It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Evil: Medical Tyranny & More Adverse Events After Vaccinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Biden announces that they will go door to door next. Intimidating citizens into getting the vaccines. Beyond creepy. Telling us that these vaccinations are completely safe, available and effective. Using fear and guilt or whatever necessary to get the public to comply. Pushing the safe narrative, ignoring all the adverse reactions. Ignoring safe and effective drugs like Ivermectin, tested for decades.

In some countries they are talking about chasing down citizens to vaccinate them.

So Evil: Federal Door To Door Medical Tyranny; Insane Gov't Quotes & More Adverse Events After Vaccinations

edit on 7-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: changed title

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

This video is well done and goes into much more subjects besides the Federal door to door Global plans. This is Global. They are talking about this all over. They are determined and forming strategies to deal with those that have facts.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

The idea of people knocking on scores of doors before coming to mine to breathe on me at my door... superspreader event, anyone?

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A postman once came to my door.

Once!

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

The idea of people knocking on scores of doors before coming to mine to breathe on me at my door... superspreader event, anyone?

I was thinking of starting a conspiracy theory that they aren't really looking for unvaccinated people. What they are really looking for are illegal aliens.

Then, when the government says that they are not looking for illegal aliens, ask them why.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I won't ever be intimidated to take a medicine that can harm me again. I had a lot of problems with medicines causing side effects that were bad over the years. No more flu vaccines or DTAP and from the changes I am seeing in vaccine technology, I am going to deny pretty much any vaccine in the future because the caution has been taken out of the research in the design of new vaccines now.

new topics

top topics

join