It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who wants the World de-populated ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well said , and I agree a reply to: loam

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Panartisis
a reply to: ThothHermes

It makes sense to me, that all capitalist countries are capitalist run, China, Russia, US, Europe have one thing important in common, they have been lying and deceiving their people for generations. And this is the information age, people are wising up as fast as distractions are overwhelming then. The vaccine is worldwide and it can only be to further control populations.
That's where I am at the now. But but next week it could be they aim to wipe out the vaccinated, next month the unvaccinated... Aye they have us good don't they, no wonder they luve out of reach. We don't even know their names

Fck it let's just kill each other..... Don't!! That was a joke.

But that's what they want.
Yes they do have us coming and going . I in my gut feel as if things are going darker in the “ think for ones self “ were is Hegel & some basic dialectical thought ?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
But doesn't this narrative, besides being a bit over hopeful for the "warriors," neglect "other" sentience that is "coincidentally" being promoted now? I just intuit that it is connected... somehow.

One thing that my own delving into rare information has proven to me is that we humans are not the only players (with oodles of caveats and unknowns).

Though I will say that I consider Hermetic thought nifty keen and a fine operating system... especially when considering opposing schools of thought.

Edit to add: The current push for mandatory mass vaccinations in the West also points to this scenario being incorrect. If even a small percentage of people in modern society die prematurely, then the infrastructure will fail and any Eastern country could march in, should they desire.
Not to say I can really figure it all out, except that things are being hidden from the general population and that usually bodes ill. Genocide, even of the ineffective and spoiled, is generally probably not ... er good.
Very intelligent, and yes Thoth/Hermes is keen & nifty lol you cracked Me up .
Most people hear Hermeticist and get glazed over eyes while their heads run to evil & satan lol .

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
In your proposal, of a CIA engendered counter to China, while, ridding the West of so-called “soft handed “ leftists… I see nothing more than eugenics and ultimately genocide.

I’m not sure why you’re conflating “magical groups” with Secret Societies, there are some similarities with perhaps a couple due to lower vibrational focus. However I am unfamiliar with any group embracing spiritual evolution that is motivated by eugenics and genocide.

Course, I’m just a guy that likes a good grill out.
Cheers

Your correct, there are NO magical societies ( only one not is the Masons) who are trying to eliminate our peoples for latent reasons . Maybe I could describe it better , but my thread has a theme of Western Secret Societies are monotheistic & in support of a free open market .
We are all born free of sin & called to work our way back to the source in one or multiple life times imo and compounded craft work in 30 plus years . I support secret societies & fight the darkness of opposition to nature & God Amun in Communism as a system & not it’s people . The Russians & Chinese have & will continue to suffer extremely strange oppression that is bore from darkness & greed .
Now Capitalism is not much better , but at least everyone had a chance & hope to become FREE OF SPIRIT & DEBT . Not screaming, just highlighting.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I’d like to think that if a war went hot with China and they plowed the West Coast where I live, US citizens would be so outraged that they’d snap out of the divisive political and mental schisms and into the focus that their country and lives and everything we hold dear and take for granted was about to be kaput.

In other words it’s known that regardless of nuclear operations against one another, the western world vs. CCP would be a war of attrition for all the marbles.

Wouldn’t America need every last red-blooded American?

What am I missing g?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great post. Stars and flags.

Lots of good points here. Will re read and try to come up with a better answer. In short, the population boom is significant. When you look at a chart, you can see how much the population has boomed and it simply is not possibly sustainable.

One way or another, resources always run out

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I don't want it, but it would do the world a favour.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’d like to think that if a war went hot with China and they plowed the West Coast where I live, US citizens would be so outraged that they’d snap out of the divisive political and mental schisms and into the focus that their country and lives and everything we hold dear and take for granted was about to be kaput.

In other words it’s known that regardless of nuclear operations against one another, the western world vs. CCP would be a war of attrition for all the marbles.

Wouldn’t America need every last red-blooded American?

