It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jets Scrambled On Object In Wisconsin (Civilian Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw this on Tik Tok a few moments ago, downloaded it and posted it on Twitter asking Ryan Graves, Knapp, and Corbell about it.

It's a young girl recording a weird object falling or flying directly downward and out. Like most videos... It's pretty bad camera work as she pans away while moving in her car and loses sight of the object.

At first it just looked like a drone to me... But really really big.. like a massive quadcopter... But then there was clearly some condensation or trail behind it as it fell from the sky..

Then it gets interesting when it looks like 4 F-18's (I think) were scrambled after the object. There's a bunch of onlookers... I'm not sure when this took place but it was tagged in Wisconsin.

twitter.com...

It may just be a training exercise, or the jets telling some stunt plane or drone to land, but it sure it pretty sus.

What say ye ATS?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Aren't the Blue Angels in Wisconsin this weekend?

www.instagram.com...
instagram.com...
edit on 12-6-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

It does kind of have a stunt plane outline.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I thought it looked like them, but the person recording the video said they saw that object fall from the sky

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Aren't the Blue Angels in Wisconsin this weekend?

www.instagram.com...

Blue Angels were IN THE AIR over Lacrosse, WI at the time of the video.

And the background in the video looks a lot like Lacrosse (been there several times).

I am not qualified to describe what she filmed though.

I hope it was just part of the show.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

That's part of the Deke Slayton Airfest this weekend. That's the Blue Angels Diamond. There are a number of performers flying.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sadface at the quick debunk

That is most likely the Blue Angels...

Maybe that first object is a stunt plane of some sort

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That's Pensacola twice a week. We love them and they sure are loud.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There are four individual stunt planes and at least one civilian demonstration team. So it's almost certainly them.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: Zaphod58

Sadface at the quick debunk

That is most likely the Blue Angels...

Maybe that first object is a stunt plane of some sort

No need for sad face!

You provided information that many of us hadn't seen, and others jumped in to investigate.

Isn't that what ATS was originally conceived to do?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well I mean.. the Blue Angels pilots are some of the most experienced aviators with a military background.
And if a UFO should drop from the sky in the vicinity of where they where doing stunts.
I think they could be called in to check it out, the video does show some kind of UFO object in the beginning.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well I mean.. the Blue Angels pilots are some of the most experienced aviators with a military background.
And if a UFO should drop from the sky in the vicinity of where they where doing stunts.
I think they could be called in to check it out, the video does show some kind of UFO object in the beginning.

The Blue Angels are carrying no armament , so they would not be the ones.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I think it shows a plane doing the old engine stall and then it cuts the engine back on at the last second. And that does not look like a contrail it looks like the smokes that stunt planes have on them during airshows.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Love the narration "It is falling from the sky like it came from space" LOL , so the only things that are in the sky come from space?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BlankUsername

Great reason not to take what people say they saw at face value. What people see is is a result of what they believe and what someone believes is mercurial and prone to fantasy.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There were some low flying jets flying around here a week ago, I guess they were national guard jets practicing. The fact that they were flying so low over town makes me wonder....what were they practicing for, what kind of threat would require them to be flying real low over our small cities? What do they think may be happening in the near future that the national guard has to prepare for these kind of maneuvers.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They'd be practicing for the airshow during the week, for the jets that arrived early. They have to map out the display area, pick out center stage, where they're going to regroup if there is more than one jet, find landmarks to use for their display, etc. Depending on the team, and where they're coming from, they can arrive the Monday or Tuesday ahead of the show.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

I think the person taking the vid is catching 1 of 6 planes that has crested a loop during the 6 Plane Cross maneuver shown here from The Blue Angels 2021 Maneuvers Manual....if not this maneuver then some other with a loop drop(s) My money is on the 6 Plane Cross.

Source: Maneuvers Manual www.faa.gov...

edit on 12-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Spacespider

The Blue Angels are carrying no armament , so they would not be the ones.

For observation.. not to start a war with a alien race

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I've often found that shaky waving about potato cam videos reveal the most information. Not to mention that was a low pass when the object was much higher in the air. Sorry, I meant that jet contrail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join