It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man charged with common assault on Chief Medical Officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The video, which lasts around 20 seconds and was filmed in St James's Park, shows two grinning men grabbing Prof Whitty as they ask "one photo please?".

As Prof Whitty attempts to walk away, the men grab him again, while a voice is heard saying "leave the gentleman alone", before the clip ends.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I should say that Professor Whitty is England's Chief Medical Officer and has regularly been on TV news briefings since lockdown started last year. So he is recognisable as a TV face and you can understand why some might feel a bit star-struck when they spot him.

But this is weird. A guy is walking along, minding his own, when he is accosted by a group of leering idiots, high on something, and grab hold of him. It felt uncomfortable to watch and was a step away from a mugging.

One of the men got fired from his job as an estate agent following the incident and has been charged with common assault.

Good. Knobhead.
edit on 2.7.2021 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Why is it weird? He's directly responsible for the lockdowns, is he not? And a now "famous" (infamous?) public servant.

He's lucky he hasn't been lynched...same with all the other lockstep chief medical officers around the world.

Respect isn't given, it's earned. And I have a feeling he's lost a lot of respect from many people. And rightly so. He's a stooge for the elites.

You'd have to be living under a rock to not see what's going on. They parade around about the vaccine and lockdowns and the rest of that BS, but don't ever mention therapeutics that clearly work and would have avoided a pandemic LONG ago.

ivmmeta.com...
covid19criticalcare.com...

edit on ndpamFri, 02 Jul 2021 10:18:13 -0500k2107America/Chicago0218 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

They weren't attacking him, just a couple of drunken knobheads trying to get a selfie with someone they'd seen on TV.

Actually, they had just been on an anti vax march.

Says a lot about the intellectuals who go on those things, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There's nothing in the article suggesting they were high or intoxicated in some form or another and there is no mention of any other charges relating to your claim other than common assault, so I don't know where you're getting that from. Can you provide a source please?

As far as attending an Anti-Vaccine march and questioning how intellectual people are who attend these events, I would say that people who do that are very intellectual. You don't just take a vaccine that was made in ten minutes because the Government says so right? Especially when the creators of it are adamant they have immunity from lawsuits from 'adverse' side effects to it.

Do you trust everything the Government says?

Would you even consider that the Government is wrong about the Vaccine and even lying about it? Do you think the Government can ever be wrong or are they always right?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

Can you provide a source please?

Plenty British news sources, the Telegraph, Mirror, Sun, Guardian, BBC.
Feel free to browse. I haven't the interest.

Do you trust everything the Government says?

Please don't derail the thread.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

They weren't attacking him, just a couple of drunken knobheads trying to get a selfie with someone they'd seen on TV.

Actually, they had just been on an anti vax march.

Says a lot about the intellectuals who go on those things, doesn't it?

Do you even read what you write?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No where do any of the sources you mention that these guys were drunk or high on drugs. Do you read your sources and do you read the questions posed to you?

Deflect all you want, but if you're gonna throw a post up full of non-sense and not have the spine to answer questions related to your post, you're gonna lose credibility. How do we know your future posts will be honest and truthful if you can't back up your claims?

They're pretty simple questions.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you even read what you write?

?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Good , shouldn't take long to convict as the evidence was provided by the idiot involved , hope they make an example of him.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

No where do any of the sources you mention that these guys were drunk or high on drugs.

The men said they'd had a drink. I'm not making it up or lying. Why would I? The fact that you haven't read it isn't incontrovertible proof that I made it up. What's the relevance for you anyway? Okay, they were sober. Big deal.

Deflect all you want, but if you're gonna throw a post up full of non-sense and not have the spine to answer questions related to your post, you're gonna lose credibility.

I have asked you kindly not to derail the thread. Please feel free to fight your crusade elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Why is it weird? He's directly responsible for the lockdowns, is he not?

No he is not.
He is an advisor not a policy maker , the's the PM's job.

top topics

join