It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacer Releases New Documents on Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Not sure where to drop this one so I will just leave it here.

Pacer has released New Documents on Ghislaine Maxwell. There are quite a few of them with mixed pages count. Some are 1 some are 50 etc..

Project Apario is hosting them so they are free to read.

Happy Hunting/Reading

Link to DOCUMENT COLLECTION

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Pacer has released New Documents on Ghislaine Maxwell. There are quite a few of them with mixed pages count. Some are 1 some are 50 etc..

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

She has the Pedo dirt on pretty much every influential politician on the planet.

Probably on video.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Why is she important?

She acted as a "madam" for Epstein. He procured underage girls for very very rich and very very powerful men to sexually abuse.

Epstein "died" (ahem) while in a jail cell, with supposedly guards on duty. He was finally jailed after some of the girls finally got somebody to pay attention and listen to their stories of sexual abuse as minors by the rich and powerful of the world under the direction of Epstein.

Maxwell and Epstein made sure Presidents - CEO's - Prime Ministers - Princes, those types of people, had their sexual fantasies gratified by underage girls on private planes, on private islands, in discrete locations.

Maxwell has dirt on some of the most influential and important people on the planet. I doubt she will survive much longer, her "suicide" or "death by natural causes" is long overdue with all the nasty pedophilia dirt she has on many of the most important people on the planet.

edit on 7/2/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

She has the Pedo dirt on pretty much every influential politician on the planet. Probably on video.

and she has not committed suicide yet.
it's just a matter of time though.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

She has the Pedo dirt on pretty much every influential politician on the planet.

Probably on video.

Can it then ever be exposed?

And if so, how would it be done... maybe by putting into Box.com? for a brief time?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Probably on video.

And if so, how would it be done... maybe by putting into Box.com? for a brief time?

Won't be. Not even over her dead body. Too many important overlords would be exposed for taking sexual advantage of and abusing underage girls.

These people are so powerful, they arranged Epstein's death in a guarded jail cell, and got away with it entirely.

The people she serviced with young girls are the types of people who make embarrassments disappear (literally, by any means necessary).

Think about all the unusual suicides and early "natural" deaths associated with people who could have dirt on or embarrassed the Clintons, then realize there are flight records of Bill on "the" plane going to "the" island. What happens to people who could publicly embarrass the Clinton family??????? Then you can see, what she knows will disappear and never be exposed.

edit on 7/2/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Probably on video.

Won't be. Not even over her dead body. Too many important overlords would be exposed for taking sexual advantage of and abusing underage girls.

These people are so powerful, they arranged Epstein's death in a guarded jail cell, and got away with it entirely.

The people she serviced with young girls are the types of people who make embarrassments disappear (literally, by any means necessary).

Think about all the unusual suicides and early "natural" deaths associated with the Clintons, then realize there are flight records of Bill on "the" plane going to "the" island. What happens to people who could publicly embarrass the Clinton family??????? Then you can see, what she knows will disappear and never be exposed.

I heard that " truth kills ". I guess it plays well in this part.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Probably on video.

I don't think anyone knows where Maxwell has stashed her evidence against powerful people (videos, photos), or even if such things existed, or exist today.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

It is exposed - the race is on between what the TVs want you to know versus what you choose to research yourself.

For instance, here is the tip of just one iceberg, in a sea of icebergs enveloping the planet, literally just posted to YT an hour ago.

Take the contents herein and research whether it has any merit.........then down the rabbit hole you go.....

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Psychopaths, all of them...

I think there may be a test administered within the college system... a psychopath test. Those who pass with flying colors, are given power in government and finance.

The top 1%?

They become CEOs and professional politicians. It's the natural order of things in a leftist utopia...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Nada. Nothing to see here. Just move along ...

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Maxwell Criminal case
United States v. Maxwell (1:20-cr-00330)

Maxwell Civil case:
Giuffre v. Maxwell - (1:15-cv-07433)

Both official links will display most recent court docs as released in chrono order.

The sex scandals are just an icing cover story that hide the more deeper criminal/intel activity from the pubic eye which the presstitutes never report on and those involved in the shadows (names redacted) will never be prosecuted because of national security within the Int'l intel & banking cabal. She is only supported by her immediate family, while being abandoned by all her aristocrat socialite friends, here and abroad.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Psychopaths, all of them...

I think there may be a test administered within the college system... a psychopath test. Those who pass with flying colors, are given power in government and finance.

The top 1%?

They become CEOs and professional politicians. It's the natural order of things in a leftist utopia...

IMAGINE STILL buying into the bulls# left vs right scam. God, can y'all look at ANYTHING without those glasses on? BOTH sides are filled with psychopaths but apparently you're not all there if you only think this is a libtards wet dream.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It is exposed - the race is on between what the TVs want you to know versus what you choose to research yourself.

It's true.

And I believe the "War on Information" is ramping up. Time to break out those dusty printers, stock up on ink and paper, and start getting this information in the digital realm into the physical realm.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

A recruiter of children for the elite, to be sex slaves and be abused. Warrants all the importance there can be, imo.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Happy Hunting/Reading

why is she of importance

Probably on video.

By not ignoring her crimes.

Why is she important... dude...

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

IMAGINE STILL buying into the bulls# left vs right scam. God, can y'all look at ANYTHING without those glasses on? BOTH sides are filled with psychopaths but apparently you're not all there if you only think this is a libtards wet dream.

It's not bad when it's MY team doing it......

Main problem with the world right there.

Things should come down to simple good/bad right/wrong and be called out regardless of who is doing it.

Sadly that is not how the world works and the average 'us Vs. them' team colour choosers usually cannot and never will see it in themselves.

Even on this site I could say something and the lefties will call me a righty and the righties will call me a leftie without seeing the irony of saying such a thing. I mean how can someone be both?

All comes down to how humans choose to view the world, and they often view it in a way that suits them, facts, logic and common sense be damned. If you're not with me, then clearly you're against me.....

Dealing with the average human is often mind numbing.
edit on 3-7-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: added a word.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm pretty sure Mossad has any dirt they did get and it will only be used as leverage. Maybe a tidbit leak here or there to prove a point...but don't expect a dead mans switch data dump like people expect with lone actors and loose cannons. These individuals were working on behalf of several entities that can make any of their family members disappear.

The fact that she is still alive probably speaks volumes, my guess is she pleas guilty and goes too jail silently, and she "hangs" herself shortly after. She wont fight this case, her brief life as of now depends on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

She acted as a "madam" for Epstein. He procured underage girls for very very rich and very very powerful men to sexually abuse.

Not just men.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join