It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Pressure from Department of Public Health and Environment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

My respond to that is, And I got the right place where you can shove it up your rear ends.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

We got something in the mail... lots of big bright lettering on the envelop... lots of happy vibes...

We threw it away without even opening.

But it does remind me that I want to get us tested for antibodies.... Gotta get that done!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Now is the time for forged documents. It'll get crazier, Mark my words.

Got a shady doctor? Use it. Now.

If you mean get a vaxx card without getting the vaxx - that won't work except in the very short term, because there will be additional jabs mandated down the road - if we allow them to enforce this madness.

No, the better route is to fight it with everything we have, now, before it's too late.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
The fake htat you still think that this is experimental,

By all means - provide proof that any of these jabs have been fully approved.

I won't wait, because none have, they are all under EUA only.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
Anyway, I got the Trump™/Moderna shots. No ill effects so far.

So, maybe you got the placebo.

You do know that these jabs are still in trials, and everyone who gets one is a participant, and some people get a placebo... right?

Which shot did Trump get himself ?

If he is as smart as I think he is, he didn't get one - like most of those in power.

Besides, personal medical histories are private is and none of your #ing business.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

We have not recieved any letter encouraging us to take the vaccine, but we live in Florida and probably won't recieve one at all. Since it's not mandatory and they are not shoving it down our throats. Another reason we moved out of communist Maine.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

So, maybe you got the placebo.

You do know that these jabs are still in trials, and everyone who gets one is a participant, and some people get a placebo... right?

Nope. Not a trial. An actual vaccine dose. I checked the lot numbers.

If he is as smart as I think he is, he didn't get one - like most of those in power.

Former President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump quietly received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump advisor told NBC News on Monday.

It is not clear which type of vaccine they received and they were not disclosed at the time by the Trump White House. The official White House photographer was also not present to document the event, according to an official with direct knowledge.
Meanwhile, President Joe Biden publicly received both doses of the Pfizer vaccine in an effort to boost confidence about its safety and efficacy. Then-Vice President Mike Pence was also vaccinated in December at a live event with the same goal.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
No mailings like that here so far, but then we finally got a conservative Republican in as governor after many years of having an Establishment Democrat(yah and the former gov literally bribed the Crow Indians in our state to vote for him). During a Trump rally in our area the representatives of the Crow nation came to the rally and were seated in the benches just behind Trump. I do have pics of them.
But anyway, most people are not wearing masks any more here, except in Town and Country and some tourists.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

So. . . umm. . . . Obey and they'll allow you to have some of your freedoms back.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
This "creepy pressure" is pervasive and has also crossed into the employment/HR realm.

There is a section in your linked PDF for a segment of the symposium entitled "Vaccine Rollout–Employees", presented by Jeffery E. Hess, MD, MS, FACOEM, Corporate Medical Director, General Motors

This is everything that is wrong with corpratism. Why does a company need a doctor on the board, or in high-level advisory role, managing policy about employee health care?? Is not medicine a very personalized and private topic? I don't really want my employer hiring a doctor to manage and plan my health care. How/when/if I chose to become vaccinated or not, is none of your #ing business.
Not to mention that the Obama admin pushed the HITECH ACT wherein a corporation or business can be fined up to a million $$ for a breach of medical records.
I just googled now and it seems that it is being claimed that it is not against HIPAA Law for an employer to ask an employee if they have had a covid vaccine.
You know the people who make up these rules are conveniently in the "ends justify the means" camp. However they conveniently suggest that employers should be prepared for whatever answers they get to the question..... for instance in relation to people with disabilities. www.hipaajournal.com...
Here is something else I discovered just now....see how they just change the rules when they feel like it....

When public health emergencies are declared, the Secretary of the HHS may choose to waive certain sanctions and penalties for noncompliance with specific provisions of the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
www.hipaajournal.com...
edit on 27-6-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: zosimov
Hi friends

Sharing a creepy and intrusive letter I got in the mail today. The chief medical officer of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment Dr Eric France, MD just sent an intimidating letter in the mail urging me to join in the mass clinical trial for the COVID experimental gene therapy.

After some "important update information" about the vaccine, the bolded and underscored words state:

We have a vaccine reserved for you.

Then it uses what I'd consider to be manipulative tactics by stating:
"I hope you will take this important step to protect yourself, your friends and family, and your community, so we all have the freedom to get back to the things we love."

Two MDs signed the threatening letter.

Lol. Have any of you had anything like this happen to you?

The fake htat you still think that this is experimental, or that it alters your DNA proves that you've not educated yourself about what the shot is, or even the fake that you don't have to get the mRNA version because there's a traditional vaccine version available.

Seriously, you should know this.

Liberals and never trumpers need to step of an stop spreading misinformation about Trump's vaccine. You're hatred for Trump is going to cause this pandemic to go on for longer and longer because you refuse to use his vaccine.

Really, you expect us to believe that it is only never Trumpers who are spreading "misnformation" about the vaccines to stop Trump from being victorious? The election is over and yet you are using this kooky line. Didn't you get the memo yet that it is BIden's vaccines and that you should take it!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I'm still in Maine (and not leaving) - have yet to get anything like this in the mail.
But this blue state nonsense *is* getting worse every year, so when it inevitably comes in the mail I'll just throw it out with the rest of the junk mail I get every day.

The junk mail is just the first step though.
Now that the stores have taken down the mask mandate signs, they've started posting signs asking anyone who hasn't gotten the jabs to keep wearing a mask. Then of course they immediately ask what happens when one of those anti maskers just lies about having the jabs.... They're going to do something drastic and bad.

