It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow the Science on PSYOPS to Understand the Enslavement of Humanity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Don’t Be Confused — Contradiction Is a Warfare Tactic

In that case Joe Biden is the MOAB.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

DIV
IDE

some absolute scumbags behind this and those that obey and follow blindly the rules of the overlords help to further the divide

I know, I fell victim to the division of the global Psyop, my own father wont even talk to me as i've refused to take the vaccine. My father is retired and sat at home watching state owned media and all sorts of rubbish mainstream news lapping up the fear and propaganda.
He fell for it hook line and sinker and went straight for discrimination

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBHemi
Pretty wild read. My one question is, where is all this leading to? Because the entire (most of the)world has been repeating the same propaganda. What is the end goal?

Great post!
You can’t see it? You answered the question already in your post. The entire world...

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It sounds like you take after your pops, you should give him a call.

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Mandroid7

DIV
IDE

some absolute scumbags behind this and those that obey and follow blindly the rules of the overlords help to further the divide

I know, I fell victim to the division of the global Psyop, my own father wont even talk to me as i've refused to take the vaccine. My father is retired and sat at home watching state owned media and all sorts of rubbish mainstream news lapping up the fear and propaganda.
He fell for it hook line and sinker and went straight for discrimination

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

To throw a conspiracy tinged theory out there that doesn't posit aliens or NWO or Satan:

I think the governments of the world have known that the virus was a genetically altered escapee from a lab since it first started popping up. It might have even been a case where a rogue actor or simpleton caused the leak of the virus whether accidently or with purpose. The effects of the virus outside the lab were unknown however. Fearing what could happen the world at large including "enemies" all worked together to reduce risk by creating vaccines which would work against the virus with the hope being that a quick enough response could wipe it out before it mutated into something that would decimate the populace.

The fear of what it could do, or might become is what drives the incessant drum beat of get vaxed. It was known that there would be side effects and a danger to a portion of the populace but in order to save a majority and reduce the threat of the virus the vaccines were rushed out anyway. Much like antibiotics, the drugs which were being promoted by the alt-media as being cures, actually have the side effects of increasing the likely hood of mutation, which would hasten a doomsday, so to speak, version of the virus. If that weren't the case then profiting off a fairly easy to synthesize drug that would get rid of the virus would be an almost immediate thing we saw.

Although it might not seem like it, the modern world is heavily dependent on the workforce of people that exists. Nearly every government is capitalistic to some degree at this point and interdependent, and every first world government ( and I'm sure others) engage in scientific research the populace at large would be against. Knowing about this viruses origins and what could possibly happen to the worlds population if they didn't act swiftly the actions of most of the world seems like a logical course. Especially from governments who already exist in a state where misinformation and deception is the modis operendi.

Even an action that would be beneficial to most would naturally be deceptively broadcast and enacted.

Not saying this is what happened, but it's the theory I most subscribe to being the others seem less believable.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
thankfully there are true thinkers out there.

Please keep your sense to question.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Angry angle it is then...
I really feel your frustration, it sucks after investing so much in a relationship, just to find out you have been lied to and manipulated all along.
Everything you did out of love has actual been extorted with psychology you didn't even understood in the first place.
You will make it through promised

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Salander
Professional behavioral scientists have finally admitted what many people already know, that governments around the world have been using PSYOPS to keep the people in a constant state of fear regarding covid. It's been a long time coming.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Your source is shonky. Which, as usual, you gullibly
and unquestioningly accept.

Please, apply some critical thinking. Deny ignorance.

Too funny Carpy! Unquestioning acceptance of official pronouncements by known liars like Fauci is what YOU are all about. Unquestioning acceptance is your Modus Operandi

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Professional behavioral scientists have finally admitted what many people already know, that governments around the world have been using PSYOPS to keep the people in a constant state of fear regarding covid. It's been a long time coming.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Your source is shonky. Which, as usual, you gullibly
and unquestioningly accept.

Please, apply some critical thinking. Deny ignorance.

Too funny Carpy! Unquestioning acceptance of official pronouncements by known liars like Fauci is what YOU are all about. Unquestioning acceptance is your Modus Operandi

Fauci? No. I'm a Brit so pay little attention to him.

Of course, your own MO is unquestioning acceptance of shonky sources with a sideorder of gullibility.

As for believing known liars, that's ironic given your unquestioning belief in the likes of Sydney Powell, etc.
edit on 27-6-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I said this back in March of last year.

From AOC to Biden to Bernie to Pelosi to Trump to Dirt-ass-face politician!

STOP IT!

JUST STOP IT!

We, as Americans should not have to rely on "government" to save us.

Just shut up and get out of the way.

We are not a Nanny-State. Adults should be able to take care of themselves. People should be able to take care of themselves.

We should be able to determine our own fate, our own destinies.

Go AWAY Government! Your meddling only will make things worse, enable reliance on government, and grow government.

Get away from the entitlement mindset!

Government won't save us from the Fu-Man Flu.

We can save ourselves if we can only stop for just a moment from being whiny babies and take care of ourselves.

/rant

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Angry angle it is then...
I really feel your frustration, it sucks after investing so much in a relationship, just to find out you have been lied to and manipulated all along.
Everything you did out of love has actual been extorted with psychology you didn't even understood in the first place.
You will make it through promised

Angry? Hardly. Patronising? You? Nauseatingly so.

"Extorted"? You sure?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If not for economic pursuits, liars and thieves would starve to death.

We're not the parasitic vermin the liars and thieves insist we are.

We are docile, and malleable, unless we are not by some freak of nature.
🙏❤

posted on Jun, 30 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

the apple doesnt fall far from the tree so they say.
However I dont watch mainstream news and dont buy this bull#

What do you say to the increasing number of deaths from the vaccines
and the global push to take it.

Being forced to take medical treatments, through fear and propaganda, using celebs , social pressure from others

we #in hung nazis for this # in ww2

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join