It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CORONAVIRUS: French Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers,

I did a search with the title, no results, so if previously posted my apologies.

Macron is not very popular in France for some time. I incorrectly predicted he would out of office by now.

But this tyrannical move, reminiscent of the NAZI VICHY government of WW2, will probably seal his a** to becoming a soon to be deposed/disposed turd.

CORONAVIRUSFrench Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass

People in France who enter a bar or restaurant without a COVID pass face 6 months in jail, while business owners who fail to check their status face a 1 year prison sentence and a €45,000 fine.

Yes, really.

The punishments are part of a draconian effort by the French government to force citizens to get the coronavirus jab amidst multiple unruly protests across numerous major cities.

President Emmanuel Macron announced earlier this week that those unable to prove they’re vaccinated or a negative COVID test (at their own cost) will be banned from using public transport, entering a cinema, shopping mall, bar, cafe, restaurant and other venues from August 1st.

And, so it begins...... your covid passport is great and everyone else wears an "invisible yellow Star of David".... basically...

A lot of folks been saying it was coming; the tyrannical bulls**t. Business owners will just love this edict from on high. not.

Well folks it is here now in France for sure.

Pravdaseeker

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Presumably there aren't any people in France that can't be vaccinated for medical reasons then? Because if there are, then you are correct, this is some serious Nazi bullsh!t and should not be legal.

For even suggesting such a thing they should be in jail.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This will be interesting to follow.

The French are pretty good at smashing the # out of things if they get told to do something they don't like.

originally posted by: pravdaseeker
Dear ATS Readers,

I did a search with the title, no results, so if previously posted my apologies.

Macron is not very popular in France for some time. I incorrectly predicted he would out of office by now.

But this tyrannical move, reminiscent of the NAZI VICHY government of WW2, will probably seal his a** to becoming a soon to be deposed/disposed turd.

CORONAVIRUSFrench Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass

People in France who enter a bar or restaurant without a COVID pass face 6 months in jail, while business owners who fail to check their status face a 1 year prison sentence and a €45,000 fine.

Yes, really.

The punishments are part of a draconian effort by the French government to force citizens to get the coronavirus jab amidst multiple unruly protests across numerous major cities.

President Emmanuel Macron announced earlier this week that those unable to prove they’re vaccinated or a negative COVID test (at their own cost) will be banned from using public transport, entering a cinema, shopping mall, bar, cafe, restaurant and other venues from August 1st.

And, so it begins...... your covid passport is great and everyone else wears an "invisible yellow Star of David".... basically...

A lot of folks been saying it was coming; the tyrannical bulls**t. Business owners will just love this edict from on high. not.

Well folks it is here now in France for sure.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So basically they will get a year, The French Government arnt well know for their intelligence lol.
Or they won’t need a pass to enter prison.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What they want you to believe

SURE they are lol
Reality

edit on 7172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I’ve got a really good friend in France. He’s being FORCED to take the jab next week.

Been trying to get him back here. I’ve even offered to pay for all his travel expenses.

Alas, France won’t let him out of the country — even with the jab.

I’ve researched it many times, and keep doing so hoping they change this rule soon.

What I can’t figure out is, they are letting people vacation there from the USA with no restrictions upon arrival. But they won’t let their own citizens do the same (visit the states). Do you have any idea why?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It's in Summit News.

Must be true then.

LOL

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

It's in Summit News.

Must be true then.

LOL

It's all over the Internet, look using yandex.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Dear nonspecific,

YEP, exactly what I was thinking too.... If they think the protests so far were bad, get ready for this edict to go down like a lead balloon?

YEP..... gonna be a two bowler of popcorn maybe.

Pravdaseeker

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Time for another French revolution, people needs to fight the oppression, viva le France

Out with the head.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Sad.

They will almost certainly riot at some point.

It says you can bring a "negative test" as well.

I wonder how recent that test will have to be?

Will this cause a cascade effect? Have to wait and see.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
F this planet. The world is going insane.
Where can a person go now to find sanity?

Seriously. Where do I need to move to?
A cabin in Patagonia?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Hi KKLOCO,

Well, I wish I could answer that one for you, I REALLY do.

