It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Don't forget the chance to win

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

That's a third reason I won't take it.

Geez. How can one not see something is wrong with all this.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Lol, you got that right. Fk that crap pay me big first, and if I get damaged I want full rights to sue and get some of those freshly new billionaire money that they got "just in time" to cancel bankruptcies.

No chance,l choices, my life is worth more then a gamble of Russian roulette.
edit on 15-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Watch the tv show sliders- episode the lottery. It's the exact same thing. Cept they are nice enough to just euthanize you, and give you a week to do wtf you want and no one can deny you. Then all your money goes to your family. It's Bill Gates paradise, full display. Birth control in the cola.
edit on 15-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: flice

Following this thread to see how it goes for you. Also, wishing you well. I'm not getting that vaccine if I can help it. I'm 62 but in extremely good health and I work out 5 days a week like a beast. Have for a long long time. I just don't want to put that in my body until I see how it works out for people over a little longer term.

I have to ask, what does it do for me? What is the advantage?

There is none.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ask a doctor, virologist, or immunologist, worth there salt, and they will explain the advantage.

AKA People who actually know what they are talking about.

End of the day its a personal choice Salander, simple as that.
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Have to ask why you are asking since you claim to know two people who have perished down to getting vaccinated?

My bet is there are not dead people you know nether. x

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nope, not 5Ghz WiFi - 5G cellular service.

Ok, good... I can't believe how many people I've encountered that thought they already had '5G' in their house and wanted to get rid of it.

Good luck with the jab... wish I could talk you out of it, they're lying to us, and the deaths and adverse events are 50 to 100 times what VAERS is showing, and it is showing that there are dramatically more deaths and adverse events in the time this jab has been available (less than a year) than there have been for all 70 available vaccines combined in the last 10 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I hope this website is around in 10 years so you can report back....since there is no way of knowing what happens to anyone 10 years after they get this experimental poison.

I wish you luck though. I know more people who have had very bad reactions to this, then people who got sick with Covid and were perfectly fine.

Seriously, Good Luck!!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The problem with you VAERS mince is rather apparent.

You see people still die and COVID 19 vaccinations don't retard longevity or reverse entropy.

www.reuters.com...

I take it you also assume the new 5G phone masts are are some kind of WMD or mass mind control device?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I take it that this was your position for the last year prior to the vax rollout, when practically every GD death on the planet was recorded as COVD. Or is it only now that we are supposed to start hairsplitting and look at comorbidities, advanced age, ect.?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Do you mean COVID?
LoL

People die underpass61, especially down to advanced age.

Any medication carries with it a measure of risk, take paracetamol for instance.

My position on the vaccine has been about the same, i was a little apprehensive at first having had COVID 19 and knocked it on its arse easy enough, Mrs was really bad with it, and to many people around me tick the susceptible boxes.

To me the vaccine seemed like the prudent choice to make.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

There is no way of knowing what happens to anyone 10 years down the line period if we are honest.

The world spins, things happen, change is inevitable.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So, were you taking authorities to task for their one-size-fits-all COVID death count, like you are here with the VAERS data?
It's a simple question.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Put a magnet on it!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Wow... big drum roll and "everyone look at me".

But hey; you can choose not to read it or be part of the thread. I'm not forcing you

For the sake of registration:
BMI of 27 something, but it's misguided since Im working out again and my fat percentage is lower than a year ago. My lifting is better than it's been in 10 years.
I ran 8 km the other day in 45 minutes. No breaks.
I have slightly High BP, but avearage today was 148/81 resting. Down from 160/93 last year.

I'll be taking the Pfizer, first jab is tomorrow, June 16th and 2nd is July 21st.

All in all, I've been well this winter. Haven't really felt ill, haven't had covid. My biggest problem right now is grass allergy

Good luck - your bp is still a bit elevated, which is definitely a CV risk factor, so I think you made a good choice.

Pfizer is also probably your best choice - it's the best studied, and has the most recipients - I'm still a bit cautious / concerned about J&J and AZ.

As someone said, sore arm is pretty common, as is mild fatigue and transient mild fever. Drink lots of water is common advice - I'm still not certain how useful it is.

Anecdotally, your 2nd shot you might have something of a greater reaction - but that's in no way universal. Most ppl have similar reactions to their first (unless they had Covid already, which seems to prompt a larger immune response.)

My experience with my 2nd mRNA shot was a little rough, in that I discovered I had a really nasty infection/abscess in a tooth that was in the bone and sinus, and I knew would be weeks to resolve, and I didn't want to go outside the 42 day window for the follow-up shot - so I got the shot despite being pretty ill, and between the infection and the shot, had a couple of bad days, but that was in February, and last I checked, I'm still here

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The problem with you VAERS mince is rather apparent.

Ummm... this is an english speaking forum, right? Please, speak english.

You see people still die and COVID 19 vaccinations don't retard longevity or reverse entropy.

Well, they obviously decrease intellectual capacity/capability demonstrably, as evidenced by your ridiculous performances here (hint: it's gotten even worse over the last year - and that is something I'd have never thought possible).

I take it you also assume the new 5G phone masts are are some kind of WMD or mass mind control device?

Gaslighting again... nice.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Im Scottish not English. x

I'm not emotionally abusing you tanstaafl.

Answer the question, you think 5G is a weapons system don't you?

Same with COVID and the vaccines?

Tell me im wrong?

It think it may be your own intellectual capacity that's in question never mind your lack of understanding where physics, biology and science in general arise.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The VAERS data has been taken apart by a few credible sources.

www.reuters.com...

The above being one of them.

What one size fits all COVID death count?

Sounds like more hyperbole and mince to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If you seriously don't know about how covid death counts have been proven to be padded or outright mislabeled, looks like nothing can penetrate that dense mass on top of your neck.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Sometimes it seems like Follywood conducts the world's events.

Remember all the watch ads in which the times on the watches were 9:11.... For years before 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join