It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Audit Update: Full Report in 1 Month

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

What difference does it make anyway. trump has already conceded he lost to Biden.
Despite what the pillowman says, trump won't be back.

And even the GOP acknowledges the ninjas audit is full of holes.

www.business-standard.com...

news.yahoo.com...

I don't expect Trump to be reinstated, or whatever.

But still think forensic audits are absolutely necessary.

Have said same about every election since democrats passed motor voter.

That 'republican' you mentioned is one of those that was involved in running the problematic Arizona election, and is against ANYONE looking at or counting ballots.

She is literally one of those that delayed, and tried to prevent audit.

She is still refusing to comply with court subpoena for passwords and logs.

Pointing her out means absolutely nothing.

Except how clueless you are about AZ Audit.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

What's your plan if the Audit does show biden lost?

Then the dembs should institute their own cyberninjas and challenge every republicans' win in every election in every state.

The GOP isn't exactly squeeky clean...

urbanmilwaukee.com...
www.alternet.org...
www.reuters.com...

careful what you wish for....
edit on 10-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You are seriously asking what are CyberNinjas flaws in this so called audit?

This is basically you saying you have ZERO reading comprehension.

Forget the fact this group is funded by pro Trump groups who want them to find some sort of evidence that aligns with what they already believe and their customers will not be happy nor will ever hire CyberNinjas is they do not come up with something...lets forget this aspect.

CyberNinjas is has never done something like this before, people who have participated have brought up serious concerns like using blue or black ink to mark ballots(not allowed in a legitimate audit as this can let room for ballot tampering), they are only supposed to use red ink ...the list goes on about how unqualified and inept their approach to this.

....but ignore the obvious and quote me everytime you see a typo in one of posts....

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

This is NOT a forensic audit, despite what CyberNinjas, my pillow Guy and Trump say. Sorry but you have been duped if you actually think this a legitimate forensic audit.

It is just a fancy word that makes stupid people think this is something it is not....what you think they are going do, take fingerprints and DNA off a 'suspect' ballot and match it with the voter?

Whatever you call it, this examination of the 2020 Arizona Presidential Election apparatus will yield important findings. Either the Nov 2020 election process worked well, or it didn't, due to ineptness, or fraud.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Democrats have shunned requesting detailed audits, because doing so would reveal their cheating.

That's why Hillary and Obama told Democrats to "let it go", after Donald Trump won in Nov 2016.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

You are seriously asking what are CyberNinjas flaws in this so called audit?

This is basically you saying you have ZERO reading comprehension.

Forget the fact this group is funded by pro Trump groups who want them to find some sort of evidence that aligns with what they already believe and their customers will not be happy nor will ever hire CyberNinjas is they do not come up with something...lets forget this aspect.

CyberNinjas is has never done something like this before, people who have participated have brought up serious concerns like using blue or black ink to mark ballots(not allowed in a legitimate audit as this can let room for ballot tampering), they are only supposed to use red ink ...the list goes on about how unqualified and inept their approach to this.

....but ignore the obvious and quote me everytime you see a typo in one of posts....

I NEVER respond to typos.

Not my thing.

Takes effort in own posts to overcome mild dyslexia.

Blue/black marker on table was pretty obvious plant by democrat, and was caught BEFORE any ballots were on the floor.

Observers from all parties are always present.

Have anything else, or just making things up again?

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

What's your plan if the Audit does show biden lost?

Then the dembs should institute their own cyberninjas and challenge every republicans' win in every election in every state.

The GOP isn't exactly squeeky clean...

urbanmilwaukee.com...
www.alternet.org...
www.reuters.com...
careful what you wish for....

Nice try.

Not looking for piddly stuff.

These can be caught without audits.

Want forensic audits to catch the big stuff.

Everywhere. All the time. No matter who is 'winner'.

Have pushed for such since democrats passed motor voter.

And won't stop now.

You have NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
7.10.2021 Communique from Re-elected President Donald J. Trump

Very interesting, funny, yet sad, that every time I read or hear a story in the Lamestream Media about the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, it always is preceded by, “while no evidence of voter fraud is available,” or statements to that effect, this could not be more incorrect or “fake.”

Massive evidence has been accumulated which shows voter fraud at a level that is virtually beyond comprehension.

The Radical left writers say this nonsense over and over again, and so does the Fake News Media.

What is true, is that as evidence comes out, they don’t write about it or bring it forward in any way, shape, or form. Nevertheless, and fortunately, it gets out through the internet and other methods, and the feeling of a Fake Election is stronger now than ever before.

Check out the recent story of 35,000 votes in the great State of Georgia, and watch what is happening in Arizona, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and other States.

The only reason Detroit, Michigan, is not yet under investigation is because the Republicans in the State Senate are a bunch of weak RINOs that are afraid to act. Detroit is one of the most corrupt places on Earth, and the information is coming out, and fast.

In any event, Mainstream Media should stop saying that, “while all the allegations are false,” when they know the exact opposite is true.

People and facts are coming out at a level which can only be called “fast and furious.”
Source: gab.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

...serious concerns like using blue or black ink to mark ballots...

Oddly enough it was the County election officials who told the Senate/auditors that only black pens could not be used... that any other color pen could not be read by the machines. Sounds like a set up to me.

And oddly enough that one mistake -- which was caught and corrected immediately -- is repeated over and over ad nauseum. But the incorrect felt-tipped Sharpie pens handed out to voters, resulting in adjudicated ballots, isn't held to the same standard.

If the folks so afraid of this audit integrity were equally concerned about election integrity, there would be no need for any audit.

