It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Goes Off After Seeing A Transgender Man Exposing Himself In Front Of Little Girls At A Spa

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Marvelous. Teach a child to ''reason and respond'' instead of simply ''reacting''.

Yeah....imagine just how much that / those kind of lessons to Kids could change the World !

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Yes, I have imagined. A child that comes to understand the difference between reacting and responding is well on a faster course to maturity. Responding requires us to develop reasoning and patience and better decision making while reacting requires nothing at all beyond our lizard brains.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Flicked a switch there didn't I?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
I suspected that was your intent but one can always otherwise huh?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
But a fully grown adult calling a penis and testicles "dicks" and "balks" is less creepy and more adult? 🤔

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Interesting so many poo poo sexual abuse on children.
Quite vile imo.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Wrong.

An estimated 80-90% of offenders are male, while 10-20% of offenders are female. About 40% of offenders of children under 12 are children or adolescents themselves.11

* from raace.com

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Everybody that doesn't feel comfortable around transgenders needs to say it and act on it.
At work if I'm put to work with a trans, I'll just say I don't feel comfortable and please switch me to work with someone else because it will greatly affect my efficiency and focus.
At the spa, if I'm assigned with a trans, as my masseuse, just say thanks, but I prefer a natural born female.
In sports, same, I don't feel comfortable wrestling a trans, I'll have to pass on the championship.

Same goes for any other setting

Eventually they will get it.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

A man who has his penis removed does NOT become a woman. He becomes a man who had his penis removed.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Strange, there were always transsexuals and transgender people.

But they never caused much of a fuss.
In some cultures it was even more acceptable than being a "flamboyant homosexual", and even imposed (Iran, for example).

It all went under the radar to most people.
After all, being "trans" meant passing, pretty unnoticed to society as the opposite gender.

Sorry, it did not mean a fully grown man going into a women's space with his tackle hanging out.

That's just beyond bizarre, and something else - well beyond common firstly.

There's a lot of Muslim, Hindu and African people going to our gym, and if you think the Western people are going to revolt against this, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Cultures that may have spaces for "trans" people, but they're also very gender segregated outside the family.
To expose yourself as a male to one of their women - wow, that's breaking a taboo of honor you'd rather not mess with.
Which is probably why it hasn't been tried here yet.

edit on 4-7-2021 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
all is not lost paedophiles of the world.
Antifa have rushed to your defence.
they stand shoulder to shoulder with you to defend your right to expose yourself to children.
Antifa are assaulting all those evil people who would dare to try protect children from sexual predators.
Thank the stars for groups like Antifa, BLM and other left wing organisations who support pedophiles and their desire to abuse children.

Antifa Supports Child Abuse

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: M5xaz

The Left is infested with pedophiles and are desperate to degenerate society fast enough so that pedophilia becomes legal before they themselves are exposed as pedophiles and prosecuted for such.

We need look no further than Hunter Biden for proof, complete with images and video, of "protected" pedophilia in high places....

I think we all know that this isn't true, and it's not what the left want. You call them pedophiles, they call you a white supremacist. It's a circle of hate.

Very few people support pedophile and the exist on the left and the right, just look at some of what goes on in the southern states with child beauty pageants.

How about we stop the name calling and agree that perverts are taking advantage of the situation and that we need to separate out the genuine trans people from the sex offenders pretending to be trans to gain access to victims.

Predators do things like this and always have done, like the ones who become scout masters or high-school gym coaches.

No, you are wrong.

It is the LEFT that pushes "sex ed for kindergarden". This is ENTIRELY innapropriate. The Ontario minister pushing this curriculum was later convicted of, you guessed it, pedophilia.

Nambla is also a leftist organization.

The whole CRIMINILIZATION of using the "wrong sex" pronoun is also pushed by the left. Do you realize that I can get thrown in jail for this in Canada, with the new law just passed? This law was NOT required and created a two tier system: if I am insulted on the other hand, I can sue in Civil court but only for monetary damages under slander. That option was open to pronoun freaks as well. Their objective, however, was to send their opponents to JAIL.

Spot the difference.

And no, I do not think anyone should go to jail, right or left, for "butthurt feelings".
If you insult me, suing you under slander is plenty enough, unlike leftists, I have no pathological need to send my opponent to prison for "speech" offence.
edit on 4-7-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
all is not lost paedophiles of the world.
Antifa have rushed to your defence.
they stand shoulder to shoulder with you to defend your right to expose yourself to children.
Antifa are assaulting all those evil people who would dare to try protect children from sexual predators.
Thank the stars for groups like Antifa, BLM and other left wing organisations who support pedophiles and their desire to abuse children.

Antifa Supports Child Abuse

EVERY leftist supports and defends pedophila, that’s not even disputed

This site is proof of that

posted on Jul, 6 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But a fully grown adult calling a penis and testicles "dicks" and "balks" is less creepy and more adult? 🤔

Balls... dicks and balls. Not balks. A balk is a bit of wood or an area on a snooker table.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
It's been claimed in another thread from today...that this tread was deleted.
Looks like they lied.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like they lied.

Why would anyone do that to such a nice thread?

Ouch.

Just bumped my knee on the desk again.

edit on 8-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Looks like they lied.

I dunno. It might have been put on hold. I thought this was the thread where the horse lady threatened to show her vajayjay but It’s not here. Maybe that one got deleted. What happened to the thread about Joe kneeling to Israel?

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join