It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psy-Ops Research.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It is absolutely heartbreaking that our own military and academic institutions are so willing to commit the most heinous violations of universal human rights with impunity.
I was born in foster care, as soon as I took my first breath,I was on my way to a different hospital for surgery. I’ve never had a belly button, instead I have a massive scar that took up my entire abdomen when I was little.. I’m told this was a birth defect, but judging by how I’ve been used as a DoD labrat throughout my life… I have my doubts. At this point I’ve survived several attempts on my life and my life is now being made impossible to live with the hope that I’ll end it. I’ve watched many people close to me just turn up dead, always suicide, even when there’s suspicion, never an investigation. My life has already been stolen from me, I’m just waiting, watching in slow motion until it’s official for me too… trying to report crimes committed against me only worsens the retaliation and hostility… there are no good guys.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Sterling post(s) there my friend with lots to digest.

Remember reading about the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) many moons ago but sure as sh•t it's more refined now.

Here's Professor Sutton years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I have a family member who works for this command. We aren't very close so I'm not privy to any confidential information. But if you ever want any public info about it, PM me.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Thought there was some pretty fascinating historical info in this new vid mate.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Don't know how I missed this, but very excellent, and important, research & presentation, mate.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   
We're really in for it ain't we? Probably time for a new thread, y'all? What scares me is how a large part of the population is eating the narrative up.

Have you surveyed the state-of-affairs on Twitter & YouTube as regards the current UAP promotional psy-op? I see a lot of gullible mis-led folk and very few voices that understand it's an operation. It's gaining steam.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: karl 12

Appreciate it Karl! The "Settled science" sums it up quite well. Yes, that was a great movie!

May have already been mentioned/known from other threads, but think it's important given who/what we're up against...
Google has a division known as Jigsaw, which describes itself as looking for 'high impact interventions' to make the internet and society stronger and safer for everyone. Jigsaw recently teamed up with RAND Corporation, the psychological war propaganda experts as one of the leading defense think tanks in the world, to "better detect the spread of conspiracy theories at scale." RAND wrote a bureaucratic policy paper with recommendations on how to tackle the so-called problem.

Google’s Jigsaw unit asked our RAND research team to help answer a difficult question: How can we better detect the spread of conspiracy theories at scale?
Because the spread of conspiracy theories is a sociocultural problem, they wanted more than a black box and asked whether we could advance machine-learning (ML) applications to provide additional insight: How do online conspiracies function linguistically and rhetorically?

One of the conspiracy groups RAND studied for this were those who believe in alien visitation. All for your safety of course.

They spent alot of time in this 108 page paper going over how proud they were of the policy system they developed and how it works in identifying conspiracy theories at scale using algorithmic detection.

They identified and studied 4 conspiracy groups by linguistic analysis and developed recommendations for them. These were the groups in order of most harmful to least:
1. Anti-vaxxers
2. Covid-origin dissenters
3. White Genocide (WG) groups
4. UFO believers

Interestingly, they did not target 9/11 groups considering there's some 20 years worth of conspiracy data to mine, but instead focused on four that have been plastered all over msm & social media.

Note 1: the study was done last year when you could not talk about Covid origins.

Note 2: they used the word "harm" in the context of harmful to the public, 51 times.

Conspiracy theories are an important part of what the RAND Corporation refers to as Truth Decay a shift in public discourse away from facts and analysis caused by four interrelated drivers:
1. an increasing disagreement about facts and analytical interpretations of facts and data
2. a blurring of the line between opinion and fact
3. an increasing relative volume, and resulting influence, of opinion and personal experience over fact.
4. a declining trust in formerly respected sources of factual information.
#3 sounds like don't believe in what your eyes see & ears hear, don't think..just listen to what we tell you. Trust the science.

Conspiracy theories reflect both a move away from factual truth and declining trust in factual sources, replacing trustworthy information with untrustworthy information.