The fact that the same people so adamantly opposed to the audit deny, belittle and dismiss the actual problems with how the elections were conducted simply shows that they cannot be trusted. Whatever their true motives, the end result is the same.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No it will not.

You are either really dense or just willfully ignorant if you believe the stuff you write.

CyberNinjas can not come out and say they found no fraud or they will be treated like Raffensberger and called traitors by their customers.

That alone makes this so called audit not trustworthy.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

There you go trying to spin the facts...it is almost as if you intentionally trying to avoid the issue here..

Let me refresh your selective memory

azpbs.org...

Reporter Jen Fifield from the Arizona Republic was an observer at the Phoenix Coliseum during her visit for the recount of ballots from last year’s presidential election. Fifield witnessed and saw that the auditors were using blue pens rather than red. For blue ink is read by the ballot counting machines and can be easily changed and tampered with. Fifield was quick to call this out and was eventually asked to leave.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

There you go trying to spin the facts...it is almost as if you intentionally trying to avoid the issue here..

Let me refresh your selective memory

azpbs.org...

Nothing you quoted contradicts what I stated. It was County officials who advised the auditors that they could use any color except BLACK ink.

When the blue ink pen was observed, it was reported, clarified, and immediately corrected.

And yet that one incident is repeated and whined about ad nauseum, while ALL of the known and established incidents that were part and parcel of the election process are ignored, denied or belittled.

If the audit phobes were equally concerned with election integrity as they are with nit picking the audit integrity we wouldn't need an audit, because ALL such problems would be corrected as quickly as the blue ink incident at the audit.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you have a source to back up your claims?
(Gateway Pundit dies not count as they frequently publish false information)

What is more important and alarming is they(CyberNinjas) quickly kick anyone out of their charade who questions their methods are is openly not supportive of Trump's claims.

Yet you call this a legitimate unbiased audit.

edit on 11-7-2021 by jrod because: Add

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You are lying or once again fell for B$ from a site like Gateway Pundit

Arizona ballot audit plagued with irregularities, official claims

There were two instances where black pens were again on the counting floor,” said Jen Fifield, an Arizona Republic reporter.

Pen color is a big deal because blue and black pens can be used to alter ballots during an audit. She pointed the issue out weeks ago to Cyber Ninja, the hired contractor conducting the ballot exercise for the Arizona Senate.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You have a source to back up your claims(Gateway Pundit dies not count as they frequently publish false information)

Nope, not on hand, and I'm not inclined to do your homework. But if you want to know the whole truth, and if you want to prove me wrong, then you are more than welcome to do your own due diligence to try...

What is more important and alarming is they(CyberNinjas) quickly kick anyone out of their charade who questions their methods are is openly not supportive of Trump's claims.

Okay. I'm not sure what you mean by "kick out" or "charade", or who "anyone" is, and you provide absolutely no context or big picture, so I cannot comment and have no opinion.

Yet you call this a legitimate unbiased audit.

Yes, it is a legitimate audit. They were hired by the appropriate entity to examine and investigate the processes and materials and machines from the election, as confirmed and ordered by the court. That makes it legitimate and that makes it an audit.

Unbiased? Maybe or maybe not. I have acknowledged many times that the auditors have previously stated that they suspect fraud/interference/tampering, and have cited reasons for their concern. I don't know that is biased so much as the informed opinion of a person with knowledge and expertise. Now they have the opportunity -- indeed, the responsibility -- to prove their suspicions right or wrong with a full examination and investigation of the relevant materials.

The proof is in the pudding. They will either prove wrongdoing or not. The final report will tell the tale.

And as has been stated on both sides, there's no doubt they will need to back those findings up in a court of law.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Oh my! It happened two times! Twice as many times as I knew about it!!! That's, like, 100% more!!!

If that's all you've got on me, you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel. But, in the same spirit, from the bottom of my heart, I was wrong... I was OH SO WRONG!... and I apologize for my mistake.

Sincerely.

From the bottom of my heart.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nope, not on hand, and I'm not inclined to do your homework. But if you want to know the whole truth, and if you want to prove me wrong, then you are more than welcome to do your own due diligence to try...

That's not how it works and you know it. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you: you do your own homework not the other way around; That is if you want to remain credible.

Heavy handed sarcasm should be left to the fools.

edit on 11-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

That's not how it works and you know it. You make the claim, the burden of proof is on you: you do your own homework not the other way around; That is if you want to remain credible.

Heavy handed sarcasm should be left to the fools.

YOUR side made the claim of inadequate procedures.

YOUR side cannot back that up.

YOUR side is now attempting to flip the script.

Want information to back up the absurd claims by YOUR side?

Do your own homework.

Start with court transcripts.

Or wherever else you want.

Pathetic and transparent attempt.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Your reading comprehension is not there, not surprising as you frequently just see what you want to read....two black pens were found again this means it has happened previously and the issue was not corrected.

You were also adamant that is was blue pens not black.

More on the mismanagement of this so called audit:

I watched the GOP’s Arizona election audit. It was worse than you think.

What I saw in Arizona shook me. If the process wraps up and Cyber Ninjas puts together some kind of report, that report will almost certainly claim that there were issues with Maricopa County’s ballots. After all, Cyber Ninjas chief executive Doug Logan has publicly voiced his wild conjecture about the 2020 election. But the real problem is the so-called audit itself.

You can not honestly say this 'audit' is secure and unbiased.

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

We both know he is not here to have an intellectual honest discussion, anytime legitimate issues are discussed he just spins it around....if that does not work the thread gets flooded by the echo chamber comes in and floods it with their nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join