It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 mRNA vaccines concentrate in the ovaries and other concerning areas

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I thought this video was important because it goes into where the vaccines concentrate in the human body. Which likely points to what other purposes they could have besides immunity to Covide-19. There is another thread on the interview on FOX with Robert Malone, but no discussion of these important facts.

The BITCHUTE video (link below) has THE MOST IMPORTANT MEDICAL FACTS

Spike Protein & Immune Escape (Robert Malone, Steve Kirsch, Bret Weinstein)

The YOUTUBE video talks mostly about gaslighting.

edit on 29-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added YouTube video

edit on 29-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added to get attentions to link

edit on 29-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: more info on content

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hmm. Could have sworn all those burnt and deleted and confiscated memos, reports, and documents by the CCP listing all the adverse effects on the reproductive systems of both sexes are gone to the ages.

Oh well. Guess we’ll never know…..

Also in addition to Idiocracy, may I offer Children of Men as predictive programming for your viewing pleasure.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I feel like the time is shorter than I wish it was. I've known about various totalitarian and nefarious forces for about two decades, when I came of age 20 years ago.

But, I had deep down hoped the next stages such as deceptive moves towards global governance, population control, etc, were farther off. I have a 12 year old who I want to experience "Normal" life before it gets much worse. Already he was 10-11 throughout most of Covid.

We are facing great evil, I fear, and at scale.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We all know Gates is deeply involved in the creation of vaccines and we have all seen the videos of him admitting to wanting to control the population via vaccines. How much more evidence is needed before the math is adding up.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are babies being born that look like splattered tomatoes.
The proof is in the pudding.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For 99% of all human beings, the vaccines are not worth the potential short and long-term health problems associated with them.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Could this vaccine give rise to the scenario that is outlined in the Handmaiden's Tale ?

If so this world is doomed.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Could this vaccine give rise to the scenario that is outlined in the Handmaiden's Tale ?

If so this world is doomed.

I've been thinking the exact same thing.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What percent of people have had a serious reaction to the virus? The vaccine? Numbers with sources please.

I have no illusion that the vaccine carries no risk. I have a new pt that is likely going to die of idiopathic lung scarring which is probably due to the vaccine. The numbers I have seen all show the vaccine is the better choice for most adults.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
There are babies being born that look like splattered tomatoes.
The proof is in the pudding.

Source?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Wow, cheers for that, a little too visceral of a description for my liking.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Have seen this vid twice. Thanks for posting a thread on it.

Was left wondering why Dr™. Malone is fully vaxxed, and Steve K. has had a single jab ?

Was it because the rollout in the USA™ was so quick, that they just wanted to go-along, and so took the jab as early as possible, before doing their due-diligence ?

It would seem obvious from their comments, that they wouldn't take it now : so why did they rush to get it then ?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Was left wondering why Dr™. Malone is fully vaxxed, and Steve K. has had a single jab ?

Was it because the rollout in the USA™ was so quick, that they just wanted to go-along, and so took the jab as early as possible, before doing their due-diligence ?

It would seem obvious from their comments, that they wouldn't take it now : so why did they rush to get it then ?

If they did invent the technology, as claimed, and thus know it is so dangerous because of their expertise in it, isn't the danger something they would have known already? Doesn't quite add up.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I didn't know they were VAXXED. Maybe they were just hypnotized by the media before they realized what a fool mistake they had made. Or they were forced into it through their jobs etc.
edit on 29-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added more brilliant thoughts. So others can learn about higher thinking.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I didn't know they were VAXXED. Maybe they were just hypnotized by the media before they realized what a fool mistake they had made. Or they were forced into it through their jobs etc.

So the guy who created the technology didn't realize it was a mistake to take it?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Yeah, they mentioned it in the longer, original version of the conversation.
It was like 3 hours long or so, but only watched around the first 70 or 80 minutes. Don't remember.

Linky : Odysee : How to save the world, in three easy steps.

OMG : it's Odysee™ !! Aren't they just as bad as Bitchute™ ?? !!!! LoL !!

It just seems to me that they couldn't have known the bad chit they discuss in the vid, before taking the jabber.
No amount of coercion, or wish to travel, could override those salient points, in my ridiculous and uneducated opinion.

Anywho : only they can answer that question.

Yes : all of my opinions expressed here, are ridicker-ricker-riculous, uneducated, uninformed, untrained, unofficial, unformed, unspecialized, unknowing, unwise, unexpert, and sometimes just plain silly.

But somehow : am feeling right at home... LoL !!

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

What percent of people have had a serious reaction to the virus? The vaccine? Numbers with sources please.

I have no illusion that the vaccine carries no risk. I have a new pt that is likely going to die of idiopathic lung scarring which is probably due to the vaccine. The numbers I have seen all show the vaccine is the better choice for most adults.

Are you a slow learner or just ignorant?
Sources to go to:
VAERS
The European equivalent. Cant remember the name but it would be the first result in a search engine.

Unfortunately only 1% reported, so the real numbers are likely much much higher.
So far (rounded) 14,000+ deaths and 2,000,000 side effects.

This is an experimental drug and many more side effects and deaths are expected in the future if the anmal trials are to go by.

I don't know if you are deliberately not listening, or if it's crippling fear from having this experiment conducted on you.

But you can't keep on denying the darn obvious. Because we have all seen the evidence, if you can't be bothered to check it out, it's your call, but don't keep saying there is none.

You can even get numbers from uk.gov or the NHS, they have numbers too that will corroborate what I wrote.
You can't get more official. However you have to do the work for youself.
edit on 30-6-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2021 by Hecate666 because: Updated death numbers after checking

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

So you get to make the real numbers up. Why stop there, why not 20,000,000 side effects and 15 million deaths? Get back to me when you source something.

2 million doses in NI given, so far .. 1 death.
www.bbc.com...
edit on 30-6-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The idea is that anyone who actually cares about their reproductive health, in this discussion females especially, should be concerned that there are no long term studies of the effects of this "signal" and the accumulation of the substances found near the ovaries. This demands longer studies.

I would say that is a huge concern for 99% of women in birthing age.
Also, for men who want to have children with these women.

But for all you who don't care and just want the jab to feel "safe", by all means take that risk. Also, hand over your guns and please donate more taxes to the gov't for your safety, of course. They know what's best for you!

(DISCLAIMER: This is not medical advice nor sourced just a mere opinion piece)

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Can you link studies showing pregnancies are way down?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join