It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Results Came Back - Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Group of Parents Sent Their Kid's Face Mask in for Testing.

Parents got fed up, and did their own independent testing, and the results are alarming. I think many ATSer's already kind of knew that masks may not be all the professionals, and experts have been telling us, but this is an eye-opener.

We've been told for well over a year that widespread forced public masking should be implemented because, even if only moderately to slightly to negligibly effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19, there are ZERO drawbacks.

"What's the harm?" they ask.

"It's only a minor inconvenience," they bleat.

"If it saves ONE LIFE, it's worth it!" they implore.

Well, one group of Florida parents sent a batch of masks worn by their children to a lab to find out. And yeah, you'll probably need to make sure you aren't eating dinner anytime soon before you digest THESE results.

Here's what the results were:

Gainesville, FL (June 16, 2021) – A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis.

The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses. The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics) • Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

• Staphylococcus pyogenes serotype M3 (severe infections—high morbidity rates)

• Staphylococcus aureus (meningitis, sepsis) Half of the masks were contaminated with one or more strains of pneumonia-causing bacteria.

One-third were contaminated with one or more strains of meningitis-causing bacteria. One-third were contaminated with dangerous, antibiotic-resistant bacterial pathogens. In addition, less dangerous pathogens were identified, including pathogens that can cause fever, ulcers, acne, yeast infections, strep throat, periodontal disease, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and more.

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls.

No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.

edit on 16-6-2021 by Realtruth because: Typo

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Well that is alarming in a few ways.

1. Did the masks catch these bacteria or did they form as a result of the warm wet environment in the masks?

2. Did the children recently visit a viral laboratory that had many leaks?

3. Were the bacteria naturally occurring in nature? We are used to them because they are prevalent everywhere and I mean everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ya know you can wash them? My kids either wore disposable ones and threw them away after school, or reusable ones that were washed after each use.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Well that is alarming in a few ways.

1. Did the masks catch these bacteria or did they form as a result of the warm wet environment in the masks?

2. Did the children recently visit a viral laboratory that had many leaks?

3. Were the bacteria naturally occurring in nature? We are used to them because they are prevalent everywhere and I mean everywhere.

#3 for the win

What most uneducated Ken's and Karen's don't get, or remember from basic biology is that microbes are all around us, all the time. Granted it's probably not a wise idea to wear vehicles, on our faces, for extended periods to colonize them though.

The war on microbes is similar to the war on insects; Stupid as Stupid does.
edit on 16-6-2021 by Realtruth because: Typo

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
N95 masks replaced every two hours otherwise the face diaper placebos are dangerous to wear. And less than N95 is ineffective. Plus the oxygen deprivation must be taken into account.

Pretty much the science says face masks bad.

(post by DarkestConspiracyMoon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Ya know you can wash them? My kids either wore disposable ones and threw them away after school, or reusable ones that were washed after each use.

It's right there in the OP

originally posted by: Realtruth

The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Have you forgotten what its like to be a kid? Swimming in bacteria, Plague Bearers from Father Nurgle himself.

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I read the original article, you obviously didn't. It states that they sent in previously washed/disposable face nappies worn on a normal school day, i.e 5-8 hours.

Fact is whilst normally all those germs would just dissipate into the air, killed by sunlight and small amounts easily dealt with by our immune system, masks collect and multiply them in a moist warm environment, which is right on the mouth and hence only a short way away from the lungs.

Bacterial pneumonia is a thing and usually harmless critters , found in everyone's saliva can become very deadly if multiplied and directly inhaled.

I don't know how people can't see this folly. I thought science and hygiene were understood by modern people. Obviously not.
🙄

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

It's basically just recycling the bacteria, instead of allowing it to escape.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I predict a lot of ill children in the not to distant future

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

And not just physically ill.

The psychological damage done to developing young humans by mask wearing is incalculable IMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I'm not surprised... When you're wearing these masks, your hot breath makes it moist and humid inside where it's touching your face and lips. Every single time you inhale, you're sucking in germs from all around you. This is exactly why it was always so ironic when a mask nazi screamed at someone for not wearing a mask. With every word, they're smearing different viruses all over their face and mouth.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Doesn't make a difference unless you changed them between each breath. People have tried tell everyone that for over a year. Turns out, you and everyone else wearing a mask is licking and smearing different viruses all over themselves as the germs stick to their humid masks.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

I believe the potential problem is the masks hold these bacteria and become a vector for them as a potential source of infection until washed, whereas not wearing a mask there would be no vector in front of their face.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You know they DID wash them right? This was after 1 day of use.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Basicaly what id expect the mouth is full of that stuff and a surgical type mask is ment to collect the majority of it

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This basically proves masks, when used for hours at a time, are mini pathogen incubators. The heat and moisture help the infectious organisms we normally breath in small amounts to be fruitful and multiply. I am supprised this hasent developed some new diseases yet or it has and they just have not identified them yet. All those little face mounted biology labs everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
Basicaly what id expect the mouth is full of that stuff and a surgical type mask is ment to collect the majority of it

The mouth is not full of it, do you even know what some of those are? Oral TB will result in painful ulcers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join