It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kremlin papers appear to show Putin’s plot to put Trump in White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin personally authorised a secret spy agency operation to support a “mentally unstable” Donald Trump in the 2016 US presidential election during a closed session of Russia’s national security council, according to what are assessed to be leaked Kremlin documents.

The key meeting took place on 22 January 2016, the papers suggest, with the Russian president, his spy chiefs and senior ministers all present.

They agreed a Trump White House would help secure Moscow’s strategic objectives, among them “social turmoil” in the US and a weakening of the American president’s negotiating position.

Source

Before I say anything else allow me to say that this should be taken with a grain of salt. The provenance of these documents is not 100%. However, experts have stated that the documents fit the style and time of legitimate Kremlin documents.

If proven true, it certainly supports many of the claims made over the past 5 years. It would mean that Russia actively attempted to overthrow our democratic process in an attempt to install someone they thought they could control and use to destabilize the US.

Of course, this does not necessarily mean that Trump was complicit in the Kremlin's actions. They could have been operating without his knowledge. However, the fact that the report mentions compromising material on Trump could mean that Trump was a puppet of the Kremlin once he took office.

Obviously the Kremlin is denying the legitimacy of the document. If they admitted to the contents it would cause a major international incident that would possibly see Russia's economy crippled by sanctions.

As I said straight off the bat, these documents are not 100% verified so the legitimacy of any of their contents are questionable. If proven to be legitimate, it would certainly be a major blow to Trump's legacy and his chances in 2024. Which may be the point of they are fabricated.

+38 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

BWahahahahahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mueller is such a #ing tool bag!

He spent all that time and money, and for what? Hell, all he needed to do is ask a never Trump ATS member.

Never change. The Russian thing still has mileage.

ETA:
I wonder if the CPAC poll has anything to do with another rehash of the tired, oh so tired Russian narrative? After all, you have to dance with the one that brought ya.
edit on 15-7-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers have known this for years. The evidence is out there. It helps Putin and it hurts the US to have a person like Trump in the office.

Shrugs.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Inquiring minds want to know what the alleged kompromat contains.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Havamal
It seems to me most logical, critical thinkers have known this for years. The evidence is out there. It helps Putin and it hurts the US to have a person like Trump in the office.

Shrugs.

I know right? the world is so much better off with Biden at the helm.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Inquiring minds want to know what the alleged kompromat contains.
there was some Russian hookers and some pee pee.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I wish, that would be friggin fantastic. The seedier and sleazier the better.

But it's probably something more mundane like his I.Q. scores unsurprisingly came back in the low 80's and the physical dimensions of his brain aren't as great as we've been lead to believe.

edit on 15-7-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

After the Russian dossier nonsense I don't believe anything reported regarding Russia and Trump.

Obama was the one making secret deals with Russia.

The Democrats are notorious for doing sneaky shady spit while pointing at Republicans.

Who knows though, maybe Trump was a Russian Manchurian plant and Ivana and Ivanka are his Russian handlers...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Well Trump may run again so we will need another dossier soon...

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I wish, that would be friggin fantastic. The seedier and sleazier the better.

But it's probably something more mundane like his I.Q. scores unsurprisingly came back in the low 80's and the physical dimensions of his brain aren't as great as we've been lead to believe.

Qannon, amirite?

LOL!

They peed all over him. And then met with his kid in Trump Tower! What more proof is needed!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Is Russia code word for "Seth Rich"? I guess we should just ignore that news....

vault.fbi.gov...
Pages 130-136

I mean it makes sense. Democrats have been pushing very hard for* a strawman. First it was Trump, then the 1/6 protesters, then Tucker, I'm sure I missed someone.

They're hemorrhaging money and their viewership is steeply declining. They just want one more hit of hunters crack pipe...Even if it were true, has anyone heard of the story "The boy who cried wolf?". New study found that a majority of Americans (60%), on the right and left, believe the media is dishonest.

trendingpolitics.com...
edit on 15-7-2021 by JimmyNeutr0n because: *typo

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EdisonintheFM

After the Russian dossier nonsense I don't believe anything reported regarding Russia and Trump.

Obama was the one making secret deals with Russia.

The Democrats are notorious for doing sneaky shady spit while pointing at Republicans.

Who knows though, maybe Trump was a Russian Manchurian plant and Ivana and Ivanka are his Russian handlers...

I have something they could "handle". My Check book!

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Qannon, amirite?

LOL!

They peed all over him. And then met with his kid in Trump Tower! What more proof is needed!

I don't think, amazingly, that this is a Q-cumber thing. I don't even know if it's anything at this point, I need to see some documentation of the type of relief taken and where.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
New study found that a majority of Americans (60%), on the right and left, believe the media is dishonest.

trendingpolitics.com...

the other 40% are keeping up with Joey's favorite ice cream flavor.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Seems like the mention of "kompromat" makes it fit too nicely with the pee hookers story.

Too nicely.

Also, they have pictures of the "official meeting"? That seems weird and fakey...

Maybe true, but I doubt it.

edit on 7/15/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Qannon, amirite?

LOL!

I don't think, amazingly, that this is a Q-cumber thing. I don't even know if it's anything at this point, I need to see some documentation of the type of relief taken and where.

We have a dossier if you are interested in looking at it. It was the only thing on Hunter's laptop, and Rudy was hiding it from the public.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

More Russian Collusion?!?!?
Tim pool explains why this is fake news.

PS. It’s been five years. You’re in a cult, dummies. You got conned and now the commies have taken over, gas is skyrocketing and our money is watered down.
edit on 15-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

We have a dossier if you are interested in looking at it. It was the only thing on Hunter's laptop, and Rudy was hiding it from the public.

That crazy Rudy, always up to zany hijinks.

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Bueller was a bigger dumb bell than everybody thought 😎

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

and he'd have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those damn Russian kids and their dog, Vladimir Scooby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join