It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 7th and counting.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: lordcomac

considering it doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent spreading infection,
they are are pushing it hard.

They are absolutely DESPERATE for everyone to take these experimental gene therapies. WHY? For a virus that has a 99+% survival rate?

Why are they so desperate??

Exactly! Something is not right. What worries me is that they may be injecting the compliant with something, which will protect them from something they will be releasing on the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: M5xaz

Long-term safety data, like ANY other vaccine.

OK... It is your choice to wait to get that... That isn't something they can just pull out their butts and will take long term use in the population to gather that kind of data, so I would say you are asking the impossible outside of personal choice not to get it.

So what would be your plan to get this outside of what they are doing right now? BTW I disagree with your "like any other vaccine". They are created the same way and go through the same 3 phases of trials, so that is it... The only further data would be wide spread use too.

Any other vaccine takes years to get approved precisely because of the need for some long-term safety data, not just about rushing the three phases of approval.

To have developed the Covid vaccine done so quick was a good precautionary move, particularly when so little was known about survivability at the start, but now that we know that Covid survivability is 99.6% there is NO need for this mad rush to vaccinate everyone, even less so to impose/force it, particularly since the Covid vaccines seem to be causing a very large number of reactions according to VAERS, including severe clotting issues.

Having lived through a loved one die of a long-term clotting issue, against the now known minimal risk of Covid, I strongly prefer to wait this out...

Besides, in his OWN private emails, Fauci admitted that individuals who contracted COVID-19 and recovered, approximately 100 million Americans, are likely to be immune to the disease, and there is no scientific research indicating they are not. Publicly, however, Fauci has repeatedly stressed that all Americans, including those who contracted COVID-19 and recovered, should accept one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines.

Fauci- follow the money....
edit on 4-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: lordcomac

considering it doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent spreading infection,
they are are pushing it hard.

They are absolutely DESPERATE for everyone to take these experimental gene therapies. WHY? For a virus that has a 99+% survival rate?

Why are they so desperate??

Exactly! Something is not right. What worries me is that they may be injecting the compliant with something, which will protect them from something they will be releasing on the rest of us.

Because the 99 percent survival rate drops dramatically if you're elderly, overweight, or have diabetes. If you're old, overweight and have diabetes then you might as well have ebola.

Raise your hand if you have a grandmother or grandfather.

The US has a population of over 300 million people. The official death toll is almost 600,000 people. Even if you consider this to be a gross exaggeration and cut it in half your still talking about 300,000 dead.

300,000 dead in a year. Of course Biden is desperate.

300,000 people dead.

There were around 420,000 US dead from WWII.

Covid in one year is the equivalent to fighting both Japanese and the nazi for 4 years.

I will repeat that number 300,000. And that's almost certainly a gross underestimate.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Any other vaccine takes years to get approved precisely because of the need for some long-term safety data, not just about rushing the three phases of approval.

How do they come out with new flu vaccines every year if it takes them years on each one? BTW mRNA been around for a couple of decades in testing, so was it really a rush as you think? Clinical trails are pretty much done all the same and take about the same amount of time, so the long time between drugs being approved is the huge bureaucracy in action and not the FDA doing "further" testing. I have said that the same drug can be approved in EU much faster than the states, so does that make us slow or them not as good?

There really isn't anything called long term safety data until after market, and the FDA monitors that, so once again you are looking for something that just isn't there.

To have developed the Covid vaccine done so quick was a good precautionary move, particularly when so little was known about survivability at the start, but now that we know that Covid survivability is 99.6% there is NO need for this mad rush to vaccinate everyone, even less so to impose/force it, particularly since the Covid vaccines seem to be causing a very large number of reactions according to VAERS, including severe clotting issues.

