It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a Supreme Court Ruling...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Suddenly I have decided that I identify as a transgender black midget with weaponized autism therefore I get all the exemptions and am pretty much untouchable. If Democrats continue to rig and cheat at elections I will be the next POTUS for 8 terms.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This whole Covid situation is one Bloody Hell of a Nightmare!!!
Possibly making us all seem to be divided kind of like a civil war.
I do not know anyone including relatives who have not taken the jab
except one sister.

Just as OneHuman responded to me mentioning scanners.... Well
the scanners could prevent unvax from being able to buy food, gas, travel,
housing & even banking & etc... seems like everything you may need
to live unless surviving in nature & hopefully the unvax cannot be tracked
in case the unthinkleable madness occurs. Hope nothing happens like
"The Hunger Games"....LOL!

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 872021 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm thinking those who are vaccinated give off a signal that can be sensed and tracked remotely.

and also tracked in the sewage?
...just a thought

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no idea what the word Lucifer actually means.

Light bearer

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: onehuman

You are reading it wrong. Not sure how any sane person with 2 working brain cells could come to this conclusion. The vaccine can be patented, humans can not be, that's the clear conclusion of this ruling.

The OP said

or perhaps Im just reading it all wrong which of course is always possible.

just asked for help understanding it!

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think the vax is just softening us up for the coming technocracy and 4th industrial revolution.. (Matrix for everyone-yay!)
There is a vid here somewhere of a woman being scanned over her vax site and a number coming up .. real?
Anyone have it? I will try to find it.
nvm on the video-- being reported as a joke (hopefully this fact check is true lol)
edit on 9-7-2021 by Starcrossd because: added info

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm thinking those who are vaccinated give off a signal that can be sensed and tracked remotely.

and also tracked in the sewage?
...just a thought

"Big brother" is likely more concerned about where your body is, than your bodily excretions.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Just looking over some DDG search results on "transhuman bill of rights" shows this is being worked on for a post-human world. There are also discussions on how this would effect natural rights as in Bill of Rights, those endowed by our creator.

I don't like where this is going.

In a spiritual context, does creator mean owner? People who say these are laws given unto us by our creator... It means these laws are immutable. Supreme authority indicates complete ownership.

So if this very deeply held belief carries over to a transhumanist world, can transhuman creators claim part ownership and implement a form of control that define ownership?

Would they claim co-creatorship to humanity 2.0?

I have every reason to believe they would.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm not here to discount the premise that modified DNA can be patented. That is true and consistent with how they have handled plant patents in the past (you can't patent a naturally "found" variety, but if you breed it or developed it or a seed you grew was a mutant, then you are good)

The reality is nothing is automatically patented just because the DNA is modified. You still have to go through the process of applying for said patent. Each person is not patented, each person who has a sequence of modified DNA, if patented, is carrying patented material and wouldn't be allowed to sell or market it. The rest of your DNA would be free and clear.

The reality of any patent is it only protects what you are willing to sue for. There is no policing agency for patented things. If you have no money to defend it means basically nothing.

On the flip side, and here is the difficulty with these types of sequences, if it can be proven through genetic testing that the patented sequence existed naturally (even once), the patent would be voided. Again, you would need time and money to prove that.

The main point though is no 'person' is patented even if they contain patented sequences of DNA. Those modified sequences also are not automatically patented, but are patent-able. Only the sequence becomes patented meaning you can't market "Uncle Joe's Super Blood" if it is the result of patented material.

All of this is super sketchy though and different interpretations could lead to dangerous situations. Lots of science has taken an incorrect path and the results can be had without mucking about in DNA.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yes, which is why I said 'you are reading it wrong', because it was a response directly to that part of his post. The next part of my post was dealing with how anyone can read it wrong and come to those conclusions. A post based in reality, that would have been interesting, would be what if they created an intelligent humanoid life form in the lab, can they own that life form?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Wait a minute...

If they own me, they are responsible for any debts I have too..

Because, not human and all that.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Totally fake.

mRNA doesn't alter your genes. It cannot self replicate and lacks the biological mechanism necessary to inject itself into a cell to force replication. Hence why it is mRNA.

Seriously, how do you people not know this?

It's highschool biology 101.

They also can't patent your actual DNA, only product based on it or mechanisms to analyse or exploit it.

