It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Researcher Admits 'Big Mistake', says spike proteing is a dangerous toxin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.globalresearch.ca...

At Global Research by way of Life Site News.

This is not good news but not unexpected either.

This is the fruit of Operation Warp Speed and the entire Plandemic.

Bad news for those who have taken it.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Probably best to take it with a pinch of salt.

A Catholic publication, many of its articles are faith-related. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So you are saying I can do what ever I want now because I am going to be dead soon anyways? Time to use my life savings I guess.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

A Catholic publication, many of its articles are faith-related. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.
en.wikipedia.org...

Just sayin.

Sounds to me like they were banned for spreading truth and not following the agenda.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

No, I'm not saying that. Maybe you're trying out as a stand-up comic here at ATS?

The point is that if this guy is right, and there are emerging facts that suggest he is right, those who've been injected will likely become spike protein factories. For some period of time and for some individuals, they may become somehow contagious for these spike proteins.

It appears to be happening somehow with these unvaccinated women who develop clotting and bleeding from living in close quarters with a vaccinated person.

Because of Operation Warp Speed and mass hysteria and malfeasance in government, no proper tests were done with these drugs. The implications of that are huge.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The article stems from an interview on an unrelated radio show with one Dr. Byram Bridle who is at least an actual immunologist, but I have seen other immunologists, even one from the same university, disputing his claims as either misinterpretation of the data he cites, or willful misrepresentation of the data.

One of the articles he cites apparently does show the spike protein being potentially toxic, but at plasma levels 10,000 times higher than the result of vaccination.

There's also a website disputing his claims: byrambridle.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

the anticipated time frame is 14 months after Vaxxine & up to 24 months for the lethal stages as organs succumb & overwhelmed

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Roxxo

Because these injections were not tested on humans thanks to Warp Speed and a corrupt FDA, there will be problems down the road. In many cases the problems are already here as VAERS shows.

Except for abject fear, I do not know why people were willing to take a drug to supposedly protect against what is basically a flu virus, but then I have never taken flu shots.

It's a mess.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So this is like the twenty fifth OP on how I'm going to die. Yes, someday, no doubt. No, not from the vaccine. I'll be around hopefully much, much longer, to ridicule and laugh at the nonsense people post on a site that actually used to be a good source of credible information in the past. Not so much now. LOL!

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Sounds to me like they were banned for spreading truth and not following the agenda.

I guess that depends if their truth is backed by scientific evidence or "alternative facts" , I suspect the latter.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Can't wait for you to move the goal post on this prediction. Two years gives you plenty of time to pick a new date after that when IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Fear isn't working with those of us who got the shot. If it did, we wouldn't have gotten it. I'm pretty sure I'll be around for a while, and if I'm not, I pretty sure the Covid vaccine won't be the reason.

Kinda like Qanon keeps doing. They keep moving the goal post on that inauguration of Trump. Is that sometime in August now? LOL!

And if Trump is really President, then he won't be able to run again in 2024, because he would have had two terms. LOL!

a reply to: St Udio

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

why did you get the shot, if not out of fear?

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Just sayin.

Wikipedia calling someone else out for publishing misleading information?

You DO understand why that is ironic...right?
edit on 1-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: MiddleInsite

why did you get the shot, if not out of fear?

Fear and the never-ending quest to garner praise and public recognition on social media.

(Look Look at me! I GOT THE JAB!!)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hope all the jabbed don't turn into zombies on the 21st of June,. That would be crap as I don't fancy doing zombie bashing,.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2021 by gortex because: NVM

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Good move.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hmmm...gotta love those fact checkers and banning actions of social media. They are always spot on with their actions and never have an agenda. You know, saying that the virus could have been leaked from the Wuhan lab was banned as misinformation for a long time...until it wasn't.

I would argue that they have as big of an agenda as you're implying that the OP's source does, so maybe we should do away with the genetic logical fallacy and just look at the data provided and come to our own conclusion?

Remember, science and the evidence by which it reports its findings constantly change, and what was "fact" six months ago about COVID-19 isn't necessarily "fact" anymore. Let's not pretend that scientific findings are static.

Did you even read the article? It has at least 15 hyperlinks in the article so that you can go to the actual white papers and relevant news stories to fact-check them, if you want to. I would suggest doing that before you complain about the source only.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

MUST WATCH: Dr. Damian Wojcik speaks out against the COVID vaccine.

Short VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I read the whole article and even clicked on many of the links to check the veracity of their claims, and it seems quite legit as far as the evidence and peer-reviewed studies go.

Yes, this is possibly a scary thing for those who have been vaccintated, but while it appears to have the potential to a far-reaching issue, I'm not convinced that it's going to have lasting negative effects on the majority of people who got the vaccine.

BUT...this is exactly why I have told many people in life to maybe give it some time before jumping on the vaccination bandwagon, because there still is a lot to figure out about the lasting effects from this thing.

Something that I find odd is that, in the PDF of the study, the line that says that it was funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (no surprises there) looks like it was added after the PDF was originally created. Note the white box that overlaps the background watermark.

Anyhoo, good article, and thanks for sharing. We still have a lot to figure out about this injection, and I don't think that it's going to keep getting better as time goes on.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join