The blood clots is hardly a hand full of people and is caused by an over reaction in their immune system, kind of the same situation of why people die from COVID. Where do you get the 99.6% from? I think so far I know about 10 people that spent 3 weeks in the hospital, and 3 others that have died within friends and family. The ones in the hospital were more later than early pandemic and most said that the being on their belly is what saved them, but at times they all thought they might die. I know of no one that has had issues with the vaccine and we are talking maybe 1000x more people than those who I know got COVID. So even with your .4% (most likely about .8%) the vaccine is like .0016% of having major issues.

Having lived through a loved one die of a long-term clotting issue, against the now known minimal risk of Covid, I strongly prefer to wait this out...

I do agree with anyone under the age of 40 really do not need it, and that is where I think all the clotting took place even those it was just a few people, as you go above 40 years of age you should get it as your chances of getting COVID and having serious issues greatly increases. Everyone I know who have died were in their 50s and in good health, most that I know who spent time in the hospital were 50s and 60s. COVID is funny in you either get not much of anything or it gets real bad quickly.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

How do they come out with new flu vaccines every year if it takes them years on each one? BTW mRNA been around for a couple of decades in testing, so was it really a rush as you think? Clinical trails are pretty much done all the same and take about the same amount of time, so the long time between drugs being approved is the huge bureaucracy in action and not the FDA doing "further" testing. I have said that the same drug can be approved in EU much faster than the states, so does that make us slow or them not as good?

There really isn't anything called long term safety data until after market, and the FDA monitors that, so once again you are looking for something that just isn't there.

The blood clots is hardly a hand full of people and is caused by an over reaction in their immune system, kind of the same situation of why people die from COVID. Where do you get the 99.6% from? I think so far I know about 10 people that spent 3 weeks in the hospital, and 3 others that have died within friends and family. The ones in the hospital were more later than early pandemic and most said that the being on their belly is what saved them, but at times they all thought they might die. I know of no one that has had issues with the vaccine and we are talking maybe 1000x more people than those who I know got COVID. So even with your .4% (most likely about .8%) the vaccine is like .0016% of having major issues.

I do agree with anyone under the age of 40 really do not need it, and that is where I think all the clotting took place even those it was just a few people, as you go above 40 years of age you should get it as your chances of getting COVID and having serious issues greatly increases. Everyone I know who have died were in their 50s and in good health, most that I know who spent time in the hospital were 50s and 60s. COVID is funny in you either get not much of anything or it gets real bad quickly.

The yearly flu vaccines are merely yearly variations on decades-old technology whose efficacy is dubious but whose safety is well proven

There is a reason why this MRNA vaccine was called "warp speed" - must faster than normal approval for BRAND NEW technology NEVER before deployed in humans.

Covid survivability rating: variable depending on sources but above 99%
"We’ve written before about how European estimates (i.e. estimates in countries with similar age profiles and healthcare quality as the UK) put the fatality rate at somewhere between 0.5% and 1%, meaning the “survival rate” could be somewhere between 99% and 99.5%, but not as high as 99.8%."
fullfact.org...

Point IS - Covid is NOT the deadly pandemic made out to be by the media/power control freak politicians
Only real issue is hospital/ICU capacity, which is a BAD MANAGEMENT issue not a medical issue and which would cost far less to fix than the current Covid stimulus circuses/

Covid Vaccine reactions in the CDC's own VAERS system massively exceed that of the 1970s flu vaccine which was pulled back then for safety issues. THERE ARE MORE REACTIONS IN VAERS FOR THE COVID VACCINE THAN FOR ALL THE OTHER VACCINES OF THE LAST 20 YEARS COMBINED. Check Vaers yourself. Numerous governments/medical across the world have pulled the JnJ and other covid vaccines for their safety issue.

And all this for a "pandemic" that has > 99% recovery .

If you want it, are immuno-suppressed or elderly - GO AHEAD.
But NO fascism!!

PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The yearly flu vaccines are merely yearly variations on decades-old technology whose efficacy is dubious but whose safety is well proven

That is right, and mRNA is merely a variation of what they been doing for decades, and that is why it was so quick. If it was new then yes decades of work, but it isn't new and it didn't take them long to dial in COVID from something like Ebola, process is the same...

