It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fully free speech and unedited podcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hi IM from the UK. I run a fully free speech and unedited podcast. it goes onto almost all podcast platforms. Anyone is welcome on it to talk about whatever. I've put the Spotify link below but you can find it on the Apple podcast, Podbean, etc...

Hope you like it

open.spotify.com...

edit on 20-6-2021 by rikgrimsby because: Bits n Bobs

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
Hi IM from the UK. I run a fully free speech and unedited podcast. it goes onto almost all podcast platforms. Anyone is welcome on it to talk about whatever. I've put the Spotify link below but you can find it on the Apple podcast, Podbean, etc...

Well, it won't last long if you start talking about any of the forbidden subjects...

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Well, it won't last long if you start talking about any of the forbidden subjects...

Yeah,like the Q is some kind of Prophet guy and not to be questioned. Especially when connected with "the chosen one"

too.....lol
edit on 20-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

I'lll check it out!

posted on Jun, 21 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Yeah,like the Q is some kind of Prophet guy and not to be questioned. Especially when connected with "the chosen one"

too.....lol

is this how you are dealing with getting over Trump? Go totally in for "Q"? I hope you get good results. you have 3.5 years to get your mind right.

new topics

top topics

join