It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Primary Meltdown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
But Wait there's nothing wrong with the voting system is there?

(Rolls-eye's) And yet we have just another example of issues with our current system. We really need to just all work together to figure this thing out.

The Real Truth is subjective in our world for sure, but it doesn't mean it's just, or honest.

New York City primary meltdown deals new setback to nation’s strained electoral system

The nation’s electoral system, already under strain amid false claims about the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election, faced a new setback this week as New York City officials acknowledged making critical mistakes tallying votes in the Democratic mayoral primary.

City election officials announced late Tuesday that they had mistakenly included 135,000 test ballots in early tallies, skewing the count and calling into question early unofficial results showing Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams ahead and former city sanitation commissioner Kathryn Garcia in a close second place.

The Board of Elections removed those results from its website, asked the public to “have patience” and on Wednesday issued an apology that pinned the blame on “human error that could have been avoided.” The episode called attention to the heavily Democratic city’s long history of shoddy election administration.

And it represents an awkward turn for national Democrats as they try to defend the soundness of the country’s elections while accusing former president Donald Trump and his GOP allies of undermining democracy through their baseless claims that last year’s election was tainted by widespread fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Good thread. The NYC "meltdown" supports what Democrats found out after examining their IOWA primary "meltdown" that occurred in early 2020.

Summary: Many city and state voting systems are horrible. Particularly those run by Democrats.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
But Wait there's nothing wrong with the voting system is there?

(Rolls-eye's) And yet we have just another example of issues with our current system. We really need to just all work together to figure this thing out.

The Real Truth is subjective in our world for sure, but it doesn't mean it's just, or honest.

New York City primary meltdown deals new setback to nation’s strained electoral system

The nation’s electoral system, already under strain amid false claims about the legitimacy of the 2020 presidential election, faced a new setback this week as New York City officials acknowledged making critical mistakes tallying votes in the Democratic mayoral primary.

City election officials announced late Tuesday that they had mistakenly included 135,000 test ballots in early tallies, skewing the count and calling into question early unofficial results showing Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams ahead and former city sanitation commissioner Kathryn Garcia in a close second place.

The Board of Elections removed those results from its website, asked the public to “have patience” and on Wednesday issued an apology that pinned the blame on “human error that could have been avoided.” The episode called attention to the heavily Democratic city’s long history of shoddy election administration.

And it represents an awkward turn for national Democrats as they try to defend the soundness of the country’s elections while accusing former president Donald Trump and his GOP allies of undermining democracy through their baseless claims that last year’s election was tainted by widespread fraud.

Elections are becoming like an 8 year still believing that Santa comes down the house chimney.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Elections are so passé.

“Drink and be merry”

*world melting down, clowns taking over”

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Dbl nvm
edit on 1-7-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Elections are so passé.

“Drink and be merry”

*world melting down, clowns taking over”

Sadly you are right, but they are being put into place. An example is that AOC gal in Congress. She's an airhead just exposing what most congress people are, so in a way she is successful. LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This could be a very important post to some, should be for all of us to consider, though the unbeliever considers nothing of the things of God. I saw that word meltdown of NYC, and you want to talk meltdowns? There’s a larger, lets say primal meltdown, that comes to mind. For you who’ve heard nothing of this, I am going to drop a bomb.

You want to talk real New York City meltdown, here's a tip, for you people of faith. If you've not heard of the late Richard A. Coombes, he was a Bible scholar. He was not a cult, making extra-Biblical doctrine, was not forming some denomination, rather a fundamentalist Christian and graduate of the esteemed Moody Bible Institute. He wrote a book, America, The Babylon: America's Destiny Foretold in Biblical Prophecy, as well as lectured, a two hour lecture of his on YouTube, at one time, but other fundamentalist, faithful preachers and scholars agreeing with his work, that are correct in all their other exegesis, generally, which is saying something. In other words, other faithful Bible scholars, we know of the Spirit, are chiming in. One such preacher has said, to the effect, "Unless the Lord does not return for another fifty or hundred years, and another nation state superpower rise to world domination, and fulfilling all the requirements of Revelation 18, Mystery Babylon of Revelation 18 is the USA, the only nation state that could possibly fulfill all the requirements." Mystery Babylon is totally destroyed by fire, in Revelation. Diligent study of the likes of Jeremiah 50 and 51, and Revelation 17 and 18, Isaiah 18, could result in seeing things that will floor you.