Page 17: Alien Conspiracy Community

Page 24:

Recommendations: Pg 42

RAND Report: Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media

Like to know how Goog/Jigsaw plans to do "transparent and sensitive manner" engagement. Covert emotion based infiltration algo influencers? "Hello, I'm from Google's Jigsaw division and wish to inform that you are engaging in a conspiracy theory that is not backed up by factual authoritative sources...here let me help you out and guide you to our facts on the matter...have a nice day." Ha, yea right. I'm sure Goog will take the RAND recommendations and tweak & militarize the hell out it to keep us safe, transparently of course. Don't be evil.🤡

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Don't know how I missed this, but very excellent, and important, research & presentation, mate.

Thanks for the bumpty bump and kind words Gut - took me quite a while to put this thread together but think I ended up posting it in the wrong forum lol.

Remember you posted ages ago on this thread about how Russell was posting some great content with reach and have to say he's been bloody marvellous recently - this [ one had me in stitches lol.

As for Psy-Ops think it's painfully apparent that many (many) human beings are being brainwashed, conditioned and indoctrinated by their 'smart' devices (not to mention those cheeky EMF wave modulations and CIA media) so I would definitely agree with your assessment that we're 'in for it'.

Should be a pretty wild, fascinating and horrifying ride over the next few years.

PS Do feel a bit cursed after researching the run up to WW2 and those responsible for the funding of it - looks like there's nothing new under the sun.

edit on 5-9-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
We're really in for it ain't we? Probably time for a new thread, y'all? What scares me is how a large part of the population is eating the narrative up.

Have you surveyed the state-of-affairs on Twitter & YouTube as regards the current UAP promotional psy-op? I see a lot of gullible mis-led folk and very few voices that understand it's an operation. It's gaining steam.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Appreciate it Karl! The "Settled science" sums it up quite well. Yes, that was a great movie!

May have already been mentioned/known from other threads, but think it's important given who/what we're up against...
Google has a division known as Jigsaw, which describes itself as looking for 'high impact interventions' to make the internet and society stronger and safer for everyone. Jigsaw recently teamed up with RAND Corporation, the psychological war propaganda experts as one of the leading defense think tanks in the world, to "better detect the spread of conspiracy theories at scale." RAND wrote a bureaucratic policy paper with recommendations on how to tackle the so-called problem.

Google’s Jigsaw unit asked our RAND research team to help answer a difficult question: How can we better detect the spread of conspiracy theories at scale?
Because the spread of conspiracy theories is a sociocultural problem, they wanted more than a black box and asked whether we could advance machine-learning (ML) applications to provide additional insight: How do online conspiracies function linguistically and rhetorically?

One of the conspiracy groups RAND studied for this were those who believe in alien visitation. All for your safety of course.

They spent alot of time in this 108 page paper going over how proud they were of the policy system they developed and how it works in identifying conspiracy theories at scale using algorithmic detection.

They identified and studied 4 conspiracy groups by linguistic analysis and developed recommendations for them. These were the groups in order of most harmful to least:
1. Anti-vaxxers
2. Covid-origin dissenters
3. White Genocide (WG) groups
4. UFO believers

Interestingly, they did not target 9/11 groups considering there's some 20 years worth of conspiracy data to mine, but instead focused on four that have been plastered all over msm & social media.

Note 1: the study was done last year when you could not talk about Covid origins.

Note 2: they used the word "harm" in the context of harmful to the public, 51 times.

Conspiracy theories are an important part of what the RAND Corporation refers to as Truth Decay a shift in public discourse away from facts and analysis caused by four interrelated drivers:
1. an increasing disagreement about facts and analytical interpretations of facts and data
2. a blurring of the line between opinion and fact
3. an increasing relative volume, and resulting influence, of opinion and personal experience over fact.
4. a declining trust in formerly respected sources of factual information.
#3 sounds like don't believe in what your eyes see & ears hear, don't think..just listen to what we tell you. Trust the science.

Conspiracy theories reflect both a move away from factual truth and declining trust in factual sources, replacing trustworthy information with untrustworthy information.

