It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia's Creating a Hybrid-Electric Flying Car for Its Military

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

BerkshireEntity the first thing humanity would do with access to such limitless energy is destroy one another and probably the planet and better part of the moon to boot.

As of yet, aside from the long running Anti Gravity column in the likes of Scientific American, Anti-gravity is science fiction and don't exist.

As to patents, a patent is nothing more than a type of intellectual property.

A piece of paper that gives its owner the legal right to exclude others from making, using, and/or selling an invention for a limited period of years, it is not a working design im afraid, simply an idea.

Really man.... Now antigravitics doesn't exist!?!?! Lol. You are either not willing to accept new paradigm that are fact and what we have been taught is wrong or you are being paid to "debunk" or deny this stuff exists for someone's agenda. Some of us can see people like you a mile away. Stop spreading disinformation man. Truth always prevails in the end and that my friend is fact.

Do you think the navy is going to put out untested and unfounded patents out that don't work, and they indeed have these and more advanced. What would be their purpose in doing this??? These are questions you need to ask yourself.
Deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well if you could simply point me to the nearest craft utilising antigravitics(you probably mean Electrogravitic by the way. LoL) im sure we can establish as to the veracity of the vehicle.

What your spreading is here 'say BerkshireEntity, else shows your homework and evidence please? x

A patent is exactly as i suggest, its an idea, not a working product or even design.

And as much as you would like all this antigravity scenario, magnetohydrodynamic drive stuff to be verbatim, well Physics and material science are your real enemy there.
edit on 19-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
To be honest, I don't really get it. At least, from only looking at the picture, I don't actually see what makes this thing fly.

Built with various purposes in mind, the Cyclocar will be able to land on surfaces with a 30-degree incline and dock on vertical surfaces. The plan is for the flying car to be available for both civilian and military uses, including urban air mobility, search and rescue, police work, fire fighting, tourism, surveying, transportation to the battlefield, and more.

On top of all of that, the eVTOL is meant to be easy to fly — either by someone piloting the flying vehicle or by someone at ground control.

When it comes to flying cars, we're certainly in for a treat in the coming years. From speedy flying race cars to eVTOL Skybuses carrying 30 to 50 passengers, there's a little bit for everyone.

interestingengineering.com...

and dock on vertical surfaces...

Yup, it’s the same geometry. It was first studied in the US for aeronautical purposes by John Wheatley in 1933:

evergreen.lib.in.us...

I worked on the concept for NASA briefly in 1980.

It works, but doesn’t really have any advantage over conventional rotors. Plus, there is no redundancy in this design. Lose one rotor and you fall out of the sky.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Does it dump the remaining electrical power into the seats when failure is detected? The occupants would not be as terrorized in the fall that way.

I also would have never have thought ‘aim for the wheels’ would be appropriate in aircraft combat.
edit on 6 19 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity and andy06shake:-
you're both discussing the wrong thing. Antigravity will get you nowhere. It will only allow you to float. What you really should be talking about is "gravity manipulation". ie. the process of making more gravity or less gravity, THAT is the holy grail.
That in itself is the way to zero point energy. You both know that gravity exists, but to harness it, that's the problem. Gravity IS the power, it permeates all the universe. Some scientists falsely insist that gravity is too weak a force to utilise. But how weak can it be when it hold ALL planets revolving around their suns.

So we don't know yet how to do it, but all it takes (and it might not be a scientist or a government run thing) is an intellectual accident. might be some one in a garage, who know what the future holds, but don't say never.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What a strange looking machine.
It almost looks like a recreation of one of Da Vinci's sketches of flying machines.

I'm looking forward to the odd Jetoptera designs,which use the same tech as those bladeless fans for moving air around rooms.(not actually bladeless,but the blades are hidden)

The tech is explained here(start at 2:45 for the explanation)

Interesting idea,plus it looks cool compared to that weird ass looking metal donkey thing the russians are making.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

... regardless there have been some scientists, inventors and government/MIC employees that came forward or are whistleblowers that give their testimony of inventing, using, or seeing this type of zero point energy harnessed.

Only someone without any clue about physics would claim that zero point energy can be harnessed.

Regardless here is the article about the antigravitic craft www.collective-evolution.com...

Those are nonsense patents where the patent examiner was essentially ordered to grant them without being provided any proof. Ask yourself why it's a US patent only if it's such a groundbreaking invention?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I think live streaming straight to the web would be better than black box recorders. At least the video would survive that way.

I'm really liking your way of thinking.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Imagine some drunk driver ploughing into a tower block at around 200+mph.

Holy # and live streaming. Buhahahahaha that's not funny stop it. buhahah...

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It’s proposed military first, so the whole insurance, civil, public license is irrelevant to this thing seeing light of day.

What I am curious about is what benefits does an EV bring the military, they don’t tend to have range, would need to be lightly armoured to reduce weight, deploying to a damaged building would not be high on the military requirements, the US Blackhawk replacement and scout Raider (x) defiant are not EVs, so what is this, Russia aiming for a zero emissions military bu 2031?

They will have to can that Smokey Carrier they tow around first!

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They will most likely have a.i. control the flying cars for reasons like you pointed out. That’s too many potential terrorists with a powerful weapon.

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Randyvine2

Imagine some drunk driver ploughing into a tower block at around 200+mph.

The damage would be significant and with the cladding we have on ours probably go up like Grenfell Tower.

Obviously there will be software/hardware built in to prevent collisions but as long as the human element remains, flying cars should probably remain the domain of fiction.

That being said when the first automobiles, even trains, were introduced people probably thought they would also be inherently dangerous and that people could not survive travel above 50mph.

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Quite sad really all the same that we Humans cant have nice things because we would choose to destroy ourselves with them the first time we take the huff and fling the toys out the pram.

No wonder we are stuck all back of the bus on the third rock from the Sun.

Reason we probably cannot see the dark side of the Moon is because it says "Supermax Prison".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join