I watch a video blog of a guy in Thailand, retired there from the USA. He lets people know how it is going for him and his wife of 15 years with covid. He says, there is widespread confusion as to the "constantly changing rules" and new edicts upon someone showing up positive. Usually from flying overseas somewhere, then coming home to Thailand. People losing businesses, going bankrupt left and right. Economy tanking fast. People freaking out about money, jobs, right to travel, etc.

Sound familiar?

The same story for here in Oz too at the moment. just when I thought I was gonna not have to wear the USELESS mask in the grocery store etc... we got hit with a weeks extension on this mandate.

In OZ, and elsewhere, you literally HAVE to watch the news everyday to keep up with the "Rules Of Engagement" for your daily plan.

A lot of the decisions, and/or "exceptions" granted; do NOT make a lot of sense!

Don't like what you read, wait a day, it will get reversed/changed by Fraudci.... the little weasel, or W.H.O., or the C.D.C.. or some other self imposed autocratic entity.

Do I have any idea why you ask...... good question I admit, one that deserves an honest answer.

My honest answer is because they are f**kwit tyrants.... but that is my opinion. I maintain that history will prove this statement/assessment correct.

They have an agenda, whatever evil that is; and they will censor, cancel, ban, ghost, dox, gaslight, vilify, besmirch, tar, smear, entrap, falsely sue, blackmail (if you got a hidden skeleton), ANY source of qualified, educated, scientific, medical professionals that can prove, show, demonstrate anything medical or statistical that punches holes in their raggedy covid and the death jab narrative that is falling apart.

And of course, when things go against the narrative, as you can see already in this thread; they send in the trolls.

We need a new song titled "Send In The Trolls", sung to the tune of "Send In The Clowns"...

French Face 6 Months in Jail For Entering a Bar or Restaurant Without a COVID Pass page: 1

The above is a link showing this news at 10 different sources besides Summit News, if it works. DuckDuckGo.... good for me.

The trolls are pathetic here on STA. (They are like germs, everywhere in the world, on every website.) Clueless troublemakers. I provide proof of the OP here, with a link to 10 other sources with same info; as I typically refuse to respond to their worthless attempts at creating trouble here at ATS.

Pravdaseeker

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

A cabin in Patagonia?

My father (age 70) spent a month in Panama this past May. They were far more free there than here in the states. Yes, I know China has taken over the ports there......however, he said there were far more freedoms there and super cheap to live there. His friends he was staying with got really sick with covid. They went to a corner pharmacy and bought HQ off the shelf for a few dollars. Took it and were better w/in 24hrs.

So, my father suggests Panama to bug out.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Macron is such a dick...
The French wont stand for this..

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I dont this kind of policy Macron has set out will help him win any votes for his admin or party. Very slippery slope.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe we'll see a seriously bloody French rev 2.0 complete with modern guillotines, drawn and quartered politicians and the put on pikes and hanging from lamp posts. I wonder if it will be infectious and spread throughout the western world?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Imagine still thinking he can be ousted from office. If his unpopularity hasn't already, what makes you think it will happen now? Y'all need to get out of the illusion that democracy is real and that voting actually allows us to do something because it doesn't.
Everyone in office is selected not elected, don"t know what's so hard to understand about that concept. We The People have never held power only the illusion of power.
This will become worldwide and there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. Protest all you want, the only thing that accomplishes is showing TPTB that there is dissent.
edit on 17-7-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

A cabin in Patagonia?

My father (age 70) spent a month in Panama this past May. They were far more free there than here in the states. Yes, I know China has taken over the ports there......however, he said there were far more freedoms there and super cheap to live there. His friends he was staying with got really sick with covid. They went to a corner pharmacy and bought HQ off the shelf for a few dollars. Took it and were better w/in 24hrs.

So, my father suggests Panama to bug out.

Sounds good. Would need a sailboat. Thinking the Caribbean coast would be better.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   
It looks like those French guillotines might be making a big comeback.

An unfortunate direction the world is heading into is taking place.

VERY unfortunate.

<<   2  3 >>

join