It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indications; Covid was present as early as October 2019... China asked data deleted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut

www.reuters.com...

The Chinese did it.
Can't wait to see you have to type that.

It said 'may' have.

It's just another empty, politically motivated allegation.

I need proof.

No
Even with "proof" you will take the red line.
No worries.
Just own it.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

No, it hasn't been investigated.

Please stop being dishonest. They have only just now even begun to discuss investigating.

Because the media and social media have been outright banning anyone questioning the virus.

Much like your Christchurch signature. Censor what you don't like, everything will be OK.

Sorry bud, your theory doesn't hold up, and it's based on dishonesty to boot.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Please stop being dishonest. They have only just now even begun to discuss investigating.

Because the media and social media have been outright banning anyone questioning the virus.
Much like your Christchurch signature. Censor what you don't like, everything will be OK.

The WHO has investigated the Wuhan lab, actually going there for four weeks, and collecting evidence, concluding their on-location investigation on 10 February 2021, and publishing their findings on 30 March 2021. WHO-convened Global Study of the Origins of SARS-CoV-2 (including annexes)

I am aware that there have been further calls for investigation, and that there also probably will continue to be, over and over again.

The dishonesty is that people will continue not to acknowledge each and every investigation's results.

edit on 28/6/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
From the op

"Why would scientists ask international databases to delete key data that informs us about how COVID-19 began in Wuhan?" Alina Chan, a researcher with Harvard's Broad Institute, wrote on Twitter following the release of Bloom's report.

Lying chinese caught red handed(pun intended).
They released the kung flu on their own and then the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Any investigation by the irrelevant WHO is, well, irrelevant

Is there a less relevant body on Earth when it comes to world health? Maybe the UN, maybe the CDC in the USA, but to claim that you believe the WHO to be in any way ‘credible’ just proves you’re not very smart

China is at fault. The ONE liar on ATS who claims to believe otherwise is….lying

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Any investigation by the irrelevant WHO is, well, irrelevant

Is there a less relevant body on Earth when it comes to world health? Maybe the UN, maybe the CDC in the USA, but to claim that you believe the WHO to be in any way ‘credible’ just proves you’re not very smart

China is at fault. The ONE liar on ATS who claims to believe otherwise is….lying

But I never said that China isn't at fault. I said I don't know.

And I proposed an alternate hypothesis. Some here have raised valid points as to why that hypothesis is probably wrong.

You haven't.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Is it being banned on here? I don't think so.

Where is it being banned?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh the WHO wrote a paper. That's nice.

I wonder how they did that when China wouldn't let anyone into the lab to investigate?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Oh the WHO wrote a paper. That's nice.

I wonder how they did that when China wouldn't let anyone into the lab to investigate?

They made it up?
At least that is what seems to be the case as more information is available.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is it being banned on here? I don't think so. Where is it being banned?

I don't know how much more dishonest you can be. I mean, either that, or completely brainwashed by the media.

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter..........

www.msn.com...

Facebook will no longer remove posts referencing the origination theory that COVID escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, a company spokesperson told Politico Wednesday.

www.foxnews.com...

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

edit on 28-6-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Michigan Blood Bank announced a few months ago it was in Michigan November December 2019. They went back and did testing. Probably the story's gone.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Is it being banned on here? I don't think so. Where is it being banned?

I don't know how much more dishonest you can be. I mean, either that, or completely brainwashed by the media.

Facebook, Youtube, Twitter..........

www.msn.com...

Facebook will no longer remove posts referencing the origination theory that COVID escaped from a laboratory in Wuhan, China, a company spokesperson told Politico Wednesday.

www.foxnews.com...

mRNA vaccine inventor speaks out on 'Tucker' after YouTube deletes video of him discussing risks

Facebook lifted the ban. According to your source.

I simply pointed out there is no ban on here and asked you where it was being banned.

A simple question but you get from that I'm dishonest and brainwashed?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Facebook lifted the ban. According to your source. I simply pointed out there is no ban on here and asked you where it was being banned. A simple question but you get from that I'm dishonest and brainwashed?

If Facebook "lifted" the ban, it must have been banned first, right?

I simply pointed out you are being dishonest.

And you still are.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Facebook lifted the ban. According to your source. I simply pointed out there is no ban on here and asked you where it was being banned. A simple question but you get from that I'm dishonest and brainwashed?

If Facebook "lifted" the ban, it must have been banned first, right?

I simply pointed out you are being dishonest.

And you still are.

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it?

Nothing I posted was by any stretch of the imagination "dishonest" but you carry on regardless.

Asking you a simple question apparently gets you triggered. Never mind, eh?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it? Nothing I posted was by any stretch of the imagination "dishonest" but you carry on regardless. Asking you a simple question apparently gets you triggered. Never mind, eh?

Nope, sorry, you don't get to be dishonest about a subject, then claim the other person is "triggered" when they call you out on it.

If they "lifted" the ban on posts having to do with the covid leak theory, there must have been a ban on covid leak theory posts.

Pretty simple.

If you don't understand that, or think you can minimize that by ignoring the FACT this subject was taboo for A FULL YEAR, then yes, you are a liar and/or completely brainwashed.

Period.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

No I haven’t

And?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So it's not an "outright" ban, is it? Nothing I posted was by any stretch of the imagination "dishonest" but you carry on regardless. Asking you a simple question apparently gets you triggered. Never mind, eh?

Nope, sorry, you don't get to be dishonest about a subject, then claim the other person is "triggered" when they call you out on it.

If they "lifted" the ban on posts having to do with the covid leak theory, there must have been a ban on covid leak theory posts.

Pretty simple.

If you don't understand that, or think you can minimize that by ignoring the FACT this subject was taboo for A FULL YEAR, then yes, you are a liar and/or completely brainwashed.

Period.

I asked you a simple question and then you call me a liar for something I never actually said.

Talking to angry little trollish persons on here is pointless.

Period.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Lol
You, facebook and twitter.
Quite a crew
Hahahaha

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

I asked you a simple question and then you call me a liar for something I never actually said.

Period.

You asked a question you knew the answer to,
then tried to ignore the truth by minimizing something that is finally being addressed after a year,
then tried to shrug it off by claiming I was "triggered" for calling you out.

Not my fault you're dishonest about this subject.
edit on 28-6-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Pretty simple.

Period.

Period.

You asked a question you knew the answer to,
then tried to ignore the truth by minimizing something that is finally being addressed after a year,
then tried to shrug it off by claiming I was "triggered" for calling you out.

Not my fault you're a liar.

I knew the answer did I?

You a mind reader?

Or just an angry little trollish person?

You called me a liar because of something that exists only in your head.

Give it up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join