It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 17 year old Girl pushes Bear off a Fence with her bare hands.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This clip is unbelievable.

Adrenaline is amazing. Looked like she might of slipped a little.

I love my dog. But a bear might be a bridge too far.

I know some have seen this but it’s worth a second look.

***if you can’t see the video a young girl takes on a bear, and wins.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My dogs would take that bear

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bear had kids.. dogs was protecting owner... owner protecting dogs...

Everyone have a reason, nobody died, everybody won

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yeah I saw this the other day....incredibly brave.
Luckily the bear was barely balancing on the wall, if it got down in the yard, it might have been lights out for her and the dogs.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
My dogs would take that bear

How many and what kind?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Luckily the bear was barely balancing on the wall, if it got down in the yard, it might have been lights out for her and the dogs.

Right. Some are calling her move brave. I call it stupid.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Oh my gosh! Isn’t that video somethin else?!

I saw her interview after and she only hurt one finger!

Those dogs wanted that bear gone! I was actually surprised that bear didn’t do more damage to those dogs or the girl.

Thanks for posting it here!
edit on 3-6-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Lol

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: RazorV66

Right. Some are calling her move brave. I call it stupid.

Fair enough.
If it would have went the other way, with her and/or all the dogs getting mauled it would be called stupid.
But it turned out ok, probably more lucky than brave.
edit on 3-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

She pushed the bear into her neighbors yard. What if there were kids playing out there. Hate to have her as a neighbor.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
She pushed the bear into her neighbors yard. What if there were kids playing out there. Hate to have her as a neighbor.

Then those kids' mother would have had to push the bear into someone else's yard.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And I thought we got over the bear, and moved on to pushing other beasts...
this is about russia russia russia is it?

On a side note...

I think these are some overactive mother instincts kicking in... For her dog... Yes definitely stupid

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

If you. luke stand there and just scream “no!” while your dog gets taken by a bear, then I don’t think we would be friends.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

What the hell is wrong with everyone in this thread? Are you all cat people or something? Or just men? If y’all are seriously telling me you wouldn’t do the same thing for your dogs, then I’m glad we don’t know each other in “real life.” Because in real life, y’all are heartless pussies. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What the hell is wrong with everyone in this thread? Are you all cat people or something? Or just men? If y’all are seriously telling me you wouldn’t do the same thing for your dogs, then I’m glad we don’t know each other in “real life.” Because in real life, y’all are heartless pussies. Seriously.

I'd probably end up feeding those bears and wishing they come back until we all become friends.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yeah, and neighbor's the yard had a tall iron like fence around it. Also, mama bear was separated from her cubs, that went back to where ever were coming from along that wall, after that.

I'm glad she saved the dogs. Feel a little bad for the bear. It didn't turn out all that well for her.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

My dog is supposed to do that, for me and for my cat!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Cry me a river. Some of yall stay so fixated on what ifs it's a wonder you can even decide what clothes to put on in the morning.

That chick is badass.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Must be the Dos Equis guy's daughter!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Creatures all over in the animal world, including that bear have natural instincts to protect their young. Humans also have a natural instinct to protect their children. When I had a child I instinctively protected him when I felt he was in danger, and still react that way to this day. It was an instinctive braveness I never knew I had, as I am naturally shy. Unfortunately some humans for some reason have no natural affection or instinct to protect their family.

Dogs and cats in many families are considered family. That woman obviously has natural protective motherly instincts. She did not plan or meditate what she was doing. She was acting on pure motherly instincts to protect the dogs. She showed both fight and flight instincts. She fought to defend her dogs, then immediately grabbed them and ran off to protect herself all the while shooing her dogs away from the bear to keep them safe.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thee bear had cubs with her she was searching for food. the teenage girl saved her precious ones and the bear went away.

No one got hurt. don't punish the bear and her cubs lead them to food sources

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join