Just thought I'd offer this, as to where things could very well be heading, how some prophecy is flashing neon. The presentation of why the USA and New York City are Mystery Babylon, or the daughter of Babylon sometimes referred, is not to be dismissed or scoffed at, by a serious student of Bible prophecy. As a matter of fact, traditional exegesis, of most commentaries, especially old commentaries, are impossibly wrong about Mystery Babylon, which Mr. Coombes also well proved. As you know, much prophecy has not been understood until our day, past generations more speculating, Daniel 12:4, contemporary scholars only seeing the emerging signs, like Israel back in the land, etc.

Richard A. Coombes was quite a man of God and very intelligent. If you know the validity of Bible prophecy, and you want to learn something shocking, that's not like some UFO yarn or the like somebody's trying to glue to Bible prophecy, but the real deal exegesis, and you're not familiar, you just got the scoop on who and what may be history's greatest whore, that has turned Godless, from once being a golden cup in the Lord's hand, and has made a lot of bad things this world is, for any good it's done, and not a day goes by one can back off from the thought we, the hammer of the earth, are simply way, way off course, and this for sometime, Revelation 18:3 For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury. Search on Bible Babylon and USA, paying attention to the affirmative exegesis, to see the presentation of that case. Check it out.

I just found this link for you, off the cuff. There's a good bit out there.

escapeallthesethings.com...

I saw in a good post, on this good website, somebody that quoted Billy Grahm's wife, Ruth, her statement that, if the USA is to get off for our slide into a moral abyss, then God would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. Obviously, it's a dog that don't hunt that Eternal God, that changes not, has changed, since Old Testament days, and Bible accounts are there for a lesson, warnings to heed. Sin is always sweet, for a season, to the sinner. Makes blind reprobates actually believe they got by with it, when nobody gets by with anything, ever, if not crashing and burning today, crashing and burning in eternity. God, indeed, is not mocked. It's sure the world was partying before the flood, that Noah was crazy, before the flood, and partying at Sodom and Gomorrah, too, Revelation 18:7 In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, 'I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.'

edit on 1-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Test Ballots !!!!

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I agree with you on this subject. I am always surprised that people who are Christian and read revelation don’t understand how important it is to identify mystery Babylon and the synagogue of satan. It’s us.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In case all of you forgot there was a problem in 2020 for the democrat presidential primary! This was not an isolated incident at all. Lets also not forget Project Veritas caught two people electioneering during this primary either. Anybody else notice the trend???

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ash614
a reply to: Scrutinizing

I agree with you on this subject. I am always surprised that people who are Christian and read revelation don’t understand how important it is to identify mystery Babylon and the synagogue of satan. It’s us.

It is important to seek any knowledge of the things of God, whatsoever, though it is a believer thing, that we are led to seek, John 16:13, and understand, 1 Corinthians 2:14. I can hope and pray the unbeliever seeks, though, better said responds to God's spiritual call that draws all men, that is reaching out, at all times, in this age of grace. Anyway, I don't have any of my own opinions, of things I wish people also learned in these matters, for the benefit of their own souls. Men like Rick Coombes were not pulling anything out of thin air or seeking their own understandings. They saw something revealed to them, and I have no question he and others are of the Spirit, the real Christian deal, honest men, only, in their hearts for God. We know who's who. I am passing on what I've seen demonstrated of what God says, what His opinions are, not to even lean on our own understandings, Proverbs 3:5-6. The dire nature of the likes of, coincidentally, the town Babylon, in eye shot of the harbor and Statue of Liberty, a pagan goddess with roots that can be found in Babylon, and more shocking the laundry list of what is NYC in Revelation 18 is absolutely stunning. You are right. It is very important, as serious as a heart attack. It also should be obvious, of our meltdowns, across the board, it is us, our worst enemy in the mirror. We each need fixing, at the root of all things. (Clearly, we're the worst voting machines.)

edit on 1-7-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join