It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Lost - GEORGIA Decides to Remove Over One Hundred Thousand Illegitimate Voters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So you weren’t seriously looking for an answer, got it.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Neobucket

Why would you assume my answer is not serious?

Because even if you have the voter rolls being purged daily, it won't stop accusations of fraud.

Even in Arizona, that audit isn't really looking at dead voters or out of state voters illegally voting in the wrong state. They're looking for massive amounts of ballots being "stuffed" into ballot boxes by Chinese operatives, by scanning for bamboo particles, votes that may have been changed through computer tampering after the fact, and ballots that may have been run through copy machines.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I’d hope some truth comes to light as well.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Neobucket
Not quite, you think this proves something more than it does.

Which doesn’t automatically put Trump in office. Joe was always a lame duck. I’m not blind, I saw all the weirdness with the election and plenty of flags raised that 2020 lacked needed integrity.

If you want to move goal posts you’ve lost the game.

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

Proof of Tampering is all that's needed in order to make Joe Biden an illegitimate lame duck.

The Rev Al Sharpton (MSNBC) says that is his WORST FEAR from these forensic audits.

Good! We're on the same page.

We'll see if it proves anything beyond S.O.S. negligence.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why did god allow such deception to happen?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Seriously? Now voter roll purges are proof of fraud? Funny how when the Left complains about voter polls being purged in primarily Left leaning areas the Right is all for voter roll purges.

If Georgia's Secretary of State doesn't post a month-to-month balance (snapshot) of Registered Voters, its impossible to know if anyone was purged in 2019, or this year.

Milwaukee Wisconsin raised eye-brows when they retroactively ADDED tens of thousands of voters AFTER Biden beat Trump in the state by 12,000 votes.

The snapshot taken in October was manipulated and reposted in late November, to make it align with the actual number of votes cast. (Thank goodness the internet is forever.)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I've said before that the Dems cheated in the 2016 election but underestimated the popularity of Trump.

That's why this time round, Biden got more votes than any other President in history. They made sure he(Trump) lost this time.
edit on 2362021 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Strictly speaking, GOD allows everything we see and everything we don't see.

That's where FAITH comes in to the picture.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If it's so easy to register as a voter in Georgia that any of us can do so today, from home, then I would say purge them once every 6 months and 15 days before the election. And don't allow early voting by mail-in ballots more than 15 days before the election.

I don't know how easy it is register to vote in Georgia. But, the thing is, Georgia has to publish the list of potential voters to be purged, to give them a chance to validate their registration, or to register to vote if they've moved, for example, but kept their a registered voting address because they work in that voting district and it's easy for them to vote there. (I do believe that the law was just changed, and people can now only vote their residential district) Or, maybe they share the same name as a relative who lived at their address and died.

edit on 23-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I've said before that the Dems cheated in the 2016 election but underestimated the popularity of Trump.

That's why this time round, Biden got more votes than any other President in history. They made sure he lost this time.

THAT is why HILLARY did not demand a forensic audit, recount, or anything else.

Lower level democrats wanted her to, but the top people and the Mainstream Media barely uttered a word to that effect. They knew the Dominion software FIX/CHEAT was in, but it didn't work, due to Trump popularity/Hillary unpopularity.

So they used the "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" to distract from their failed election-cheating effort, by keeping the Trump Administration occupied defending itself against Dem/MSM attacks.

In 2020, they had mail-in-ballot fraud to augment the Dominion cheating. It worked, unfortunately.
edit on 6/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I am seriously asking how often voter rolls should be purged. Georgia purged 309,000 from their voter rolls 11 month before the 2020 election. Now, about 1 1/2 years later, they're doing another purge of around 100,000, but you guys somehow think that proves there was 100,000 illegal ballots.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I am seriously asking how often voter rolls should be purged. Georgia purged 309,000 from their voter rolls 11 month before the 2020 election. Now, about 1 1/2 years later, they're doing another purge of around 100,000 now, but your guys somehow think that proves there was 100,000 illegal ballots.

