It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer is Here Somewhere But Buried

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
What if everything Steven Greer has said is true, especially in Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind...

lol ... you having us on there .. Greer telling the truth .. that would be something to behold.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: Blue Shift

Not buried that deep, and not a fly by night poster, but I really liked this thread about UFO's as time travellers .

The time traveler angle has been discussed for years, and it certainly has points in its favor. But obviously the physics and philosophy of it are problematic. Maybe somebody at one time posted the thing that tied it all together and proved it, but I don't remember it.

But at this time, I feel that time travelers are equivalent to demons as far as explanations go. And not saying there is only one workable explanation. Time traveling demons? Why not? Except I've never been a fan of stacking hypotheses. One speculation on top of another. But, hey. Maybe the answer really is that it's all true to various degrees. *shrug*

Im trying to be non-judgemental and open minded... but "ET's are actually demons" people come in 2 varieties.

1. The people who actively say "ET's are demons!"

and

2. The people who will literally believe the most ridiculous debunking theories and regurgitate them en masse because, they quietly believe ET's are demons and that we need to stay away and not mess with it, and want to make sure we give them no credence or acceptance.

Its super frustrating, because their actions give fodder to those working against disclosure and keeping the publics mind in a "there no such thing" space.

Just like in the political arena, theres gotta be some sort of discretion, or some sort judgement where we say.. collectively... "No, were not going there"

Because if we dont we habe the blind leading the blind out here

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

But there may be a good chance that all the actual true answers to it all are sitting in the ATS archives right now, just waiting for verification... But the whole story might have been posted years ago by a fly-by-night poster with a few odd posts who subsequently left and never came back.

It'll be fun again to see which truth has been in our faces for years without us being able to recognize it.

"You have more than you know."

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yeah, UFO's are not demons. Sorry. Wrong speculation.

Here's your ATS answer that's going to sit on the boards for a while before proven true.

Modern UFO's being seen by military over the oceans... Are nuclear powered UAV's.

Man-made evil. Not Satan magic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join