Doesn't anybody on this forum question this rubbish any more?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
I think the vax is just softening us up for the coming technocracy and 4th industrial revolution.. (Matrix for everyone-yay!)
There is a vid here somewhere of a woman being scanned over her vax site and a number coming up .. real?
Anyone have it? I will try to find it.
nvm on the video-- being reported as a joke (hopefully this fact check is true lol)

Do you seriously think that Trump wants any of that?

This happened under his administration after all.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well, this totally explains the push for everyone to get the 'vaccine'. What about the laws in other countries? Is it everywhere or just the USA?

Only the USA

(Well, actually, not even in the USA - but why let facts stop the ignorant sheeple panic over nothing?)

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Well, this totally explains the push for everyone to get the 'vaccine'. What about the laws in other countries? Is it everywhere or just the USA?

Only the USA

(Well, actually, not even in the USA - but why let facts stop the ignorant sheeple panic over nothing?)

Has it occurred to anyone that the reason that they want you to get the vaccine is that covid is costing the government an absolute fortune and that vaxxing people is a viable way to end the pandemic?

Or that the real sheeple are the ones following social media accounts trying to turn you against TRUMP'S VACCINE?

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Reply addressing 19Bones79 and Halfswede

In a spiritual context, does creator mean owner? People who say these are laws given unto us by our creator... It means these laws are immutable. Supreme authority indicates complete ownership. So if this very deeply held belief carries over to a transhumanist world, can transhuman creators claim part ownership and implement a form of control that define ownership?

Each person is not patented, each person who has a sequence of modified DNA, if patented, is carrying patented material and wouldn't be allowed to sell or market it. The rest of your DNA would be free and clear . . . The main point though is no 'person' is patented even if they contain patented sequences of DNA.

This is one major issue with natural DNA vs man made patented DNA, you may need to pay a royalty or a use fee for the having patented genes. Think about Round-up lawsuits against farmers who crops got contaminated by GM pollen. Legal arguments regarding personal rights and freedoms may start happening with cyborgs and genetically modified humans when we define a legal human being as a percentage of natural vs man made elements.

No "person" is patented, unless we are talking about some created hybrid being that contains a certain percentage of modified genetics and/or robotic and nano tech patented parts. That would be the trans human entity that would need a bill of rights, and will likely never get one. The perfect slaves under complete control by their creators and masters.

ETA: Robo cop may be a good example of the ownership of trans humans. Once officer Alex Murphy clinically died and was modified and reprogrammed, he was owned and controlled by Omni Consumer Products (OCP).
edit on 9-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Yeah, right. Pandemic.

See, at one time this place was full of truly “skeptical” folks. Now everyone shoots off borrowed knowledge and feigns expertise.

Maybe (just an exercise in learning), do a littttle more digging than what you learned in 101 classes. Or from whatever polarized source lines up with what makes you feel comfortable.

Intelligence isn’t choosing sides.
Truly intelligent people aren’t “so sure.”

Just dropping a note to let you know we with true openness just see you as a Unwitting parrot of some “side” not a skeptic or proponent of open-mindedness.

Man,
Even supposed skeptics are losing their spines to this wash of propaganda.
But hey, glad there is a place that makes you feel smart. Better probably to return to the drawing board, you know... tabula rasa

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uncutblock

Maybe (just an exercise in learning), do a littttle more digging than what you learned in 101 classes.

Thing stupid thing is... You don't actually need to. 95% of these fake covid stories can be debunked using things from high school biology or math class.

For example the purpose and limitations of mRNA are biology 101. It doesn't alter your DNA, it can't self replicate, and it cannot force cells to replicate it. Basic stuff. We should know this.

A lot of things about death rates or the vaccine killing huge numbers of people more than Covid can be debunked using simple statically analysis. Or just excel and a couple of minutes Googling How do you calculate...

Most of these conspiracy are being started by people who don't really understand what they are talking about, and are aimed at people who also don't know what they are talking about.

It's like having people try to link Hillary Clinton to historic events but not knowing that she would only have been about 12 years old at the time.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

All true if it is what they say it is and there is nothing else to it.

On the owning part, patent laws can be changed and would be if people were effected by this at all. The Constitution, with amendments, would likely prevent anything along the lines of companies "owning" DNA of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join