No you aren’t, you answered your own question with what you wanted to knee jerk on me with. You blew your load too early and showed your intention that whatever my response was is moot because of your point. You’re lack of seriousness in the discussion is noted.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Neobucket because: Moot is a funny word when you say it enough

edit on 23-6-2021 by Neobucket because: Gotcha questions are moot moot mooty moot moot

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If Georgia's Secretary of State doesn't post a month-to-month balance (snapshot) of Registered Voters, its impossible to know if anyone was purged in 2019, or this year.

No it's not. Georgia purged 309,000 voters from it's rolls in December of 2019. FACT

Georgia purge removes nearly 309,000 voter registrations

Plus voter roll are a matter of public information.
www.forbes.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

It should be done as soon as the Death Certificate is issued.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I found this article from Washington State on how they purge the dead from voting rolls.

Each day we check newspaper obituaries to see who has died. We cross reference the name, date of birth, location or any other pertinent information in each obituary with our voter registration database.

Another way to confirm death is through information that is shared with us from other government agencies: The Washington State Department of Health and the Washington Secretary of State’s office, which sends us social security information.

The final way we learn of a voter’s death is through another voter, usually a family member. These notifications typically come in a few days after ballots have been sent out. Over the last year, 600 voters reported the death of another voter.

kcelections.com...

It seems awkward at best, slap shot at worst. There should be a better way. Congress should address this, fund it, and give the Social Security Administration the responsibility of making sure dead people are removed from voter rolls.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
How many of these names had a "checkmark" after their names at the polls indicating they were handed a ballot?

Or how many got Absentee Ballots and signatures checked?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Once you prove that fraud took place and efforts to cover it also took place, you know you are cruising in the right neighborhood then to find the massive fraud. And if found in one place, you can bet a deeper dive would happen. It’s not moving the goalposts, it is getting in range to kick the field goal.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OR, Trump has been in on this too from the start, which is why his covid policy lines up with Bidens and m sure would have looked just like hillarys.

The deception is bigger than you’re looking.

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

That's why this time round, Biden got more votes than any other President in history. They made sure he lost this time.

THAT is why HILLARY did not demand a forensic audit, recount, or anything else.

Lower level democrats wanted her to, but the top people and the Mainstream Media barely uttered a word to that effect. They knew the Dominion software FIX/CHEAT was in, but it didn't work, due to Trump popularity/Hillary unpopularity.

So they used the "RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" to distract from their failed election-cheating effort, by keeping the Trump Administration occupied defending itself against Dem/MSM attacks.

In 2020, they had mail-in-ballot fraud to augment the Dominion cheating. It worked, unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That’s a step back from what you were doing before of just claiming proof of what you want. Better to keep following the evidence than look like a fool.

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Once you prove that fraud took place and efforts to cover it also took place, you know you are cruising in the right neighborhood then to find the massive fraud. And if found in one place, you can bet a deeper dive would happen. It’s not moving the goalposts, it is getting in range to kick the field goal.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I am seriously asking how often voter rolls should be purged. Georgia purged 309,000 from their voter rolls 11 month before the 2020 election. Now, about 1 1/2 years later, they're doing another purge of around 100,000, but you guys somehow think that proves there was 100,000 illegal ballots.

From what I’ve read this morning after a couple minutes of Google searching:

1. Georgia state law requires the Secretary of State to purge the rolls of inactive voters basically every year that it’s legal to do so.

2. However, federal voting laws prohibit any state from purging voter rolls during an election year. Therefore Georgia SOS Raffensperger was simply following the law, which he has a tendency to do. In 2019, I thought it was something like 500,000 names removed, but you say approximately 300,000— I don’t know how to resolve that discrepancy, but obviously many names were removed. In 2020 none were removed. In 2021, about 100,000 were removed.

3. According to Raffensperger’s office, none of the names removed this year voted in the 2020 election. In fact, none of them have voted for at least 9 years.

Therefore, no fraud.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Special delayed double post
edit on 23-6-2021 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Strictly speaking, GOD allows everything we see and everything we don't see.

That's where FAITH comes in to the picture.

Maybe it's time to audit God and see where his performance might be negligent or outright criminal. But that's a topic for a different thread.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join