It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep Daire Rendon: “I Am in Receipt of Evidence Reflecting Systemic Election Fraud in MI ”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

www.thegatewaypundit.com... election/

Looks like some more evidence and support to show election fraud in Michigan. Could there be enough support and facts to prove it too.

Will she be successful in exposing the flaws?

And will it make any difference for the incumbent president if voting fraud is proven?

Unlike most of her fellow Republican and Democrat lawmakers in the Michigan legislature, MI Rep. Daire Rendon (R-Lake City) has chosen not to cherry-pick evidence of voter fraud in Michigan but instead, to look at all of the evidence presented to the lawmakers in an objective and open-minded manner.

Rendon also refuses to ignore the will of Michigan citizens she represents, who are calling for a full and conclusive investigation into the November 2020 election. Yesterday, in a phone conversation, Rep. Rendon told 100 Percent Fed Up that she’s very disappointed in the MI Senate Oversight Committee’s report on the November 2020 election in Michigan.

edit on 30-6-2021 by Realtruth because: Link update

Foreign IP's?

Rep. Rendon explained that the Penrose-Lenberg report details wireless modems that were allegedly installed in the voting machines they examined. According to the MI lawmaker, the wireless modems could be connected by a “hot-spot” on a mobile phone.

The report also identifies two foreign IP addresses that were found on the hard drive of the voting machine they examined. One of the IP addresses was from a learning center in Taipei, Taiwan, the other was from Nuremberg, Germany.

Daire told us that she’d like to see her fellow lawmakers take this report and other similar, credible reports seriously, as she believes it’s their responsibility to safeguard the integrity of our elections.

edit on 30-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth
Interesting.
Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

How did you get this apparently very exclusive document? And why was the mentioned evidence not also uploaded?

edit on 29-6-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Let her take her evidence to the courts, lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This is the first time since the November 2020 election that Rep. Rendon has spoke about having evidence of voter fraud, she has not gone into any detail about what what so-called evidence she may have.

There has been hundreds of election audits in the nearly 8 months since the election, they have all come back saying the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

www.9and10news.com...

This is my question as well. Why after almost 8 months of continuous cries of fraud has this woman not called this information to the attention of these recount investigations.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 30/6/2021 by Sublimecraft because: Link has now been provided by OP therefore my comment requesting same has been removed

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Updated to the original link.

It will have that photo and much more for people to dig into.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sources like this sadly only serve to alert damage control at CNN.

But it is another ripple in the pond.

SnF
edit on 30-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I'm not going to hold my breath. Previous people who claimed to have evidence just presented accusations instead.

I take it that this is unrelated to the Italian satellites, or the Jewish space lasers?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
You know, I'm tired of people saying they have evidence.

Dammit, if you have it, MAKE IT PUBLIC!!!!

I mean, just put it out there.

If Frazzledrip is real, somebody post the damn thing to the Internet.

All that evidence on Weiner's and Hunter's computers? Let's see it.

Just DO IT, dammit!

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Just DO IT, dammit!

Arkancide is real.

Many people actually have something to live for, and don't want to up and kill themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

That's not how you tick-tock, bro. You need to hint that you have some game changing evidence but you don't release it. If you're really cool you'll name your evidence after a mythical aquatic creature like a sea serpent or giant squid. You also set the release date months out and tell people this will all happen 'any day'.

That's how to do a Quality evidence release.

edit on 30-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Just DO IT, dammit!

Lindel is trying to get anyone to look at his evidence and nobody seems interested. Are you sure that's the problem?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Well then I suggest she find her way to the nearest Court house and present that evidence.

How's that Durham report going?
How's the faudit in Arizona going?

See where I'm going? Saying it isn't evidence. You think Republicans would get this by now.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That's because hearsay isn't evidence. And you don't think Fox News would present that evidence if they were given any? Carlson is peddling lies about the FBI and the NSA. He'd love some REAL evidence.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
That's because hearsay isn't evidence. And you don't think Fox News would present that evidence if they were given any? Carlson is peddling lies about the FBI and the NSA. He'd love some REAL evidence.

a reply to: network dude

So you have looked at all he had, and determined it all to be hearsay?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
So you have looked at all he had, and determined it all to be hearsay?

How can anyone look at it? Pillow Man never released it even though it could 'reinstate' Trump. Why would someone sit on snake oil, er, I mean evidence like that? Kraken that s*** out, man.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I want to know. When this turns out to be fake news will you promise to stop posting links to The Gateway Pundit?

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Not exclusive doc. Read it. Publicrelease

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Well then I suggest she find her way to the nearest Court house and present that evidence.

This isn't an issue for the courts to decide. This is a political question, that will be decided by the people. That is what the audits, as official acts of the State Legislatures, engaged in one of their primary Constitutional duties, are doing, and what they decide is not reviewable by the courts..

How's that Durham report going?

Good question. Another good question is... why is he still an active Special Counsel?

How's the audit in Arizona going?

The audit in AZ is ahead of schedule (contrary to your tired false implication that they are somehow behind schedule) and in fact it is almost completed. They are just doing last minute triple checking before completing the final report which will reveal their findings.

See where I'm going?

Yes... a false/fake narrative, as always.

Saying it isn't evidence.

We are in agreement.

You think Republicans would get this by now.

You'd think that people like you would get that State Legislatures pursuing the evidence via lawful official forensic audits is actually how you determine the veracity of the claims.

You also typically ignore the glaring point that people who ignore massive evidence right under their noses and vilify and condemn lawful forensic audits either have something to hide, just don't care because the cheating gave them the result they wanted, or are just incapable of rational thought.

So... which is it in your case?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join