Page 17: Alien Conspiracy Community

Page 24:

Recommendations: Pg 42

RAND Report: Detecting Conspiracy Theories on Social Media

Like to know how Goog/Jigsaw plans to do "transparent and sensitive manner" engagement. Covert emotion based infiltration algo influencers? "Hello, I'm from Google's Jigsaw division and wish to inform that you are engaging in a conspiracy theory that is not backed up by factual authoritative sources...here let me help you out and guide you to our facts on the matter...have a nice day." Ha, yea right. I'm sure Goog will take the RAND recommendations and tweak & militarize the hell out it to keep us safe, transparently of course. Don't be evil.🤡

YES. It's gone supernova toxic tweet syndrome. I got to the point where I just had to turn it off. I'll do the occassional skim, roll my eyes and move on. There are a few that come across as genuine truth seekers, but of course their voice gets buried & silenced among all the noise. One has to have a really strong filter/algo.

My emotions roller coaster goes from hilarious to sad, very sad, to disturbing & c'mon man, really?!! Once in awhile I see a oh, now that is curious but, it's all become such a clown show like everything else being destroyed these days and like you said, so many are consuming like an endless supply of kool-aid, and that is the frightening, disturbing part. How so many can kneel down to St. Lue Elizondo & his minions is mind boggling. Many of these people live in UFO/UAP bubble believing it's all new miraculous findings the gov't shills are disclosing post 2016 & 2004 and never mind all that documentation from the 40s-50s. Trust the new sCiEnCe! LOL.

I will say I think Lue is fairly intelligent (based on his background before AATIP came into the public consciousness), but his followers as seen on social media are useful idiots, imo. However, really this is nothing new when it comes to ideologies, mythos and cults as I'm sure you well know. I think the counter-intel people are sheparding the masses into a box, not a physical box per say, but a 'box' (cage) for their minds and one day that trap door is going to slam shut.

You'd think the many conflicting messages about UFOs/ET alone would be enough to move people off the 2017 bandwagon, but the architects were never looking to create a following of rational people. If anything, quite the opposite was the case.

On Sept 10th, Mr. Mellon'aire will headline the "UFO World Congress" in Barcelona. He'll appear with the likes of Linda Moulton Howe and "E Light", who will offer guidance from the "Galactic Guardians Council of Light."

For $1200, you can "meet and greet" him.👏 Fans go wild.🙄

The False Space Religion may/is the "Disclosure" based on an old myth coming soon.? Perhaps. Probably at the end of this decade or early 2030s. It's been going on for 70 years so apparently the shadow hands are in no hurry. It will be another political "deep event" like those of the past that still have many unanswered questions. IDK, but the proverbial pendulum is going to eventually swing back and it will not discriminate, but merciless. For now we just have to let the culture mind war play out...and maybe after a true uncomfortable revelation appears out of the fog.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Sep, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Fair dos mate, I think it's fair to say you've done more than anyone to warn folks about what's in the post.

:cheers

posted on Sep, 6 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
🙃🙄👏🤡🛸

If I were a king for the day, what would this new environment look like? In this new environment, topics such as Xenoscience, Exopolitics, Astrobiology, and Exotheology would not be ostracized as fringe science. As the phenomena are still not yet fully understood and are truly unknown, we must keep ourselves open to a variety of possibilities by allowing ourselves to pragmatically frame up the ‘what if’s’ into some form of academic or scientific nomenclature.
So do I still want to kill UFOlogy? You betcha! But it's only because I have hope and faith that we can all create something much, much better.

The topic of UFOs may very well be the greatest mystery our species has ever faced. Let’s each take a good, long look in the mirror. Self-reflection is sometimes scary but is necessary for growth. Hopefully, the person standing in front of you in the mirror will listen to you. The good news is that we all have a chance to do this the right way and it is never too late to reevaluate our approach and change course. Why not give the topic the respect it deserves and allow the phoenix to shake off the old ashes and spread her wings? Why not allow this beautiful bird to rise up with the dignity she deserves and to fly to her new perch where she rightfully belongs?

…The only thing preventing that is you and me.

Liberation Times

Is Lue gonna start a UFO religion? Shades of Vallée's "Messengers of Deception." This will be a testament to how gullible and blind his followers/believers are and Lue could curb stomp them and they would ask for more.

Moving toward a One World religion? What say the NASA theologians? UFO cults definitely in the works for our roaring twenties.

