed out to me.

If that bird on the left wasnt present it would of made the video more intesreting.

Yes and no. As the object first appeared from behind his head, it looked like an unidentifiable white dot. However, before it disappeared off the right side of the screen, it looked much like a gliding bird with outstretched wings.

But I agree it looked interesting as it first emerged from behind his head.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

On the right side of the screen at the same time, there is something moving on the horizon between the sky and sea.

Maybe a boat ?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

That looks like a big sea bird sailing along, white core black feathers on the outside.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I never noriced until was pointed out to me sorry for the confusion ..my bad

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

yeh I spotted that on the sea assumed ship or boat can't say it peaked my interest

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: anomalie

Yes and no. As the object first appeared from behind his head, it looked like an unidentifiable white dot. However, before it disappeared off the right side of the screen, it looked much like a gliding bird with outstretched wings.

But I agree it looked interesting as it first emerged from behind his head.

Thanks for that..I guess I saw what I wanted to see in any case I will continue to post video of anything I find interesting just maybe one day I'll have something

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
He's not? 😁

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

He kinda looks like the Professor from Gilligan's Island.

<<   2 >>

join