It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian's It's not about Health Anymore It's about Control - Video Clip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I listened to this clip about 10 times because I couldn't believe what he said.

"The other reason for this injunction is to prevent groups from deliberately spreading false information"

Do Canadians have free speech?

Is Canada allowed to actually do this under their constitution? Canadians please weigh in on this.

edit on 28-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's always about control, and Canada is seen as a more compliant version of the US of A. I hope the elites are sorely disappointed...

To paraphrase the fellow in the original "Rollerball," it was never about health!
edit on 28-6-2021 by Lazarus Short because: dum de dum

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I’ve said it many times here and too this day still give away copies of George Orwell’s 1984. I leave them in book boxes on buses, coffee shops anywhere I think a person will take it. Applies more and more to the time we live in today. The control of the narrative has not been more blatantly portrayed as we are seeing in our government and media.

Mean while on the west coast we bake in a heat wave streets are full and vibrant I’ve been to every no mask, no tyranny protest in Vancouver alas no large spike in CoNViD cases, I feel for those stuck in the east of Canada your fellow Canadians need to learn to say NO too this BS and speak up in numbers, or it’s gonna be a long hot summer..

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think what he's saying is we can't have people just gathering in groups saying things against the covidiot narrative.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm not Canadian, so hope you don't mind, seems a universal application. But just wanted to say there is so much political bickering over policies, when the object of evil, of any political stripe, is to control other people, just like some psychopath abuser in a marriage relationship that must rule the roost, just because. For instance, there was no distinction between Hitler and Stalin, or the likes of Caligula, for that matter. It's simply very bad people, of that stripe, trying to set themselves up as God, as Lucifer tried. Not honoring the freedom and individuality of others, as fundamental equals, as humans, is a huge red flag, politics, relationships, doesn't matter. Show me a control freak, I'll show you the devil.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I think what he's saying is we can't have people just gathering in groups saying things against the covidiot narrative.

That's exactly what he's saying.

And Rights be damned.

OP: Its going to get worse. Mandatory Vax is coming.
edit on 6/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No we do not. True and factual statements can also catch you a hate speech charge.

This in anecdotal but take it for what it worth. My brother in law went on his year fishing trip with his friend to a very secluded lake even by our secluded standards up north. The lake requires a portage to get into and they were camping on an island of this lake. There was 8 of them they got a rude awaking one day to a park ranger giveong them all 1200$ covid social distancing fines for staying in tents. He didn’t check their game, or licenses just hammered out 10k in fines and left in the middle in god damn no where. Granted we have a law firm in the family run my sister in law so it will be interesting to see how this all actually plays out in court.

The charter or rights and freedoms allows travel willfully between the provinces(but can be restricted or even cut off under the guise of emergency in form of a little amendment) and freespeech is aloud(it’s not) unless deemed hateful, however the Canadian definition of hateful is broad and vague and subject to change based on people,places,things, and the current propaganda of the day. For in Canada in you can say something 100% truthful and be still be silenced and jailed. Your aloud any opinion you want that CBC says it ok pretty much.

a reply to: Realtruth

edit on 28-6-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My only issue with your title is the use of the word "anymore." It has NEVER been about health.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Charter of Rights an Freedoms is garbage, an is loosely interpreted to whatever head honcho deems it to mean or be. Here is one example a buddy of mine told me years ago, a retired judge an his wife gets car jacked by two idiots, take him to house beat an rob them, an then gets caught. The two numb nuts get an easy 10 years, while the previous case in the court that day, was about a rape case.

The assailant gets a slap on the wrist.

Then there is Bill C-10 which they are hastily(1:30 in the morning, who the hell with a life is up that late) trying to push to control the flow of info, an not have any media attention at all, while they a pushing the rhetoric of the Residential Schools an the Natives, where as the gov an even China is saying Canada committed genocide comparable to that of the Nazi's. No different then whats going on with India an the totalitarian control over farm land is being wash over with the so called deadly new variant of covid.

Supposedly, Justin's Trudeau Father might owned a school in Sussex (don't quote me on that) or had something to do with residential schools, just like Justin's grandpa owning an oil company. Wont find out about it if its true or not, if that Bill Passes, just like that Guillaume #er or bow you say didn't want his picture of his prison uniform being shown, an said the Bill was to.protect politicians feelings.
edit on 28-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

And what even more screwed is how in bed the conservatives are with the liberals. Only thing close thats constitutional in Canada is the actual constitution of Canada which is more like a Magna Carta of sorts, an possibly the only hope of getting rid of the idiot if the said Queen demanded it. Doubt it will ever happen though.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately most Canadians will roll over and let their rights be taken away. I think it's because critical thinking has almost vanished. I try and discuss real life important topics with people, and I find they always lean to saying "well I feel" this or that and lean towards a simpler, safer spot in their head that is clearly in lala land. Everything is based on how everyone feels and not what makes sense logically.