Sooner or later, you'll need your jabs passport to enter the grocery store, buy gas, or even pay highway tolls.
And mark my words, there WILL be criminal treatment for anyone caught using a fake/forged/stolen passport, which may include... you guessed it, forced jabs!

liberty is dying, and those killing it are cheering its demise.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

We are fully open; been that way for a while, and cases and deaths are at really low numbers (dropping numbers too).

I just read this article blaming an unvaccinated person for a death:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The propaganda is amping up! I wholeheartedly agree with all the above posts. Thanks for the comments, ats!!

Wow, that entire premise is bogus though! Getting vaccinated is supposed to mean the person is protected, but then they blame it on an unvaccinated person that killed them, which being vaccinated is supposed to protect them from to begin with.

This exposes the whole sham right there, and shows that the Covid threat and the jabs, and everything else about it is a huge psyop even though the threat of a virus does exist. It seems to also mean there is no remedy except to follow every illogical and unscientific command from whacked out officials and politicians, and mentally zombified doctors and whoever else is mentally and spiritually compromised bandwagon riders, even though none of it will do anything to save anyone except to offer some sort of social acceptability to a majority of those living in fear who really can't think logically anyways.

So far the biggest dangers and bad consequences are coming from all those who are following all of the arbitrary and nonsensical rules that have been mandated and are yet to come.

This is turning in to some kind of parallel universe which planet Earth has flipped to, where everything is sideways, upside down, with flying lawn mowers and clocks going backwards through the air.

I want out.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I get weekly memos from my employer to get jabbed, and theyre offering 4 hrs paid leave for getting it, yay.

The second they make it mandatory I'm outta there

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
3 letters so far and a few texts. each time a letter comes it's ripped up. tho I might send it back to them with a message on the front next time if they send me one out again.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I've lost track trying to count the number of fallacies contained in this small letter.
Appeal to authority--letter signed by two MDs and the "Chief Medical Officer" nonetheless
Appeal to fear--WE can't do what we love until YOU obey
Appeal to emotion--protect your loved ones and your community--without sufficient evidence that it actually does so.
Appeal to popularity--"thank you for reviewing this information, and for considering joining millions of Coloradans who are protected against COVID-19" (or are they? then how am I putting them at risk?)
Appeal to Mammon (lol kidding this isn't a fallacy I'm aware of--but at the bottom of the letter is a PS noting there's a million dollar lottery for anyone who gets vaccinated by June 30)
False Dilemma--get this OR we can't do what we love

Any others I wonder? I'll keep you posted.

BTW--just awesome responses on this thread. Thanks to everyone who participated.
edit on 27-6-2021 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Two MDs signed the threatening letter.

So what you're saying is that two licensed doctors who have never met you, taken your medical history, talked to you about your health concerns and goals, who know nothing about you except your name and address ... have undertaken to "treat" you as a patient without your consent, and have recommended that you undergo an experimental medical treatment?

Seems to me a complaint to the Colorado department of professional regulation is in order reporting them for malpractice.
edit on 27-6-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
I get weekly memos from my employer to get jabbed, and theyre offering 4 hrs paid leave for getting it, yay.

The second they make it mandatory I'm outta there

I just took a short term contract job with my state's unemployment department - because they're so far behind they're desperate for people to work through the backlog.

Advertised as a remote (work from home/wherever) job.

No mention of the vaccine even to go to my state capital for training.

Amazeballs how quickly none of this matters when *they* need our help.
edit on 27-6-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

"MailOnline headline on 13 June read: “Study shows 29% of the 42 people who have died after catching the new strain had BOTH vaccinations.” In Public Health England’s technical briefing on 25 June, that figure had risen to 43% (50 of 117), with the majority (60%) having received at least one dose.

It could sound worrying that the majority of people dying in England with the now-dominant Delta (B.1.617.2) variant have been vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccines are ineffective? Far from it, it’s what we would expect from an effective but imperfect vaccine, a risk profile that varies hugely by age and the way the vaccines have been rolled out.

Consider the hypothetical world where absolutely everyone had received a less than perfect vaccine. Although the death rate would be low, everyone who died would have been fully vaccinated.

The vaccines are not perfect. PHE estimates two-dose effectiveness against hospital admission with the Delta infections at around 94%. We can perhaps assume there is at least 95% protection against Covid-19 death, which means the lethal risk is reduced to less than a twentieth of its usual value.

But the risk of dying from Covid-19 is extraordinarily dependent on age: it halves for each six to seven year age gap. This means that someone aged 80 who is fully vaccinated essentially takes on the risk of an unvaccinated person of around 50 – much lower, but still not nothing, and so we can expect some deaths.

The PHE report also reveals that nearly a third of deaths from the Delta variant are of unvaccinated people over 50, which may be surprising given high vaccine coverage; for example, OpenSAFELY estimates more than 93% among the 65-69s. But there are lower rates in deprived areas and for some ethnicities and communities with limited coverage will continue to experience more than their fair share of loss.

Coverage and effectiveness are important numbers for assessing vaccination programmes. It is better to look at cool analysis by analysts, rather than hot takes on social and other media."

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

It’s amazing that anyone listens to any “analysis” given by any agency at this point. They’ve lied non stop from the beginning and got caught doing so. You would defend a genocide with your smug, condescending comments if the government said it was needed. “Some genocide is to be expected, governments aren’t perfect.” You people are disgusting and naive. “Cool analysis by analysts”... so cool analysis is now synonymous with lying? Gotcha.

Everyone should be asking questions like the op when our government is putting this much effort into giving it’s population an experimental “vaccine” Sorry, I’ve lived long enough to know our government NEVER does anything to help it’s citizens without it somehow benefitting the government or some giant corporation a politician is involved with more. I’ll stick with normal people posting in social media, than some arrogant tyrant working for a leftist government who wants to “reset” society. 🤷🏽

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join