It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Monolithic and Ruthless Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I don’t know if this is the right place to put this, but I’m confident that ATS’s moderators will correct eventual mistakes.

Yet another video highlighting the fumbles during JB’s Incoherent Tour 2021.

While this is all really funny, I mean the dude’s a dopey, flakey demented ol’ bastard, who fumbles like a pro, but my amusement is short. The fact that this senile sockpuppet is in office, is POTUS and leader of the so called free world, is anything but funny. For it means that someone else is ruling, as Biden is clearly not capable, and often refers to his “handlers”, it means the global media is complicit, except a small minority , by not loudly questioning the sanity of this presidency, besides the fact that it is blatantly obvious HOW he became president and why.

This is such a major screw-up that even the democrats, who thought they’d somehow come out ahead in all of this, are now having second thoughts, to say the least! But, what should really worry everyone, from amsterdam to zimbabwe, is that those who are currently in control, of the white house, the media and even the president of the United frigging States of America, got away with everything they’ve done so far, while the GLOBAL media consciously and willingly provides them cover.

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day.......” (JFK)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I kinda just go about my day with Biden out of my mind. He's clearly a terrible president, his election is suspect at best, and nothing good will come of it. 4 years seems like a curse sometimes, eh?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I kinda just go about my day with Biden out of my mind. He's clearly a terrible president, his election is suspect at best, and nothing good will come of it. 4 years seems like a curse sometimes, eh?

I don’t blame Biden for being incompetent. I blame whoever is trying to destroy our country for using a washed up, senile old fool to do their dirty work.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

the GLOBAL media

That's a good point. It is clear that the MSM in the USA is biased beyond any point of recovery. Apparently this holds true for much of the non-USA MSM as well. I've seen some commentary in the Australian Sky network that questioned Biden's ability to function, but most media outlets go along with this demented political theater.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

There's more OP I don't believe you tube
can delete the vids fast enough.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

There's more OP I don't believe you tube
can delete the vids fast enough.

People in the States may joke about this administrations ineptness, but overseas, we are not even talking about the US administration because of national security. Favoritism for the US .
So yes, the news for the most part are covering up of the " you don't need to know " Biden administration . That's MIM's Street Talk. Take it for what its worth because its true.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Just think how it is to be in our shoes. My brother we have
to joke about it. Because anything else and the suicide rate
would sky rocket.

Maybe that's their depopulation strategy?

Bunch of Got damned idiots.
edit on 14-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Just think how it is to be in our shoes. My brother we have
to joke about it. Because anything else and the suicide rate
would sky rocket.

Maybe that's their depopulation strategy?

Bunch of Got damned idiots.

For real, its a national security reason why many countries in Asia are just leaving Biden's adm out of the evening news.
I kind of look at what is being told about the biden adm here on ATS, but in Australia there is that youtube channel that is showing all bones about the biden administration

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Joe Biden: "I know you all know what covid is but a lot of people may not know what covid is:

....that is, a system whereby uh... they're going to provide funding for states to be able to get access to vaccine... ".

Yes Joe we know. It's a business model on levels ranging from corporate to government.

When trickle down economics actually work.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Australia there is that youtube channel that is showing all bones about the biden administration

Got a link amigo?

a reply to: 19Bones79

I doubt if Joe knows what covid is.
edit on 14-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
We all know Biden is bumbling. But according to you guys, he's not even suppose to be alive now. Isn't Harris suppose to be President? Wasn't that part "of the plan"?

Which is it? Hard to keep up with you guys.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

This is what happens when you let them force the 2 party system on you. Loads of us have been begging you to vote for anyone other than the big 2 but not enough of you are listening.

You = USA

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
We all know Biden is bumbling. But according to you guys, he's not even suppose to be alive now. Isn't Harris suppose to be President? Wasn't that part "of the plan"?

What!?
Who/what the hell are you talking about?
You’re kinda making a general accusation here.
It feels like you cant find something negative, so you use another irrelevant attack.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

What!?
It feels like you cant find something negative, so you use another irrelevant attack.

Were you not here towards the end of Trumps reign? Loads of people were saying Biden would die or bow out within the 1st 6 months paving the way for Harris to become President.

Tick-tock, we're still waiting.

This sock puppet president isn't as entertaining as the last one.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

those who are currently in control got away with everything they’ve done so far, while the GLOBAL media consciously and willingly provides them cover.

“For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy.....” (JFK)

Yep.

Second line

edit on 14 6 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Yep, I was here. Nope I wasn’t stating that Kamala would be prez after Biden would step down or had a stroke.
Although it wouldn’t surprise me if it actually did. And who knows, maybe they just ran a little late with their evil agenda. I just can’t see the relevance of your remark in relation to my post.

And indeed, Biden isn’t as fun, it’s downright scary to see Biden isn’t pulling the strings, but rather the same hand that’s currently up his backside. When all is said and done, Biden makes Trump look like Lincoln...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

What!?

Were you not here towards the end of Trumps reign? Loads of people were saying Biden would die or bow out within the 1st 6 months paving the way for Harris to become President
Tick-tock, we're still waiting.

This sock puppet president isn't as entertaining as the last one.

You do know how to read a calendar , yes ?
Still plenty of time.
Yet , most folks were predicting "in the first year"
Were you not here toward the end of Trump's presidency ?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So now you admit that Biden, as a bumbling and befuddled geriatric, had no business running for office then?

Your original goal posts --> (Biden is a capable and mentally fit candidate for POTUS)

Your NEW goal posts --> (Oh hey, but at least he's not DEAD yet, and you guys said he would be by now so YOU'RE the idiots!)

Can't wait for where you shift them to next.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: F5thCav

the GLOBAL media

That's a good point. It is clear that the MSM in the USA is biased beyond any point of recovery. Apparently this holds true for much of the non-USA MSM as well. I've seen some commentary in the Australian Sky network that questioned Biden's ability to function, but most media outlets go along with this demented political theater.

Cheers

You are correct our public broadcaster the ABC, is like a Democrat propaganda arm. Still waiting for them to criticise Biden.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It’s not just the US, coming from Australia, Biden’s competency isn’t even noted by the MSM
This is global in my opinion, this is significantly bigger than a US issue

Maybe Trump wasn’t a part of the cabal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join