I feel like I'm the idiot with how common closed minded people are in this place.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Trudeau has been openly appreciative of China's censorship of speech among other things.

If he has his way, we'll have our speech heavily limited. I'm just hoping that people's disgust of Trudeau will nip this in the bud. Holy hell, he is such a vile worm.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
First off...that was for Nova Scotia only.
Secondly...it has since been lifted.
Thirdly...Believe it or not the majority of our province applauded this action as they saw this group of people as dangerous super spreaders of misinformation and covid virus. It's very sad how red my province is.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
First off...that was for Nova Scotia only.
Secondly...it has since been lifted.
Thirdly...Believe it or not the majority of our province applauded this action as they saw this group of people as dangerous super spreaders of misinformation and covid virus. It's very sad how red my province is.

We are surrounded by idiot lemmings in this beautiful province. Which explains the politics here too.

Morons electing morons.

Unfortunately we never had the chance to elect Premier Rankin or Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Strang....who is as much of a doctor as Fauci. He wouldn't know patient care if it hit him in the face.

I wrote to his office asking why they ignore ivermectin and other therapeutics while pushing an experimental gene therapy even on children. I don't expect an answer.

I expect to eventually lose my job as I will refuse the experiment. You'd have to be living under a rock not to see the game being played for more power and control. But unfortunately, many people are wilfully ignorant or engaged with cognitive dissonance at this stage of the game.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic
All I wanna know is how much federal money Nova Scotia is getting to keep this narrative going. Because knowing we are a have not province is the only justification I can see for this slow reopening and continued restrictions.
Strang should be fired for pushing harder at the young male demographic to be vaccinated despite the warnings worldwide to the contrary.
Lemmings is the best way to describe our population.
Job security is one thing...living by morals and standards is another.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

"Dr."Strang should not only be fired, he should go to jail.

I assume a butt load of cash is coming the way of government officials in the have not provinces...if not all provinces. Alberta and Ontario have been pretty insane in their own right.

Nothing like embracing Modern Monetary Theory to help a "crisis" along.

Last I heard, the Bank of Canada was printing $3M per week to keep this BS up. Which has expanded the their balance sheet by 2.5 times more than the US Federal Reserve.

Meanwhile, a friend of mine just bought a house in Toronto. Probably 50-60 year old home, semi-detached, no garage. Neighborhood isn't stunning. They paid just shy of $1M... I showed him what $1M gets you in NS. Huge difference. But for skme reason they "love the city"....I dunno. I was born and raised there. I don't get the appeal.
edit on thppmMon, 28 Jun 2021 17:35:26 -0500k2106America/Chicago2835 by Sparkymedic because: Spellzzz

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

And what even more screwed is how in bed the conservatives are with the liberals. Only thing close thats constitutional in Canada is the actual constitution of Canada which is more like a Magna Carta of sorts, an possibly the only hope of getting rid of the idiot if the said Queen demanded it. Doubt it will ever happen though.

Funny thing is, the Money system (physical $$$) has the Queen on it With No Crown on her head since 2003 ish. She's no longer in charge.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Proto88

Funny thing is, the Money system (physical $$$) has the Queen on it With No Crown on her head since 2003 ish. She's no longer in charge.

I think it's been waaaaay longer than since 2003 that she wasn't depicted with a crown on Canadian money...based on a quick Google search.

Either way, what does it really matter? We all know the money is fiat and basically worthless. Canada doesn't even have any gold reserves. I think we sold it all off in 2015/16.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
$20,000 Dollar fine for Hate Speech(Bill C-36)
Does hating Mondays count, since "Hate" is such a strong word now.
edit on 29-6-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

My family is in NS and I may be returning there someday. Been trying to get home to help them with moving but the damned premier hasn't been letting us in! Hopefully on the 30'th this will change. The loss of our freedoms is part of the Great Reset which Justin Trudeau, John Kerry, and many others among the elite have talked about. Like the World Economic Forum says: "You will own nothing and be happy." All our major political parties are onboard with it, and so is most (if not all) of our mainstream media. Canadians are ignorant to this being the most dangerous time in our history. It is up for us, sadly (and annoyingly) to try to educate them. It's a role I detest, but I love this country and I care for the people and our collective future, so, with reluctance I am helping how I can.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
You can come home now. 😊

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join