It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling kinda weird.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Something's wrong.. I'm in enough pain that it's affecting me mentally, kinda short circuting thought process, memory, feel kinda spacey, disoriented, like im not whole....hard to describe.

Oh well, dinner and bed then, bed at 8pm i bet.

I set my water down, then got up to go pee, grabbed another water.

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a little scared right now too, and weird part is I dont know why.

And no, drugs are not involved.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brywilson2

Too much coffee ?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah, could be too much caffeine consumption or depersonalization which happens to everyone know and then, sucks though how it happens but there are many causes to such an issue. I sometimes like to garden while barefoot and connect with the earth while listening to the birds to re-connect with the Earth, it works for me at least. There are many days in which I partake in smoking a cigar out back and just stare at the clouds while thinking about life, as a matter of fact I was just doing so a few minutes ago. Sometimes the human mind needs some reprieve after a long day and taking a 15 minute break just to get back to brass tacks goes a long ways to keeping you san in an insane world.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

You guys don't have hookworms over there?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

What does this look like op...the hospital?
Seriously though, go see a doctor.

In the mean time, stay hydrated and make sure you don't overhydrate causing your sodium and sugar levels to get out of whack. That's what happens when that happens. Been there. Brain won't function.
Relax and drink some gatorade, then see a doc, if not better.
If you dont have access to Gatorade, just mix salt and sugar together until it's neutral flavored in your water.
Good luck dude

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sounds like a bad poem. If not, get well soon!

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I am a hookworm that has managed to migrate to my hosts medulla oblongata, eventually penetrating it's brain and performing symbiosis and taking over my host. Does that provide some clarification?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Do you have a temperature?

Also...do you have sleep apnea or diabetes?
edit on 25-5-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Did you get the vaccine ?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Did you get the vaccine ?

After I got the J&J vaccine I was on my bum and felt exactly the same.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

have you recently taken any covid shots?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brywilson2
Something's wrong.. I'm in enough pain that it's affecting me mentally, kinda short circuting thought process, memory, feel kinda spacey, disoriented, like im not whole....hard to describe.

Oh well, dinner and bed then, bed at 8pm i bet.

I set my water down, then got up to go pee, grabbed another water.

I'd be lying if I said I wasnt a little scared right now too, and weird part is I dont know why.

And no, drugs are not involved.

Did you take the experimental gene therapy? If so, when?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

...depersonalization?

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

When you feel like a spectator of your own life pretty much, instead of looking from the inside out you are looking at it from the outside in.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Sounds a lot like undiagnosed ADHD in an adult, from what I've seen. But I'm not an MD.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Sounds a lot like undiagnosed ADHD in an adult, from what I've seen. But I'm not an MD.

I'm in my fifties with bad ADHD and this confusion is typical but, due to the op mentioning pain, it's likely something else.

A couple days ago, I woke in the middle of the night with insane pain in my back between my shoulder blades. It got so bad that I woke my boyfriend to ask him to watch me but as I sat up, shaking him, I passed out in bed. Woke in a cold sweat, feelin puky and crawled off the end of the bed, landed on the dog. Lay on his bed for ages with a weird kind of tunnel vision where I could hear but not answer anything fast. I thought I might have had a heart attack as my back ached for a few days and I was so out of it the next day. Reactions to pain can be pretty extreme. I hope the op has someone with them or is able to get help if needed.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Quite the post, I doubt I have ADHD as I can read a book in a day or two but having 2 little boys and a wife/ex-girlfriend who is mother of my first makes you feel as though you'd have ADHD I suppose haha! That is why I take my breaks throughout the day, along with other daily issues that arise I feel it's very important to take ones mental health seriously and take a break now and then.

Also, to the OP, hope you are doing okay and we all care about you, it's been a rough year and a half+ for everyone but even though we have never met in person you matter and have many in your family and friendship circles who care about you.

edit on 25-5-2021 by RussianSpy because: ex-girlfriend, not wife.

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know here in US we have a huge Glyphosate issue with it being almost everywhere in everything and the symptoms for it in our bodys is similar to what you have mentioned along with more people complaining every day. There are good documentaries on the Glyphosate issues with the human body. I hope this helps..

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You're suffering from some physical or mental malady which is scaring you and you thought you would run your symptoms past the paranoid, unqualified keyboard warriors that make up this site.

You just wanted a chat, didn't you?

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yo, are you alive?

top topics

join