It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indications; Covid was present as early as October 2019... China asked data deleted

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You can argue all you want.

You were aware of covid posts being banned by social media, as evidenced by the FACT you questioned someone other than me about it.

Which makes you... wait for it... a liar.

Not my fault.

And quite frankly, the fact you have to try and defend it is even more ridiculous than you trolling me for two days.

And I quote, FROM YOU:

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it?

Trying to downplay censorship. Like I said.

Liar.

Not an outright ban as in not current.

Downplaying? What, by asking a question?

So you lied - as in "made up" - what I actually posted and totally ignore being caught out about your blatant dishonesty and have the utter nerve to still call me a liar and accuse me of trolling?

That's it. You obviously have issues and are a blatant liar fabricating dishonest versions of what I actually posted.

I don't know what your problem is and have zero interest in exploring it further so, this time really is the last time I will take your bait.

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: rounda

You can argue all you want.

You were aware of covid posts being banned by social media, as evidenced by the FACT you questioned someone other than me about it.

Which makes you... wait for it... a liar.

Not my fault.

And quite frankly, the fact you have to try and defend it is even more ridiculous than you trolling me for two days.

And I quote, FROM YOU:

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it?

Trying to downplay censorship. Like I said.

Liar.

Not an outright ban as in not current.

Downplaying? What, by asking a question?

So you lied - as in "made up" - what I actually posted and totally ignore being caught out about your blatant dishonesty and have the utter nerve to still call me a liar and accuse me of trolling?

That's it. You obviously have issues and are a blatant liar fabricating dishonest versions of what I actually posted.

I don't know what your problem is and have zero interest in exploring it further so, this time really is the last time I will take your bait.

LMAO.

Whatever you say, liar.

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Covid-19 is an intentionally developed and released BIO-WEAPON, yet the President of the United States of America doesn't give a fu*ck about learning who developed it, why it was developed, and who released it into the wild.

Even after this weapon contributed to the deaths of over 600,000 people whom Joe Biden swore to serve and protect.

UN-FREAKIN-REAL!!

So, what did Trump do about it?

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Hmmm. Tumbleweeds.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join