It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 7th and counting.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Pfizer/BioNtech began the application for vaccine approval on May 7th. If they are granted approval, it will be the first mRNA vaccine for human use ever approved. It will be one of the speediest and least tested vaccines ever made.

Sure...folks are still dying after getting vaccinated...Oracle VP for example.....died of Covid-19...and was vaccinated.

So....I am wondering if Pfizer will get approval. I haven't been able to find ANY other company announcement about seeking full FDA approval from any other company making a vaccine. That alone is really odd to me.

Pfizer started the process on May 7, 2021...little less than a month ago.

This is a quote from the Pfizer/BioNtech press release from May 7.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine has not been approved or licensed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but has been authorized for emergency use by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) for use in individuals 16 years of age and older. 

I cant find any other info after this on approval process....no updates.

Pfizer BioNtech press

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not to mention this vaccine (and the Moderna, J&J & AstraZeneca) were developed in record "warp speed" time & no long-term side effects or data is known/available yet

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ha...actually I am correcting myself....apparently Moderna just applied yesterday or today.

Will link in a sec.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
They are on superwarp speed now after the emails from Fauchi were released.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ok....so Moderna applied yesterday. Of note, they left out the Pfizer statement that it has not been approved.

Also of note is this quote:

Vaccination providers must complete and submit reports to VAERS online at vaers.hhs.gov... For further assistance with reporting to VAERS, call 1-800-822-7967. The reports should include the words “Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA” in the description section of the report.

There has been a LOT of back and forth about the data integrity of VAERS....the simple fact Moderna specifically recommends using VAERS to report should dispel any doubt.

Moderna Press
edit on 6/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/2/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
^^ aha, you beat me to it by prob seconds ..

I cannot figure out how to post the article I read about moderna seeking fda approval.
All of this has been crazy.

I will say, it all seems fishy. And I’m a cat, I should know

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Nope, I can’t figure out how to post an article, it’s not working on my phone

I went to a party the other night, and majority of folks there had been vaccinated by Pfizer vaccine and didn’t understand why I was waiting.

edit on 04/30/2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: I need a laptop

edit on 4/30/1984 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So the Pfizer/BioNtech presser says the same:

Vaccination providers must report Adverse Events in accordance with the Fact Sheet to VAERS at vaers.hhs.gov... by calling 1-800-822-7967. The reports should include the words "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine EUA" in the description section of the report.

I wonder if a FOIA request could be sent for each of those quoted report names....

They are going to a ".gov" site and could easily be manipulated in real time. Oddly one kind of implies you must call and the other seems to give you the option for further assistance.

I go with gut feelings, and my gut says something is really off.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
my local grocery store has a sign outside.

free vaccine!

today's flavor was moderna.
least week or was something else.... haven't seen j n j offered for free yet.
considering it doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent spreading infection,
they are are pushing it hard.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
my local grocery store has a sign outside.

free vaccine!

today's flavor was moderna.
least week or was something else.... haven't seen j n j offered for free yet.
considering it doesn't prevent infection and doesn't prevent spreading infection,
they are are pushing it hard.

Well...we did send all of the AstraZeneca ones to India because they weren't approved here so maybe it is a class system thing.....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I earn a really good salary that I think anyone would be happy to earn in America, in any location. But I've already come to terms with this in that I'm willing to forfeit my role if I'm mandated to take it.

If these "vaccines" are FDA-approved, they can be mandated by employers, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I earn a really good salary that I think anyone would be happy to earn in America, in any location. But I've already come to terms with this in that I'm willing to forfeit my role if I'm mandated to take it.

If these "vaccines" are FDA-approved, they can be mandated by employers, right?

I haven't researched much on that, but unless it is federally mandated then no. It can be state mandated, in which case I see a mass migration of people on both sides to different states.

It is a great way to separate folks.....maybe one of the most tactical moves I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ok....so Moderna applied yesterday. Of note, they left out the Pfizer statement that it has not been approved.

Vaccination providers must complete and submit reports to VAERS online at vaers.hhs.gov... For further assistance with reporting to VAERS, call 1-800-822-7967. The reports should include the words “Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine EUA” in the description section of the report.

There has been a LOT of back and forth about the data integrity of VAERS....the simple fact Moderna specifically recommends using VAERS to report should dispel any doubt.

Moderna Press

You're right. The VAERS system is highly suspect.

By the way, who SHOULD people report adverse effects to?

I'm thinking maybe the Cyber Ninjas.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Moderna Press

You're right. The VAERS system is highly suspect.

By the way, who SHOULD people report adverse effects to?

I'm thinking maybe the Cyber Ninjas.

Their health care provider....and that physician should report it to their employer, and that employer should report it to VAERS.

The problem is the same as it has always been....

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I’ll have to look & see if I can locate the video I saw (I watch so much #), but I seem to recall an FDA member very adamantly stating that they have no plans to circumvent their normal process & requirements for a full approval. Obviously, anything is possible. However, I found it encouraging.

That means that the earliest that anyone would be given approval would be in 2023 after the clinical trial period wraps up. They’ll still need to analyze all the data though. I don’t know...the entire thing is sus.

reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bahnsai
I’ll have to look & see if I can locate the video I saw (I watch so much #), but I seem to recall an FDA member very adamantly stating that they have no plans to circumvent their normal process & requirements for a full approval. Obviously, anything is possible. However, I found it encouraging.

That means that the earliest that anyone would be given approval would be in 2023 after the clinical trial period wraps up. They’ll still need to analyze all the data though. I don’t know...the entire thing is sus.

reply to: Vasa Croe

Would love to see the video! I can let you know how to post it if you can find.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
You mean the
Experimental Biological Agent
has been submitted for approval.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The vaccines have had about the same testing as any other drug, so what more do people want? Drugs go through 3 phases of clinical trials and after that it is mainly paperwork. The vaccines went through the three phases so I'm not sure what everyone is looking for.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The vaccines have had about the same testing as any other drug, so what more do people want? Drugs go through 3 phases of clinical trials and after that it is mainly paperwork. The vaccines went through the three phases so I'm not sure what everyone is looking for.

3 phases?

Then I guess the Pfizer press release is lying? Because as of today, it still has NOT been approved by the FDA.

Deny ignorance....seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Oh me of little faith.

Patients might think the US Food and Drug Administration’s stamp of approval means that a product is the last word on safety, but about a third of the drugs the FDA approved between 2001 and 2010 were involved in some kind of safety event after reaching the market, according to a study published Tuesday in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Nearly a third of FDA-approved drugs had problems, study finds

Debate in the United States about the optimal amount of time required by the Food and Drug Administration for adequate testing of new drugs has raged since 1962, when Congress established formal criteria for proving drug safety and effectiveness. Through much of the past decade the FDA has been accused of delaying drug approvals: now it is accused of acting too hastily in approving drugs that have later had to be withdrawn. The height of the initial criticism came in 1995, with the election of a Republican majority in Congress that favoured full privatisation of all healthcare matters. The Republican speaker of the House of Representatives, Newt Gingrich, referred to the FDA as “job killers”: its excessive reviews, he claimed, delayed the launch of new drugs and thereby forestalled growth for the pharmaceutical industry.1

Is the FDA approving drugs too fast?

And the list goes on.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

*shockedface

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join