It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine glows in veins! Showing up under "Black Light"?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Shes an idiot graphene oxide creates layers.

It's used to filter out salt. I don't know what your point is. The point she was making was the fact that their are other ingredients in the vaccine that aren't known.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Speaking of magnets. Must be a lot of crazy doctors out their and scientists with electron microscopes also. I wonder how many will Embrace ignorance and ignore these links?

They are injecting graphene oxide as an adjuvant in the COVID-19 vaccines.

More on the magnetic vaccine claim; properties of graphene in Covid vaccine?

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: dragonridr

Shes an idiot graphene oxide creates layers.

It's used to filter out salt. I don't know what your point is. The point she was making was the fact that their are other ingredients in the vaccine that aren't known.

And graphene oxide couldn't possibly be in the vaccine period. I told you what's in it if it's not on the list i gave you its not in there, See they are required by law to report all ingredients when they get approval. If they did not that would immediately stop anyone from being able to take it. When the FDA receives a new drug they will verify the ingredients used. This is why i got the information from the FDA because it was tested.

The first step to approval on a drug is it goes to a lab specifically the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research a branch used by FDA and CDC. Their job is to determine the effects of each ingredient on the human body.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Your being played did you notice the name of the supposed lab that did the research? They use the name La Quinta Columna since your Spanish is probably as good as your science skills it means the 5th column. So their job is to undermine the government they thought most wouldn't notice and well I guess they are just to verify by the way I looked for this lab it doesn't exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

And graphene oxide couldn't possibly be in the vaccine period. I told you what's in it if it's not on the list i gave you its not in there, See they are required by law to report all ingredients when they get approval. If they did not that would immediately stop anyone from being able to take it. When the FDA receives a new drug they will verify the ingredients used. This is why i got the information from the FDA because it was tested.

The first step to approval on a drug is it goes to a lab specifically the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research a branch used by FDA and CDC. Their job is to determine the effects of each ingredient on the human body.

This makes me wonder to what lengths they go to in their analysis of ingredients, and if something could slip by them unrecognized...

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I was really skeptical about the idea of the mRNA vaccines having magnetic effects on individuals. The possibility that graphene oxide could be in some of it is quite mind-warping.

Iirc more testing and analysis need to be done, I believe what La Quinta Columna found was very preliminary, but they are going to investigate further.

Some of the more fringe ideas of what could happen seem so unusual. It's challenging trying to practice drawing the line between being supportive of others, and encouraging due diligence. A part of me feels let down by the censorship I perceive of those who raise alarm bells.

It seems so crazy to me the sheer numbers of those who fall into lower-risk categories who have chosen to become vaccinated. Then I feel angry thinking they may have been taken advantage of. Yet, I'm the one with the mood disorder.

Connecting the dots can suggest some out-of-the-box ideas. I have thought the 5g stuff was rather fringe. Then I see a company suggesting you can start to enquire about your 5g vaccine/internet combo and remember watching clips out of Wuhan and how this all could be part of some sort of psyop...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Maybe I will poop quarters tomorrow, but Im not holding my piggy-bank….

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I get the impression that the researchers over there came up with a theory revolving around GO being in some of the innoculations and it's possible influence in explaining some aspects of the pandemic. Gives me hope...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There’s a new video of someone else doing it
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Trex11

Interesting, if there's anything to this maybe more of these will pop up? I'd think we would start noticing this at night clubs for example...

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trex11
There’s a new video of someone else doing it
youtube.com...

So they jumped the gun again on this thread. Censored it. But we were told it was impossible????????

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

But we were told it was impossible????????

No. You were told it's stupid.
And it is.

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It could be misinformation. But now 2 videos? Pretty pathetic if misinformation. Don't they have something better to do?

Or it could be a psyop attempt at discrediting all other vaccine threats.

Only time will tell if more of these video's show up to confirm.

posted on Jul, 10 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: Phage

It could be misinformation. But now 2 videos? Pretty pathetic if misinformation. Don't they have something better to do?

Or it could be a psyop attempt at discrediting all other vaccine threats.

Only time will tell if more of these video's show up to confirm.

i will make one for you and post on bitchute

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Vaccine glows in veins! Showing up under "Black Light"?

Why capitalize 'black light'?

I hate when terms are dumbed down for the Americans. Black light can't exist, logically speaking, as black doesn't radiate or emit any kind of light wave. It's not a color, because it doesn't emit any color, it's like 'lack of all color'. It's like 'darkness-emitting light bulb' - can't be manufactured, as darkness isn't something substancial, it's just 'a small amount of light'.

There's no such thing as 'black light', there's 'Ultra-Violet Light'. But American people would be stupefied if anyone ever talked in real terms, so they have to use these ridiculous oxymorons or dumbed-down terms.

'Magic Eye'!

Yeah, some wizards might have 'magical eyes', but eye consisting purely of magic, how often do you encounter such a phenomenon? (Obviously you can philosophically debate that it's a miracle that anything exists, and everything is made of 'stardust' (whatever that means), so everything is magic, but then, nothing is, and I am trying to make a point here)

Why is it impossible for mainstream people or most Americans to use actual, real terms that point to what the things actually are? Is it SO hard to say 'Stereogram' instead of 'Magic Eye', a term fit for toddlers or young kids, but surely not adult minds!

In any case, go on, I was just wondering about these things. I am glad you at least put it in quotes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join