It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

States Biden Won have the Highest Vaccine Rates - Interesting Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

LInk to the Original Pick

Anyone notice anything interesting about the colors?

Leaving ATS to figure this one out.
edit on 1-7-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Charts lie. 2 million illegals not vaccinated are in States of Biden's BS States. Oh, and don't forget the other 20 million illegal aliens in them States also.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

So obvious, but I'm not going to spoil it for any democrats in panicked desperation to invent a different explanation.

edit on 1-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is like a kool-aid chart showing which side will lap up the false narratives and the medical hypnosis most eagerly.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Blue in a maze of Red😁
NV
AZ
GA
MI
WI
Vote Fraudit Questions😁

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is soo funny, California the most vaccinated? they took the shot, lets see the mortality rates for the next 4 years is going to be very interesting.

I have a long time friend, she was a traveling nurse for a few years, went to San Francisco and love it, soo liberal soo unrestricted and soo heathy in her own words, she even went house hunting, until covid hit, now, she is a democrat and a hard die one too.

Well she been a nurse worked with covid during the meltdown, when the covid shot came about, guess what, she quit her job in San Francisco and moved to Atlanta, why? because after witnessing what covid was and not, she decided the shot was not for her.

Yes she works in the covid unit in Atlanta, that BTW is now soo active, I just had a talk with her as her mother lives here in my area and she comes and visit, still she will not have the shot.

What that tells you,

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Looks like the results of state IQ tests to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

So obvious, but I'm not going to spoil it for any democrats in panicked desperation to invent a different explanation.

youre going to make me feel bad if I ruin your fun with a hint? maybe we should audit the pandemic….

posted on Jul, 9 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

...and this surprises you?

I don't know where you're getting your news feeds, but it's been all over my feeds for quite literally months. There's hardly any mystery. Democrats are getting or have gotten vaccinated and are in favor of them, while fewer than 50% of the Republicans favor the vaccine or want to get vaccinated.

Areas that vote Democrat are far more vaccinated than Republican areas. Republican areas voted for Trump. Democrat areas voted for Biden.

But, honestly, this has been known for quite some time. It's a regular chart on any site that tracks Covid.

edit on 9-7-2021 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join