On the frontpage of Exopolitics:

Islamic Perspectives on Exotheology: Conference Booklet

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XtheMadnessNow

"Why not allow this beautiful bird to rise up with the dignity she deserves and to fly to her new perch where she rightfully belongs?"

He's definitely starting to sound like some sort of unhinged cult leader mate.

Also suppose that when it comes to 'Exotheology' the field is wide open to concoct any kind of BS you want.

Talking of BS and hoodwinking the public also just came across this article regarding PsyOps internet shills.

The Washington Post came out with a story blithely admitting that the largest army of internet psyops soldiers in the world is in fact being fielded by the US.

The Story of the Century Just Broke (And No One Noticed)

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

WaPo needs to die in darkness.

The $1,000,000,000 North Korean Bank Heist: Helluva hack story!

Interesting NASA presentation on future warfare from 2001.

The Obama BRAIN (Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies) initiative was in 2014.

Good-bye in-classroom learning, that started in 2020, thanks to Covid Op.

Plug 'n Pray into the Matrix

Havana Syndrome

Eat the bugs

Covid origins 'officially fingerprintless'

Lots of highly suspicious food plant / oil refinery fires

Mega PsyWars from every nation...the battle for your mind. What's in the water?

Armies of keyboard warriors - Cyber warfare on pipelines to mass psychosis.

~20 years later they did do that.

Future Strategic Issues/Future Warfare 2025 (over 100 slides)

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Don't know if you're still posting mate but some excellent content there.

Also just came across this very relevant thread from Anonentity:

WHO has a manual on how to dodge negative vaccine news.

edit on 16-1-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The 6th Annual Fake News Awards:

Video

And now, from an undisclosed location deep beneath the Earth's surface, it's the 6th Annual Fake News Awards! Shining the spotlight of ridicule on the dumbest disinformation, the silliest smears and the most ludicrous lies of the mainstream media dinosaurs of the past year!

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
US to use deepfakes for psy-ops?

U.S. SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND, responsible for some of the country’s most secretive military endeavors, is gearing up to conduct internet propaganda and deception campaigns online using deepfake videos, according to federal contracting documents reviewed by The Intercept.

..The added paragraph spells out SOCOM’s desire to obtain new and improved means of carrying out “influence operations, digital deception, communication disruption, and disinformation campaigns at the tactical edge and operational levels.” SOCOM is seeking “a next generation capability to collect disparate data through public and open source information streams such as social media, local media, etc. to enable MISO to craft and direct influence operations.”

link

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I designed deep fake platform/systems 13 years ago. And far worse reality destroying machines were developed by AAA socal game devs in same time frame.

Reality is inconceivably worse than most people think.

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTitorSociety

I designed deep fake platform/systems 13 years ago. And far worse reality destroying machines were developed by AAA socal game devs in same time frame.

Reality is inconceivably worse than most people think.

Appreciate the post JTS, thought that SOCOM doc made for some rather interesting reading on deception campaigns.. but also found it rather ironic that the 'Brookings Institute' was warning about it in 'The Intercept' (known honeypot for whistleblowers).

Can well believe the tech was all prepped and ready to be 'deployed' years ago and seems to me pretty much every 'organic' tech origin story these days is BS (just like Silicon Valley itself).

Also absolutely agree with your last comment and well said.

posted on Apr, 21 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Below is a classic piece of propaganda that I actually remember being aired on the news - some truly disturbing content.. but turns out it was all fabricated by 'public relations' firm Hill and Knowltown:

Nurse Nayirah" in the media, was a fifteen-year-old Kuwaiti girl, who alleged that she had witnessed the murder of infant children by Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait, in verbal testimony to the U.S. Congress, in the run up to the 1991 Gulf War.

Reality:

In 1991, the world was introduced to the emotional story of Nayirah, a Kuwaiti girl who testified about the atrocities committed by Iraqi forces in Kuwait.

What the world was never told was that the incident had in fact been the work of a
public relations firm, Hill and Knowltown, and the girl had actually been the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador. 

link

Turns out the same 'PR' firm were being used by the WHO during the 'pandemic'.

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join