It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Constellation has it's own Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Psalms91

OP your constellation is well off. It does not even line up. A couple of stats line up. Try lining them up with the belt of Orion (Osiris) and you will actually get there. Sirius lines up two with another holy site in Cairo.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

' Schoch is not an Archaeologist "

Thank God . He Still has an Opened Mind Unlike Archaeological Academia ...........

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D., and Robert Bauval Mention a Date of 10,500 BCE . You have a Comprehention Problem or What Harteless ?

No. I have no comprehension problem.
The problem is, you see, that I've actually read Schoch's academic paper and (apparently) you have not.
Schoch makes no "mention" of any date that old.
And beside that verifiable fact, Schoch is also wrong on the date he actually DOES "mention."

Harte

Well: the description of Origins of the Sphinx does say this:

The authors examine how the monuments at Giza memorialize Zep Tepi, the Golden Age of legend shown here to be an actual historical time period from roughly 10,500 BCE through 9700 BCE.

(So app. 12,500 YA ... )

But much of this is wrong - e.g., Zep Tepi, Sp tpi, is believed to have been the mythical time before creation. It's not an historical era.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hooke

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

No , Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D., and Robert Bauval Mention a Date of 10,500 BCE . You have a Comprehention Problem or What Harteless ?

No. I have no comprehension problem.
The problem is, you see, that I've actually read Schoch's academic paper and (apparently) you have not.
Schoch makes no "mention" of any date that old.
And beside that verifiable fact, Schoch is also wrong on the date he actually DOES "mention."

Harte

Well: the description of Origins of the Sphinx does say this:

The authors examine how the monuments at Giza memorialize Zep Tepi, the Golden Age of legend shown here to be an actual historical time period from roughly 10,500 BCE through 9700 BCE.

(So app. 12,500 YA ... )

But much of this is wrong - e.g., Zep Tepi, Sp tpi, is believed to have been the mythical time before creation. It's not an historical era.

Even in that quote, the term "memorialize" is used. The concept that they memorialize Zep Tepi is stupid, but the meaning of "memorialize" is that they were constructed after their ersatz "actual historical time period."

Also, unless I'm mistaken, the concept of Zep Tepi (or, at least, the term) post-dates the Old Kingdom. I'm thinking even New Kingdom, but I could be wrong. I don't recall an earlier reference than (I think) Edfu, and that's Ptolemaic.

Schoch is pretty clear on his hypothesized date in his original paper. He does give wiggle room for the fringers that want to quote him though by including the qualifier "or even earlier" with it.

Harte

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Even in that quote, the term "memorialize" is used. The concept that they memorialize Zep Tepi is stupid

I've not read Origins of the Sphinx. However, Bauval does try to make something of a case for memorializing Zep Tepi in "The Great Star-Clock of the Epochs" in The Orion Mystery.

It's not a very convincing effort, though.

but the meaning of "memorialize" is that they were constructed after their ersatz "actual historical time period."

Also, unless I'm mistaken, the concept of Zep Tepi (or, at least, the term) post-dates the Old Kingdom. I'm thinking even New Kingdom, but I could be wrong. I don't recall an earlier reference than (I think) Edfu, and that's Ptolemaic.

Apparently, there are a very few examples from the 9th/10th Dynasties (late 3rd mill.): but, in that context, it doesn't have a specific meaning, and doesn't yet exactly signify the beginning of the world in a global sense [Otto (95), as cited in Bickel (56, n. 73)].

References:

BICKEL, Susanne (1994). La cosmogonie égyptienne: avant le Nouvel Empire. Fribourg, Switzerland / Göttingen, Germany: Éditions Universitaires / Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht.

E. OTTO, « Das ”goldene Zeitalter” in einem ägyptischen Text », dans Ph. Derchain (éd.), Religions en Egypte hellénistique et romaine, Colloque de Strasbourg du 16-18 Mai 1967, Paris, 1969, p. 93-108.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join