It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crucial Witness in Julian Assange Case Admits Lying (title edit)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I did a search, and didn't see it come up, so apologies if it has been posted already.

"Crucial Witness in Julian Assange Case Admits Lying Repeatedly to Build Case Against the WikiLeaks Founder", is the entire news title..whew!

Well, this is disappointing news to read... I mean it doesn't surprise me at all.

This scumbag, not only lied to get Assange deeper in the s**t with the authorities; but got immunity, and continued his own personal crime spree!

Bloody incredible! In my opinion, this dark revelation should be grounds to get the poor bugger a release from prison, and charges dropped. But my opinion only.

Crucial Witness in Julian Assange Case Admits Lying Repeatedly to Build Case Against the WikiLeaks Founder

A crucial witness who has been relied upon to build the deep state’s case against WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is admitting that he has lied constantly to help the feds railroad the information liberator.

Sigurdur Ingi Thordarson reportedly told reporters at Grabien that he lied about Assange to get the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation off of his back so he could commit criminal acts with impunity.

Thordarson had allegedly embezzled funds from WikiLeaks after offering to sell merchandise for the group. He then reached out to the federal government hoping to become an informant in order to save his own skin.

Additionally, “according to a psychiatric assessment presented to the court Thordarson was diagnosed as a sociopath, incapable of remorse but still criminally culpable for his actions,” Stundin reported, and this was an individual who has been tasked with building the case against Assange for the feds.

Pretty disturbing news, or revealing of the dark workings behind Assange's political prisoner dilemma.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

I suspect a change of heart just after Julian kills himself. (as all political prisoners seem to do)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Hopefully this does not get Assange killed...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: antar

Greetings antar,

Yeah, after reading this story, I did have that passing thought... and said a silent prayer for the man.

Assange may not have been an "angel" in all of this, I don't think anyone knows the full details, but I can honestly say his entire ordeal has been from the get go; way over the top in "revenge" motivated political prosecution.

Yeah, he posted some pretty controversial video footage that was a big embarrassment to the USA military in Iraq, and it was supposed to be "secret stuff".

But has not news "agencies" done this stuff all along???? Remember "deep throat" from the Nixon scandal of Watergate Hotel?

If a news agency can "get a scoop" on something, especially something the US public should know about, they have exposed it in the past.

But because it was Wikileaks, and not a "sanctioned" USA news release media outlet, he got deep in the s**t with the US authorities.

Anyhow, that is my basic "gist" of his past bad deeds. The important ones that got him in trouble.

Frankly, about now, I reckon the poor guy is kind of a mental basket case, if not, he has gotta be certainly "damaged".
He is going to need to have peace and quiet, and counselling probably, if he ever escapes his shackles, and gets to come home to Oz.

In one sense, considering all the other Middle East scandals, like Abu Grab prison horror stuff, it is time to let Assange loose...

Chock up the entire Middle East 2 decade + long conflict up to the very expensive s**t show it turned out to be. (As predicted by oh so many,)

The big controversial video of the helicopter footage was something that probably would have been repeated, had it not been exposed. It was certainly something that must never be allowed to happen again, for sure. And I believe that was the "humanitarian intent" behind its release in the first place?

Any how, thanks for your input mate. Cheers

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well this is odd. I thought JA was dead already.

I swear the glowing screen said he died awaiting extradition, from pneumonia i believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Your own personal Mandela Effect?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

What happened to Assange was as much a punishment as it was a warning to anyone else thinking of being an actual investigative journalist.

They were going to take him by any means necessary.

The fact that he is still alive is testimony to the impressive dead man's switch he put in place.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Greetings network dude ,

Like I told altar, I had this thought too as this news article comes out..sigh.

I mean he is going to be turned into a "bleached Ghandi", or a "White Mandela" if he hasn't already.

His incarceration is beginning to emulate these 2 peoples experiences as far as time and treatment behind bars.

I do believe his life is in danger, or more in danger, because of this news story.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Greetings Bones,

What happened to Assange was as much a punishment as it was a warning to anyone else thinking of being an actual investigative journalist.

Oh yeah, that was surely a big part of it as well.

Yes, I am surprised he is still kicking at this point too. His "story" is an amazing story.

I predict a huge movie contract for the story, after a top selling autobiography of it all.... once he finally gets out.

That will only happen if he is still alive when he leaves the place.

Pravdaseeker
edit on 28-6-2021 by pravdaseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Julian Assange remains in Belmarsh maximum security prison while the British government complain about China's political prisoners , quite pathetic really and deeply shameful.

Don't know about the validity of this story but anything keeping Julian Assange in the public's memory is a good thing.

Free Assange !

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I don't know. But it was months ago, or so i thought.

I don't really pay attention to the tv so i may have misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I predict a huge movie contract for the story, after a top selling autobiography of it all.... once he finally gets out.

That to me would be selling out. He's only alive because of what he hasn't released yet.

If he does a movie instead of a gigantic release he decided to sell out.

Would he willingly die for what he stands for?

The answer is no he could've released everything the moment they arrested him but he didn't.

The alternative is that he has nothing else to release, although I highly doubt that seeing that what he still had seemed to be his only bargaining chip that kept him alive.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Do you not think he's in Belmarsh for his safety rather than punishment.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I seem to remember the same thing. It was some time back.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Do you not think he's in Belmarsh for his safety rather than punishment.

No , his safety is not assured by keeping him locked up with high security prisoners , it comes to something when a man guilty of nothing but telling the truth is housed in such a place with no real prospect of release.... in England !

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The authorities were most likely aware of the lies and were complicit. We've seen this with the FBI at least a dozen times in the last 4 or so years.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Weird.

I swear I just read yesterday that he had died by his own hand right after the extradition was granted.

I clearly remember them saying several times that he repeatedly told people he would not kill himself and if there was a "suicide " they would know for sure it was an assassination.

Wtf?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I think you mean Mcafee.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Hello jjkenobi,

You do bring up a very sad point.

Of all of the FBI busting terrorists, it has been the FBI enabling, or encouraging someone, or some group to do something illegal on almost every one of the "famous" cases since 9-11.

It is one thing to arrest someone, or some group for planning a terror attack I reckon; but NOT if the FBI is talking them into doing it, or helping them acquire the means to do something illegal. This has happened a lot.

If the FBI had not been encouraging them; they might have thought it through, and decided it wasn't a very good idea after all, you know? Maybe their common sense would decide to "check in" and persuade them to vent their anger another way????

Most folks will finally come to the conclusion that you just can't go "blowing up buildings", killing innocent people, just because you disagree with some one, or some group of people.

But if you got a few FBI agents egging you on, encouraging it, then some people (weak minded, or weak willed) will be persuaded to go ahead and do the illegal act. Then they get busted, and locked up forever....FBI gets to put a false feather in their cap.

Sad mate, real sad.. good point.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Jul, 20 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

<<   2 >>

join