It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Aware. First They Fact Checked Social Media, Now They Are Coming For This

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Anyone who still posts on social media, outside of this platform knows that if you post ANYTHING covid19 related, the platform will slap a big huge warning that it has been FACTCHECKED and provide some source that usually has nothing to do with whatever material you have posted. You will find this on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Everyone, of course, ignores this. And of course, mocks it, as one should.

Apparently, it is not enough. They know those warnings are being ignored. The deep state is not making enough of an impact. They also know that many have walked away from social media platforms or never used it. But they know, We The People are still sharing the truths about covid and the vaccines with others.

In true form, the dictators residing in DC found a new way to encroach upon free independent thought. A work around for those who have fled or never entertained the world of social media.

Phone text messaging.

Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages

Of course, they claim this is to help the poor ignorant citizens who so desperately want to get injected with experimental chemicals, yet haven't figured out a way to get it.

The goal is to ensure that people who may have difficulty getting a vaccination because of issues like transportation see those barriers lessened or removed entirely.

Because........because...........because they care about lives so very much.

“We are steadfastly committed to keeping politics out of the effort to get every American vaccinated so that we can save lives and help

So much so, they are going to offer free insulin shots and other life saving medications to everyone.

Oh wait. No. Not really. Just kidding. They don't care THAT much about Americans.

So, pretty soon, next time you are having a conservation via text and you are trying to educate a family member on why its best to not get an experimental chemical injected into your body, expect to see some kind of intrusive pop up calling you a liar.

Source: Politico The administration has shifted to a head-on strategy to dispel fear-mongering
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What's that saying? Doth protest too much?

That is how I feel. The more they keep trying to squash dissent, people asking legitimate questions, etc. it makes me think they are hiding something.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac
I heard about this earlier, but isn’t this tantamount to spying, bugging, breaking the 4th amendment?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=25978640]shaemac[/post

I actually see how this could be a good thing in a way. Then people will know that a computer and/or humans are reading and storing their text messages. Then, hopefully they will act accordingly. I have always thought the smartest thing Bin Laden did was to have his plans delivered in written notes as opposed to sent electronically. And no i am not a Bin Laden fan.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Maybe their door to door covid crew can follow people around making sure they don't say anything thats not fact checked too

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Once democrats made the decision to cancel free speech rights for those they oppose, even the slightest bit of counter narrative information became an existential problem for them.

There's no turning back now.

democrats must win EVERY battle over even small bits of counter narrative information sharing.

Or they lose the war.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Oberwelt führer Bloschwab has kicked off the next phase of the so-called 'keeping us safe' agenda...

Why we need a global framework to regulate harm online

In collaboration with over 50 experts across government, civil society, academia, and business, the World Economic Forum has developed a user-centric framework, outlined in the new report with minimum harm thresholds, auditable recommendation systems, appropriate use of personal details, and adequate complaint protocols to create a safety baseline for use of digital products and services.

While this is a starting point to guide better governance of decisions on digital platforms impacting user safety, more deliberate coordination between the public and private sector is needed – today, the launch of the newly formed Global Coalition for Digital Safety aims to accomplish this very goal.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Ummm...

Resistance is futile...

You...will...be assimilated...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
As a libertarian I hate big government, but these "social media platforms" need to be regulated, and stripped of constitutional road blocks. They're too big.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thee independent fact checkers are not independent, nor fact checkers. They are MIC disinfo shills tasked with censoring facts and checking to make sure independent thought is punished.

History proves this won't end well for them....'there will be blood'

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who fact checks the fact checkers? Unless we have definitive proof on anything, history can petty much be made up.
edit on 12-7-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh the IFC

Or the 963 is how I like to call them.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The door to door stuff is bs and it's not informing people of anything they don't already know.

I suspect this is a way to pay back large donors who also happen to be "community organizers" with contracts to provide this door to door crap in their community. Long story short, most of the door to door work won't ever actually get done but the people that secured the contracts keep the money. It's the exact kind of thing that happens constantly in politics.

If there was any objective benefit to the door to door crap I might think the above wasn't true, but it's really worthless and a frivolous use of taxpayer funds.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The fact checks don't even make sense. My husband shared this one on social media, and it got fact checked. The fact check linked an article entitled "No, Chelsea Clinton Did Not Tweet That Barack Obama Married a Transgender Woman". You tell me what those two things have to do with each other.

link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Why, yes, yes it is.

But in this developing dystopian nightmare...

The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed – would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper – the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you.

– George Orwell

Do not doubt Big Brother. Big Brother loves you. Big Brother wants only what is best for you. Do not question. Obey.

Conformity of thought. Conformity of action. This is what all too many want. Think alike. Act alike. Departure from the norm--their definition of the norm--is to be frowned upon, if not outright forbidden.

He woke once more to external reality, looked round him, knew what he saw—knew it, with a sinking sense of horror and disgust, for the recurrent delirium of his days and nights, the nightmare of swarming indistinguishable sameness. Twins, twins…

- Aldous Huxley

This is, most unfortunately, beginning to look like an all too likely future.
edit on 7/12/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
Money is the route of all evil my friend. Too bad paper trails are a thing of the past.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

At some point, however, it ceases to be about only money--it becomes about power, absolute unquestionable power.

Any state/govt. has that as its final absolute goal.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I’m wondering if our : “No trespassing, soliciting, or witnessing” sign will do the trick?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

Mary had a Little Lamb , it's Fleece was White as Snow , and Everywhere that Mary went , the Covid-19 Vaccines were SURE to Go .........

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
Exactly. And how do they get that power? With money. At least that's what I would do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join