It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine glows in veins! Showing up under "Black Light"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Some stainless is magnetic. Swiss Army Knife blades for example.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Victorinox has a blend that is absolute special and a trade secret. We know they put in chromium though.

Simple, everyday and normal stainless steel spoons, forks and simple dinner knifes are not magnetic.

If you invent a stainless steel magnet, you'd be rich.

edit on 4.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I think his body would have glowed anyway; so really no big deal.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

OMG! I just realized something, the glowing is on his right hand! That is creepy! Whether it's fake or not, it's still being shown on the right hand. Okay, now I am wondering if this is the mark of the best, seriously!!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Is that you Jonathan Higgins?

Indubitably.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Magnet bs didn't stick so now it's black lights.

I hope people have caught on to the obvious discrediting operation going on here.

There are real problems with the vaccine and real people are being hurt but you're busy posting as much garbage as you can. You're shotgunning propaganda at everyone just to see what sticks.

Have to agree with this sentiment. ^^^

OP, maybe some discretion about what "news" to post about the vaccine would be helpful.

Off the wall theories only give authorities more ammunition to discredit any legitimate criticism or concern with the vaccine programs, because it all gets lumped into the same bucket.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Spot on, Phage.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Lots of theories going.

How about a yellow highlighter marker drawn on his hand which would next to invisible on top of a tattoo in strong normal lighting in person, let alone shadowy light and a low res video that was compressed further during upload. Think of all the grainy YouTube videos of 9/11 with crazy compression artifacts.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah. You can light up a black light poster too. But it doesn't look like what is shown in the video. So fail.

/facepalm..... but yes... it does. This is so easy to fake.
Why do you people sink to this level of stupidity?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Low grade stuff, mainly.

The cheaper the more magnetic.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah. You can light up a black light poster too. But it doesn't look like what is shown in the video. So fail.

/facepalm..... but yes... it does. This is so easy to fake.
Why do you people sink to this level of stupidity?

I'm not 100% convinced that people have sunk to this level. A lot of them have to be faking it, if this many people really were this credulous and really did this lack critical thinking skills to such an extent, you'd think that society would fall apart. In fact it wouldn't have ever risen this far.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Phage you need to stop being so scientific in the middle of a good sci fi.

You're ruining everything!

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why is this not in the Hoax Bin or Ludicrous On Line Lies?

A new low for the OP, and that is quite some achievement.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

So now I am going to die by next April, but in meantime I am a mind controlled zombie carrying an infectious vaccine that flouresces?

The infectious cure idea is storyline from The Last Ship and ghe flourescing contagion comes from The Strain, another TV show.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So now I am going to die by next April, but in meantime I am a mind controlled zombie carrying an infectious vaccine that flouresces?

The infectious cure idea is storyline from The Last Ship and ghe flourescing contagion comes from The Strain, another TV show.

Yeah but "SOOOON" etc. Where have we heard this sort of guff before?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

There are some really good legitimate theories on the COVID psyop, but this isnt one of them, this something that is easy to be shown as false and to further indoctrinate those that are with the establishment and capture a few thinkers who are unsure whether there is a conspiracy regarding COVID.

Your input in the legitimate CTs regarding COVID is minimal.

you've shown your hand.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Phage

So, it doesn't penetrate the skin and stuff?

That doesn't look like a florescent lamp in your video, btw . I think it's an LED.

He should consider himself lucky look at what happened to this woman after receiving a shot.

🤣
I got the vax last feb. Spoons dont stick to me and I dont glow. Can I file for recompense?

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Phage

So, it doesn't penetrate the skin and stuff?

That doesn't look like a florescent lamp in your video, btw . I think it's an LED.

He should consider himself lucky look at what happened to this woman after receiving a shot.

🤣
I got the vax last feb. Spoons dont stick to me and I dont glow. Can I file for recompense?

Yes. Just get in contact with Sydney Powell.

I'm sure she'd take your case on.

Be sure to let her know I recommended you to her...

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

More disinfo to discredit legitimate concerns. People are wising up to your game now.

We will see in the future if it is true are not. I don't see any proof one way or the other. It takes a little experimentation to find out. The magnets turned out to be widespread. I felt a magnet flip over someones arm myself when the polarity changed. But someone jumped the gun with no experimentation and filed it in the hoax bin.

This mob is to eager to ridicule someone that comes forward with something. With no experimentation.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Some of those can be explained by just sticking to skin or cellophane. Like on the meat packages. If you can actually feel the magnetic field and the magnet is flipped over as the polarity of the magnetic field changes. Then it is confirmed that you have the real phenomena.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join