It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramid and other structures how they worked

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I found out recently that the copper ties which held the stones together were pre-moulded and hammered in, this would electrically connect the stones if they were in a circuit, I suggest that the tube drill holes had copper rods in them at one time to act as a jack point. Add in a recently discovered fact that an eroded limestone area in China has been found to switch on like a lightbulb when the sun hits it and we have the raw set up for a DC generator. We know that two dissimilar metals and an electrolyte produce a charge but until now we didn't know that two different stones along with an electrolyte did the same thing. In Egypt, the rain would have seeped into the limestone and acted as an electrolyte, then O dear the rain stopped at least until recently where last year they were snowed under. Which has increased the dampness and perhaps started up one of the effects, but I digress. In this vid it shows the conductivity of the stones at the site.www.youtube.com... and this is the article that shows how the limestone country works as a generator, vwww.livescience.com... sorry cant seem to embed.
edit on 31-5-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2021 by Robbo2006 because: Me neither lol

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Thanks for putting this up op.
This would also work for different soil types.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

This one is from 2020 showing a strange light effect over the Giza plateau.
There are quite a few vids showing strange effects around that area.The area has been experiencing snowfall for the past few years due to climate change, i wonder if the increase in moisture and thus the electrical conductivity of the soil is starting up after a long dormancy.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I posted this years ago, but it bears repeating:

Perhaps someone just found a cool way to stack rocks?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

With such precision that a butter knife cannot be wedged between the blocks? With apparent mathematical calculations involved in the construction? With no technology at all to move and precisely place every stone, other than human power? To be aligned with stellar constellations including stars that could not have possibly been known by the Egyptians?

Nah, you're right they were probably just stacking rocks

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

With such precision that a butter knife cannot be wedged between the blocks? With apparent mathematical calculations involved in the construction? With no technology at all to move and precisely place every stone, other than human power? To be aligned with stellar constellations including stars that could not have possibly been known by the Egyptians?

Nah, you're right they were probably just stacking rocks

Nah, the fact that they fit so closely is because they poured the stuff and it set that way. That also sort of explains the embedded tools & stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Nah, the fact that they fit so closely is because they poured the stuff and it set that way. That also sort of explains the embedded tools & stuff.

The geopolymer theory crumbles under scrutiny.

The process would have been at least as labor intensive if not more so than quarrying and shaping blocks to be put in place.

The quarries that were used to cut and shape both the limestone and granite blocks still exist.

Also, every stone in the pyramid (including casing stones) is a different size and shape. Making even simple but unique molds for over 2 millions blocks would be a logistical nightmare.

On top of that we have tooling and saw marks on many of these stones inconsistent with the idea of using geopolymer to start with.

Granite is an aggregate stone. If you melt it or grind it to powder to make a geopolymer, it will no longer resemble granite. Limestone at the Giza plateau often has visible fossils which would no longer be visible if they were geopolymer.

I'm not even going to get into using lenses to melt the stone. It's preposterous.
edit on 6/1/2021 by Klassified because: grammar and spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I looked into this a bit with the Nile coming right up to it, water completing a circuit under it.

Interesting. Thnxđź‘Ť

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That is the most ignorant statement you can make about the pyramids.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Agreed but I think they had some way of softening the stone making it easier to work. Is highly likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Agreed but I think they had some way of softening the stone making it easier to work. Is highly likely.

I have read there is visible vitrification on the joining surface of many of the blocks at some sites. I haven't seen it myself, but if true it would mean they were possibly exposed to heat or a chemical process.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Yes there’s some good HD vids showing such, also what looks like some fluid like an acid which has left behind stains in places. uncharted x is one such channel and there’s a good Russian one I can’t recall off hand. Also much of the stone work at Cusco is smoothed away near the polygonal joints. Giving the appearance the edges were softened and squished together like play-do.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Why are you inclined to overstatement regarding the Egyptians?
They aren't mysterious enough so you feel the need to invent a bunch of crap?

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

That is the most ignorant statement you can make about the pyramids.

Ahem.
This is a stack of rocks:

Harte

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Don't be intentionally obtuse...you know what he meant.

That's like saying that the human body is nothing but a cool way to stack cells, or that the internet is just a cool way to line up ones and zeros. To the uninspired mind, maybe...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Could have been an electrochemical process, for producing current. I came across this which the British MOD have a hand in. The vid where the witnesses notice a triangular-shaped craft ejecting balls of light, around the GP sounds the same as what happened in Wales in the UK one night where the same type of object did the same thing. It's pure conjecture but since the top of the GP is missing, and where it should be has been observed to be highly charged, they could have been charging points for some sort of vehicle. I don't seem to be able to embed when there are two equal signs in the adress. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

People ask the wrong question when they ask who BUILT the
great pyramid. The first question to ask is who DESIGNED the
great pyramid. The designer and the builders can be an eternity
apart from each other with only the design in common. Built by
man of course but designed, by who? I don't think it was aliens.

Excellent thread soon all will be revealed.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Why are you inclined to overstatement regarding the Egyptians?
They aren't mysterious enough so you feel the need to invent a bunch of crap?

Harte

a butter knife cannot be wedged between the blocks?

You're right. He should have said a piece of paper can't be wedged between the blocks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join