It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitely Not a Cult - The Cult of the Masked Crusaders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Definitely Not a Cult

“You got the logo of a net worth $200 bill transnational corporation permanently ingrained on your skin for life so cool…
For a virus that you had a 99% chance of surviving, what an achievement!”...

They've actually created a new mental illness "the covid 19 anxiety syndrome"

I’ll let the video speak for itself, it’s not that long but sadly would be funny if not for the way the Covid vaccines have worked their way into society.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Not surprising, sad but true towards nowadays societal factors. I'd feel sorry for such lab rats if not for their lack of research into what had been injected into them.

Good luck to them,

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Copied from YouTube Comments section under the OPs vid.

"Just a reminder...a genuinely deadly pandemic doesn't require 24/7 advertising to remind you it exists. Real pandemics don't need marketing campaigns and endless propaganda...but psychological operations do!". Uzumaki Naruto

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Something is still fishy about marketing this vaccine on a worldwide basis. I believe things for the no good for mankind are done in steps at a time.
Time will come around when we won't really know the truth about the internal damage this vaccine will have done. Just like the people in China who knew about it, well, what happened to them? I know one died.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Don't worry about it. If you didn't get the shot, then please don't feel bad for those of us who did.

WE WILL BE FINE. I KNOW YOUR FEAR WON'T LET YOU BELIEVE IT. BUT IT'S TRUE. STOP BEING AFRAID.

My only problem is I am going to have to listen to your guys tell me I'm going to die from the vaccine for the next thirty years of my life. LOL!

Those of us who got vaccinated are the reason the rest of you are getting your normal lives back. YOUR WELCOME.

a reply to: RussianSpy

edit on 7-6-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

My only problem is I am going to have to listen to your guys tell me I'm going to die from the vaccine for the next thirty years of my life. LOL!

In fact I see it as being the other way around, we've been vilified for doubting the lol "science"

Those of us who got vaccinated are the reason the rest of you are getting your normal lives back. YOUR WELCOME.

If you call spreading shedding covid a reason to celebrate well.....

and if it wasn't for the "normals" who accepted the hype for a disease with such a low mortality rate ..first causes etc we wouldn't be in this place to begin with.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I hate to rain on your saintly coronation your eminence but we shouldn’t have had our normal taken away by your masters in the first place.

Think for yourself instead of believing car crash victims died cause they had COVID.

“Your welcome

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Something is still fishy about marketing this vaccine on a worldwide basis. I believe things for the no good for mankind are done in steps at a time.
Time will come around when we won't really know the truth about the internal damage this vaccine will have done. Just like the people in China who knew about it, well, what happened to them? I know one died.

There is nothing fishy about marketing an investment that was made years ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Don't worry about it. If you didn't get the shot, then please don't feel bad for those of us who did.

WE WILL BE FINE. I KNOW YOUR FEAR WON'T LET YOU BELIEVE IT. BUT IT'S TRUE. STOP BEING AFRAID.

You can't seriously believe that because people like you got vaccinated that things are going back to normal?
More virtue signaling I see,why have you got to tell people over and over that you are vaccinated?
You may as well get a badge that says''I'm easily manipulated by government,a sheep even''
I forgot you did,the I'm vaccinated sticker you got like a kid who's good at the dentist.
Just so you know things will go back to normal when people like you stop playing the governments game and say no more.
Surely you notice the governments have contradicted themselves over and over?
For example I saw a post on another website the other day about our great leader Doris,I mean Boris Bunter,I mean Boris Johnston.In the post it linked photos of him being''Vaccinated'',three different photos,three different times.
The man must be some kind of AstraZenica junkie.Either that or the ADE has kicked in and he needs it to stay alive.
But no I don't believe that,I believe that he's a really bad liar who wouldn't risk his comfy little tax payer funded life by taking an injection of toxic sludge.
So the question is,what was he being injected with?
edit on 7/6/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Don't tell others how they are supposed to feel about something as shady as these vaccines. You feel the way you do about it and good for you. Leave it at that.

I am sure no one said you are going to die and if they did, well - 50/50 chance with anything we do in life right? I think the general opinion of the skeptics is that we have no idea what it will do in the long term, as there have been no long safety term studies. I'm glad you feel so fine with it too...unfortunately thousands of people, likely WAY more, have died or been severely injured from the jabs. Your opinion is coming from a place of privilege of not having any negative side effects, thus far. And I truly hope it stays that way for you...and everyone else. It would be great if the vaccines are helpful...but so are therapeutics. However, people are being forced to sue hospitals to get that treatment for their family. Why is that? And don't say safety data...look what you just put into your body...where's the safety data?

Ivermectin Meta Data

COVID Patient Gets Ivermectin Treatment After Court Order

I find your attitude is like many others who choose to not ask too many questions, and I personally feel that people with this mind set are facing the obstacle of believing that things can't possibly get any worse than they have and that things will "go back to normal"... There is nothing to suggest that this is the case.

Are you aware that this "new normal" that was presented to the world is precedent setting for more severe top down controls, at the drop of a hat?

In all honesty, no one cares that you chose to take the experimental biological agent. And you shouldn't care if anyone joins you or not. That's your own decision to take it. Or it should be your own decision. I hope you were fully informed of all risks when you chose to take it. But, I'm not sure how you could be as there is zero long term side effect studies to let you even know what those long term risks could be. Mind you, apparently you'll be doing this annually anyway....if you choose to.

Also, are you aware of the site you are posting on? Generally the people here are skeptics of the highest order. If you are not here asking questions about the reality around you, then I question your motives for posting what you did. Which to me just comes across like full on virtue signaling.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

One of the big reasons we all heard to get the jab was to be able to resume air travel. If fact, there was much talk about requiring vax passports on airlines.

Only now it looks like it's gonna be NONvax passports - so I guess I should say, "Thanks bro!"

Instagram

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Are you aware that this "new normal" that was presented to the world is precedent setting for more severe top down controls, at the drop of a hat?

It never ceases to amaze me how rational people can't see this.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Both Left and Right have been dealing with the cult of personality.

Unfortunately science and medicine is truly supposed to be apolitical. The problem is how does big pharma get to spin deaths, and complications in hyper-capitalist societies?

They have to be political...

new topics

top topics

join