What am I missing g?
A photon delivery & receiving hack with block chain quantum computer hacking of our nukes & Pentagon . No Millennial or Gen Z ( minus a few ) would stand up to China … they hate America and by the time the sword is on their necks …. Its to late by then . I agree a big bad war would even get those Birkenstock fruits in California up in arms .
Yet I believe that troops from China only come after the cyberwar had brought the West to it’s knees .
Then the conventional China troops will show up .
America was formed as The New Atlantis & The Secret Societies in the West want it to stay that way . My opinion only . Cool contribution.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Great post. Stars and flags.

Lots of good points here. Will re read and try to come up with a better answer. In short, the population boom is significant. When you look at a chart, you can see how much the population has boomed and it simply is not possibly sustainable.

One way or another, resources always run out
War or Famine or both ? We have been through worse in history , but never has our information been more engineered on both sides than at any point in time . Hard to get things done that are hard or complicated with billions of people gaining real or fake info all at the same time worldwide.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes

In your proposal, of a CIA engendered counter to China, while, ridding the West of so-called “soft handed “ leftists… I see nothing more than eugenics and ultimately genocide.

I’m not sure why you’re conflating “magical groups” with Secret Societies, there are some similarities with perhaps a couple due to lower vibrational focus. However I am unfamiliar with any group embracing spiritual evolution that is motivated by eugenics and genocide.

Cheers

Your correct, there are NO magical societies ( only one not is the Masons) who are trying to eliminate our peoples for latent reasons . Maybe I could describe it better , but my thread has a theme of Western Secret Societies are monotheistic & in support of a free open market .
We are all born free of sin & called to work our way back to the source in one or multiple life times imo and compounded craft work in 30 plus years . I support secret societies & fight the darkness of opposition to nature & God Amun in Communism as a system & not it’s people . The Russians & Chinese have & will continue to suffer extremely strange oppression that is bore from darkness & greed .
Now Capitalism is not much better , but at least everyone had a chance & hope to become FREE OF SPIRIT & DEBT . Not screaming, just highlighting.

I agree with what you’re saying on a number of points. I have any number of tangents I would enjoy, but most of them would have to be had in secret
and may go far off topic.

I have also mused about a “reverse” or even a double reverse being played upon the world for the purpose of effective eugenics by the Western powers that be;

The idea being this extreme, overt push to acceptance (socially) of previously held immoral and dubious behaviors, including overt elevation of minorities …and groups, in order to bring everyone fully into view, gain their trust, drive them to the jab and have a kill switch perma -placed to complete the eugenic dream ( at will) worked for so diligently in the days of Oliver Wendell Holmes.

I see this as a distinct possibility as well
edit on 12-7-2021 by BlueJacket because: Silly autocorrect

edit on 12-7-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes

Cheers

I agree with what you’re saying on a number of points. I have any number of tangents I would enjoy, but most of them would have to had in secret
and may go far off topic.

I have also mused about a “reverse” or even a double reverse being played upon the world for the purpose of effective eugenics by the Western powers that be;

The idea being this extreme, overt push to acceptance (socially) of previously held immoral and dubious behaviors, including overt elevation of minorities …and groups, in order to bring everyone fully into view, gain their trust, drive them to the jab and have a kill switch perma -placed to complete the eugenic dream ( at will) worked for so diligently in the days of Oliver Wendell Holmes.

I see this as a distinct possibility as well
Great point

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Real power is held by those who control the mind not the weapons.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The 1st page of a famous book written by A. Pike tells everyone that can understand, just what the “Elite” value the masses for… and you mention their exact form of weapon.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

True enough my friend. War, famine and anything else imaginable really. It is a real shame and a tragedy unfolding in slow motion. And yet, we are powerless to stop it unless we can create more resources out of thin air

Those working to hasten depopulation are despicable. But I am not advocating we take a leak in a windstorm either. At some point, nature will take the path it chooses and we will have nothing to do but stand by. If you prepared in advance, you will survive and be a target for those who have not prepared. Speaking of the unprepared, they are toast and should be written off. Their choice. The wrong one, of course, but their choice.

As far as misinformation/disinformation goes, as someone who has followed the UFO subject for decades this is nothing new. Professional liars in the government have taken jobs at corporations and mass media, doing the exact same thing. Still, does seem to have been weaponized as of late doesn't it?

