It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tenacious Mom In NY Schools the School board about Child Indoctrination - And she's 100% Right

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Restores my faith in the USA, when I see people like her taking a stand.

It's a must watch if you haven't already seen this viral video, and amazing woman that speaks the constitutional truth. If this has already has been posted mods can remove.

"I think they're liars and have committed treason against our children" as she accuses the board, school administration, and teachers.

I actually watched it twice too. She'll make you proud if you're a constitutionalist.

She really lays it on the line, and is not scared to speak the truth, even when the board members try to silence her.

She talks about cancel culture, police hate, systematic racism, black panthers, BLM propaganda, and poisoning children's minds. It's amazing.

Maybe she can take AOC's place?

edit on 5-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

That was amazing and luckily this is occurring all over the sates right now. I call it phase one on the woke backlash.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Many school boards are like little dictatorships all wrapped up in self centrism and micro-managing petty jealousy 😎

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Many school boards are like little dictatorships all wrapped up in self centrism and micro-managing petty jealousy 😎

Yea, they don't seem have any accountability at all, other than themselves.
edit on 5-6-2021 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Tip of the hat to you, Tatiana.
That was bad-ass.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I loved that part when they went like "No names, no names".

F# communist cowards are going to hell.

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I hope she gave others the courage to speak up against what I think a lot of people are afraid to say. Afraid to be targeted by this vocal minority who has not qualms about using violence and intimidation to silence those who disagree with their twisted logic. The more people who show the same courage will open the door for others to know they aren't alone and they have every right to voice their concerns. I hope to see the day where we can go back to some sembalance of normalcy and basic sense. Bravo to her!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I hope this gets the ball rolling Nationally!
Hopefully it will Saturate Our Country because
It Is Criminal What they are Doing To Our
Children!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well part of the problem is, she's the exception, not the norm. We need this vocalism, this attitude, this frankness by all the parents. Good on her for standing up for what she believes in and being an example to other parents. It only takes one to get the ball rolling and hopefully, others will run with it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
She’s amazing!

We need more brave souls like her to stand up to these liberal assholes that are ‘educating’ our children with lies and hate.
edit on 2021/6/6 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
That was hilarious! "I paid for that chair! Therefore I can speak out my lies as long as I want!"
There is no answer because a board is not obliged to answer to lies.

She did not want to have a discussion. She was unloading her daily brainwashed-load of fox-news-crap.

And if there are so many "blue-colored children", why are there still so many ACAB-signs around the school?

And what does it matter that no one "can tell what race" she is? What does that even mean, you can only be rascist if you can see another persons race - or you cannot be rascist if you can see another persons race - or rascism isn't real because you cannot see another persons race? Where does this train of though even lead to?

This is the kind of person every boards hates, not because that person tells an "forbidden truth, canceled into oblivion" (because it is very obviously not, they are telling it right there), but because this person does not bring anything into the discussion besides pointless attacks. What does she want?

She wants another curriculum for her children? Homeschool them. I heard you can do that, but it takes a considerable amount of effort and personal time, which would be substracted from your fox-news-time. Bad thing.

This is why there is a time-limit for people to speak on these boards. Next up: the hippie who wants to tell you about the drug-induced dream they had about a world of peace and unity and no rascism at all - and you have to endure that, too.
Because otherwise it would not be fair, and they paid for that chair, too.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Welcome to la la land...population you.

This marxist perversion better sort itself out.
My kid will be in school in about 5 years.
I will gladly sort these perverts out then.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
That was hilarious! "I paid for that chair! Therefore I can speak out my lies as long as I want!"
There is no answer because a board is not obliged to answer to lies.

She did not want to have a discussion. She was unloading her daily brainwashed-load of fox-news-crap.

And if there are so many "blue-colored children", why are there still so many ACAB-signs around the school?

And what does it matter that no one "can tell what race" she is? What does that even mean, you can only be rascist if you can see another persons race - or you cannot be rascist if you can see another persons race - or rascism isn't real because you cannot see another persons race? Where does this train of though even lead to?

This is the kind of person every boards hates, not because that person tells an "forbidden truth, canceled into oblivion" (because it is very obviously not, they are telling it right there), but because this person does not bring anything into the discussion besides pointless attacks. What does she want?

She wants another curriculum for her children? Homeschool them. I heard you can do that, but it takes a considerable amount of effort and personal time, which would be substracted from your fox-news-time. Bad thing.

This is why there is a time-limit for people to speak on these boards. Next up: the hippie who wants to tell you about the drug-induced dream they had about a world of peace and unity and no rascism at all - and you have to endure that, too.
Because otherwise it would not be fair, and they paid for that chair, too.

i wanted to write something similar.
she is like the classic ‚wutbürger‘.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Thank you for showing your mindset with your post.
Not liking this kind of person whis apparently on ever board meeting and annoys the heck out of you.

Now imagine being a passionate parent who has absolute reason to be very annoyed about you. About people who do indoctrinate kids politically, who are allowed to post hatred all over social media, and you can't say anything against them.

What you find annoying is someone having had enough of one sided bias, suppression and the running wild of education.
Basically people who don't share your view of the world.
It is of course frustrating to deal with truly angry parents who won't lick your backsides.

So you insulted just now all parents with an opinion as just pain in the asses, regardless of the seriousness of their gripe.
This woman has a valid point, evidenced by your inane response.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

wutbürger

Your need to put her into a single drawer to justify your own bias that you imply about "wutbürger" - a term coined by the German MSM to lump in and discredit everyone who has enough of your left-anarchist bull# and indoctrination of our children with your transgender and critical race theory, is evidence of your simple mind and lack of perspective.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

wutbürger

Your need to put her into a single drawer to justify your own bias that you imply about "wutbürger" - a term coined by the German MSM to lump in and discredit everyone who has enough of your left-anarchist bull# and indoctrination of our children with your transgender and critical race theory, is evidence of your simple mind and lack of perspective.

left anarchist!!!🤓🤪🆘 if my girlfriend, my family, my friends and colleagues knows! wish you all the best and most important love and health.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Wish you that too.

Only demography I heard the term "wutbürger" ("rage-citizen" for our English friends) is from people that think they got it all figured out and use it as a slander term to justify their own obtuseness when it comes to self reflection and putting others into baskets.

Please now explain to us all what makes the woman in the video a wutbürger? Since your correct identified her to be one in your mind, educate us what exactly makes her a wutbürger?

Is it the fact you simply disagree with her opinion? I guess so.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Utter nonsense.

She had every right to say what she did and was correct in almost every single point she made.

I'm not American.
I'm pretty open about my views and opinions which quite often run contrary to many American's take on things.

This woman gives me hope for not just America but the world at large because we are ALL increasingly becoming infected with this evil woke agenda.
She should immediately be made POTUS.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

wish you all the best and most important love and health

No you don't. Get lost with that lying bs.
Every post you've ever made on here is trolling.
Your posts are worse than YouTube pop ups.
You are so obsessed that you would support child endangerment and child abusers, if it meant your new found internet hobby of party politics stayed intact.
As on display in this very thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join