It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meat Shortage coming soon. Possibly part of the plan.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
At work and I don’t have much time to write this; however as I’ve stated before I work in logistics and receiving at Costco. I also stated that if anything were to arise that I felt was concerning I’d share immediately; that being said today for the first time in my entire career, none of our “cold” depots (trucks) has meat on them.

JBS being one of the worlds largest suppliers was “hacked”, on Sunday; I was thinking of moving forum (mods can if you deem fit) because I believe this is all apart of the “green new deal”...

Link to story

I find it odd that we were told “ no more meat” and “no more oil”.... then like clockwork, pipelines and meat processing plants are” hacked”.....

I don’t believe in coincidence; but I will keep y’all updated, until then FILL THAT FREEZER BABY!!!

I hope it’s a small shortage, but like I’ve said in all my years here, we have never had cold trucks without ANY meat....

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

Exactly what you just advised leads to a shortage.
Buy what you need, not what you want.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Klaus Shwab (head of WEF and top proponent for the "Great Reset") said cyber attacks like this one would make COVID seem like a blip on the radar, this was july of 2020.

Definitely not farfetched to think it could just be part of the plan

Also, this guy (Ice Age Farmer) claims it's the biggest attack on food in history and explains the cascading effects of such a shutdown and the already broken and strained supply chains/shortages:
"JBS Shutdown: Biggest Attack on Food in History - Shortages Expected"

edit on 3-6-2021 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Sorry for informing you

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Dude you just confirmed that mentality is what causes shortages.
Instead you could buy small amount of goods then hope that when poop can fly you are good.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
With 85$ per sheet of plywood and 13$ 2x4 Yes this is part of the crashing of trumps economy.

Everything is getting hacked now looks like the Biden admin has the worst cyber security now after being attacked back to back to back
edit on 3-6-2021 by blackpillnation because: stuff

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackpillnation
With 85$ per sheet of plywood and 13$ 2x4 Yes this is part of the crashing of trumps economy.

Everything is getting hacked now looks like the Biden admin has the worst cyber security now after being attacked back to back to back

85 bucks for plywood, didn't that less then 6 bucks not too long ago?

Due to price of gasoline, expect food prices to rise. Nothing hard to figure out about that.

Also, our gas went from 134 yen per liter to 157 yen per liter. I don't know the price in Osaka, but I would think it is higher.
The food producers are tricking us by lowering the prices in some items, but one now has to look carefully at the volume.
The world is full of trickery folks.

Also for those here foolish enough ( sorry, I know hard times abound ) but if you are still buying canned fruits from China, Philippines and Malaysia then you've know the size of the can is smaller now and with new price hikes.
edit on 0600000007062021-06-03T20:06:07-05:00060706pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Human society is successfully moving backwards at rapid paces especially in this technologically advanced day and age 😎😵‍💫

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
There’s plenty of cows and chickens at the stock yards and out on the ranches. The meat shortage is another TP scare. This is along the lines of saying my toilet won’t flush because my internet was hacked. Total Bullshat.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Dude you just confirmed that mentality is what causes shortages.
Instead you could buy small amount of goods then hope that when poop can fly you are good.

Lack of product is what causes shortages.

Getting a heads up from someone in the supply chain doesn't cause that.

The initial shortage causes panic buying.

Cause, reaction.

I don't really care, since I don't buy meat... I harvest it myself.

But I am getting a good giggle at watching the sheep wonder what's going to be for dinner soon.

I bet a lot of Biden supporters are spinning in their graves right now...

Tonight for me it's deer pastrami on my own sourdough bread with a nice slice or two of smoked goat cheese the neighbor makes.

edit on 3-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Human society is successfully moving backwards at rapid paces especially in this technologically advanced day and age 😎😵‍💫

Technological Slavery....Ted was way ahead of his time.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I agree, it may be slowed until a hack is fixed but there would be no long term shortage they just wouldn’t kill any animals for the time being or switch to a different packer or several packers to get it out the door.

A real shortage would happen if god forbid a disease swept over some large herds or packing plants. Then we would have some problems because both production would stop and animals would need to be killed and thrown away with no product going to the stores.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
At work and I don’t have much time to write this; however as I’ve stated before I work in logistics and receiving at Costco. I also stated that if anything were to arise that I felt was concerning I’d share immediately; that being said today for the first time in my entire career, none of our “cold” depots (trucks) has meat on them.

JBS being one of the worlds largest suppliers was “hacked”, on Sunday; I was thinking of moving forum (mods can if you deem fit) because I believe this is all apart of the “green new deal”...

Link to story

I find it odd that we were told “ no more meat” and “no more oil”.... then like clockwork, pipelines and meat processing plants are” hacked”.....

I don’t believe in coincidence; but I will keep y’all updated, until then FILL THAT FREEZER BABY!!!

I hope it’s a small shortage, but like I’ve said in all my years here, we have never had cold trucks without ANY meat....

I see porky on the list, while it's no secret that China has been buying up porky like nobody's business for some time..I can't get any pancetta at all, at all! computer chiches? a good cover story no doubt.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

My exact thoughts. And if you think that's bad, check out the car dealerships and the new cars on their lot. Our local Toyota dealers have a total of 17 new cars at one and 19 at the other. Our Dodge Jeep Chrysler Ram dealers have plenty of Rams and Jeeps but in total, only 12 Chryslers and 4 Dodges.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well , I REFUSE to Eat BUGS unless they are Stuffed into a AAA Grade of Filet Mignon !!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I would rather eat bugs than the fake meat grown in a lab. People have relied on bugs to eat for generations. The idea of eating fake meat makes me uneasy, even more so if Bill Gates is pushing it

edit on 3-6-2021 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Let the Sheeple Eat Grass then . The Rest of US are Still Carnivores...........

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Increased hacking? Should've worn a mask.

More seriously, though, I wonder about this "hacking" going on. Seems to have been some problems with various ships lately
Can we speculate that someone might be testing their ability to interrupt the supply chain at a greater level?
There's been some fires on a couple of ships and there's the Suez jam.
The virus has affected movement (or provided an excuse) but if someone wanted to escalate the problem there could be even more shortages of imported goods on the way.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
JBS also said that the majority if its ability to produce will fully be back Wednesday..., yesterday.

That set back certainly did its part for panic buyers, I can attest to that fact at my local grocery, HEB.

Considering this incident, we'll be fine pretty soon.

However, if Cyber attacks continue to rise, emboldended by a weak and failing Biden Administration, then expect for more shortages.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join