Those who tune out of mass-anything, have preparations on hand and are prepared to use deadly force to defend those assets will prevail. The question will be if they prevail on a large enough scale to enslave the ultra rich 1% "elite" who have engineered this situation, or vice versa. That is really the only two ways this ends. Anybody who believes humanity will pool resources on a large enough scale to matter is deluded. Look at any disaster or war in history, that never happens. Every individual for themselves is putting it mildly. Think back to something small like COVID, I know I am not the only one who witnessed individuals piling TP and alcohol into shopping carts. I saved a middle aged woman from what I estimate would have been a fairly serious beating for precisely this (TP hoarding)
edit on 7/12/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I guess they realise the eye of the mind is calm and still, it’s focus is all powerful, conversely it is our two with access to light which blind us from truth and lead us by deception.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The 1st page of a famous book written by A. Pike tells everyone that can understand, just what the “Elite” value the masses for… and you mention their exact form of weapon.
Albert was a Mason and the newest Secret Society on the block . I don’t disrespect the craft , but I don’t enjoy to many Masons due to a lack of the average green or blue lodge stunted membership responsibility. The Mason’s do have The Mizrain rights and The Martinist are further up the Tree of Life .
Masons love feeling nefarious & mysterious when in reality their craft by design is just a pageant play and leaves much to the quagmire of esoteric babbling .
The first Secret Society Temple in America was a Rosicrucian one formed by Sir Francis Bacon .
The architect of our Declaration was Thomas Jefferson a Rosicrucian. TJ was far from perfect, but what man is ?
Im not a fan of Masons , but I respect their attempt to bring a bit of gnosis to the average man !
Not my thing .
Im a deep diver who crossed the Void and Solar Concise is my steady work for Aperion.
edit on 12-7-2021 by ThothHermes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade
By all means, it’s hard to see clearly by moonlight

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

You are correct. This is why it is doubly important to disinformation TPTB whenever possible.

Who here uses encryption regularly whether they have "something to hide" or not?
Who here transmits encrypted messages without substance to random addresses?
Who runs software like TOR 24-7?
Who else continually spreads misinformation about themselves and others to mislead big data?

Its easy to misinform others. Especially when they deserve it as much as our government and its lapdogs?

You can deny them access to reliable information the same way they do to us. Make sure that whatever information they do get is littered with lies, omissions and slight distortions.
edit on 7/12/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

True enough my friend. War, famine and anything else imaginable really. It is a real shame and a tragedy unfolding in slow motion. And yet, we are powerless to stop it unless we can create more resources out of thin air

Those working to hasten depopulation are despicable. But I am not advocating we take a leak in a windstorm either. At some point, nature will take the path it chooses and we will have nothing to do but stand by. If you prepared in advance, you will survive and be a target for those who have not prepared. Speaking of the unprepared, they are toast and should be written off. Their choice. The wrong one, of course, but their choice.

As far as misinformation/disinformation goes, as someone who has followed the UFO subject for decades this is nothing new. Professional liars in the government have taken jobs at corporations and mass media, doing the exact same thing. Still, does seem to have been weaponized as of late doesn't it?

Those who tune out of mass-anything, have preparations on hand and are prepared to use deadly force to defend those assets will prevail. The question will be if they prevail on a large enough scale to enslave the ultra rich 1% "elite" who have engineered this situation, or vice versa. That is really the only two ways this ends. Anybody who believes humanity will pool resources on a large enough scale to matter is deluded. Look at any disaster or war in history, that never happens. Every individual for themselves is putting it mildly. Think back to something small like COVID, I know I am not the only one who witnessed individuals piling TP and alcohol into shopping carts. I saved a middle aged woman from what I estimate would have been a fairly serious beating for precisely this (TP hoarding)
Mankind does not realise how un-advanced the animal man really is . One week of no power nation wide would bring this whole boat to the ocean floor .
Im far from mass media enhanced . This is my only guilty pleasure and even ATS is not that good of a thing . People are hell and We are all people . Great response. Top Aces mate

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Bingo … free your mind and your a$$ will follow .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join