There is a reason why this MRNA vaccine was called "warp speed" - must faster than normal approval for BRAND NEW technology NEVER before deployed in humans.

You really don't believe that do you? lol I think you are arguing your point now just to argue. Warp Speed was nothing more than money guarantees. It was fast because the technology was already there, if that isn't logical to you then I don't know what would be.

Not if you are over 40, and that is the age I suggest people to get it.

Point IS - Covid is NOT the deadly pandemic made out to be by the media/power control freak politicians
Only real issue is hospital/ICU capacity, which is a BAD MANAGEMENT issue not a medical issue and which would cost far less to fix than the current Covid stimulus circuses/

Agree, but it is nasty as hell for older people, younger don't even get a cold hardly in symptoms. I got my shingles vaccine last year because I"M OLDER and it really will mess up OLDER people. lol geez how old are you?

Covid Vaccine reactions in the CDC's own VAERS system massively exceed that of the 1970s flu vaccine which was pulled back then for safety issues. THERE ARE MORE REACTIONS IN VAERS FOR THE COVID VACCINE THAN FOR ALL THE OTHER VACCINES OF THE LAST 20 YEARS COMBINED. Check Vaers yourself. Numerous governments/medical across the world have pulled the JnJ and other covid vaccines for their safety issue.

There is no way to compare since with previous vaccines they only recorded people who had allergic reactions and not investigating everyone who may have died period within 48 years of a shot. That is a massive amount of more oversite. The 5000 death have no causation, but the FDA wants to make sure...

As to the blood clots I think less than 5 people have died and all were from the J&J vaccine which is not mRNA but the typical viral vector vaccine we normally see, so what is your point there. Also all the people were younger women and I have already said younger people really do not need it.

BUT at 40 you have 140% chance of having serious conditions to younger people and at 70 it is like 9000%.

edit on 5-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That is right, and mRNA is merely a variation of what they been doing for decades, and that is why it was so quick. If it was new then yes decades of work, but it isn't new and it didn't take them long to dial in COVID from something like Ebola, process is the same...

You really don't believe that do you? lol I think you are arguing your point now just to argue. Warp Speed was nothing more than money guarantees. It was fast because the technology was already there, if that isn't logical to you then I don't know what would be.

Not if you are over 40, and that is the age I suggest people to get it.

Agree, but it is nasty as hell for older people, younger don't even get a cold hardly in symptoms. I got my shingles vaccine last year because I"M OLDER and it really will mess up OLDER people. lol geez how old are you?

There is no way to compare since with previous vaccines they only recorded people who had allergic reactions and not investigating everyone who may have died period within 48 years of a shot. That is a massive amount of more oversite. The 5000 death have no causation, but the FDA wants to make sure...

As to the blood clots I think less than 5 people have died and all were from the J&J vaccine which is not mRNA but the typical viral vector vaccine we normally see, so what is your point there. Also all the people were younger women and I have already said younger people really do not need it.

BUT at 40 you have 140% chance of having serious conditions to younger people and at 70 it is like 9000%.

No.
Thousands of cases of blood clots, which is why many of these covid vaccines were banned.

www.openvaers.com...

Again, I have no issue if you/elderly voluntarily want this EUA vaccine.
You are protected
I choose not to be, and don't need to be to protect you or anyone else. I have zero faith in the CDC protocols now that Fauci's emails have exposed him as a pathological liar. He may be revealed into a Dr Mengele

I have seen a loved one die of a blood clot condition - you just have NO idea...

I am extremely opposed to a forced vaccination for a 99% survivable covid, even more against vaccine passports, which would be a gateway to China-style social credit system: Trudeau has already stated that Covid is a way to reintroduce plans for the "great reset".

Again, NO TOTALITARIANISM
edit on 5-6-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join