It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer is Here Somewhere But Buried

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just ruminating a little. I find it interesting that the UFO video that started all this latest noise was posted to ATS years ago and sat in the archives until it was proven to be "authentic.". So everybody wants to figure out all the answers to the big journalism school questions about the what, who and (maybe most important).why these things are flying around.

But there may be a good chance that all the actual true answers to it all are sitting in the ATS archives right now, just waiting for verification. If you exclude all the stuff trying to prove a negative, that still leaves a lot of possibilities. But the whole story might have been posted years ago by a fly-by-night poster with a few odd posts who subsequently left and never came back.

It'll be fun again to see which truth has been in our faces for years without us being able to recognize it.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

If you had to choose an exemplary thread which one would it be?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Just saying

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Phew,that's a lot of digging.

You may be correct,but I doubt it.

I believe these things have been here longer than we have,imho.

I won't go into what I believe they are,but I will say they will be the gov'ts next "crisis".

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyeddie68

they will be the gov'ts next Manufactured "crisis".

Fixed that for you.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Just ruminating a little........ It'll be fun again to see which truth has been in our faces for years without us being able to recognize it.

That’s so true to me .....in reflection and retrospect of the past, I remember this Live show at the time...so much of what’s discussed back then is reminiscent of the current ongoings ... its as applicable now as it was back then. The vid below should be watched in its entirety.

Enjoy

edit on 23-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thank you...😊

2nd.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This could very well be true. This is what brought me here a long time ago. I'm interested to see what people are going to bring up to the front. Are we supposed to highlight threads that we think might be what you're looking for?

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Not buried that deep, and not a fly by night poster, but I really liked this thread about UFO's as time travellers .

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

If you had to choose an exemplary thread which one would it be?

I'm hesitant to say, because it likely would at first glance appear to be a throwaway and easily debunked. Something that would superficially seem dumb or ridiculous. That's why it's so hard to spot. It might also be only three pages long and dead for years. But knowing how wrong I can be, I wouldn't be surprised if it was something I thought was stupid but was in fact the absolute base honest truth, just not verified or agreed to be accurate by reasonable consensus.
edit on 23-5-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Not buried that deep, and not a fly by night poster, but I really liked this thread about UFO's as time travellers .

The time traveler angle has been discussed for years, and it certainly has points in its favor. But obviously the physics and philosophy of it are problematic. Maybe somebody at one time posted the thing that tied it all together and proved it, but I don't remember it.

But at this time, I feel that time travelers are equivalent to demons as far as explanations go. And not saying there is only one workable explanation. Time traveling demons? Why not? Except I've never been a fan of stacking hypotheses. One speculation on top of another. But, hey. Maybe the answer really is that it's all true to various degrees. *shrug*

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Top Secret Government projects to, Aliens, Time Travelers, A.I to reality warping, Fairies from Earth. I'm even to the point of space jellyfish an whales, or the power of the human spirit in a Spaghetti Monster.

It a very perplexing puzzle to mess about, cause there isn't anything solid to work with other then just speculation. Do they all have the same origin, like the same place or same time, or do they all just come from different spaces using the same highway, just different lanes.

Aliens would be the most reasonable, but in all likelihood we very much be alone in that respect. If it was E.T, I think it would be much more subtle.
Grandfather paradoxes is a good one, but the amount of plot holes that could lead to.

Does the Un or yet to be born count as something from the future?
edit on 24-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Great thread, S&F...there's no way it's humans, that would be ridiculous to hide this technology for so many years. Imagine where we would be today if the first UFO sighting was really man made and the technology was made public back then. There's no way they would keep it secret.

I think religion has kept us scared of UFOs, and that is why it's covered up, to protect religion, and that people even today still believe it's demons from the Bible. Ridiculous.

With the pilot encounters that have been made public and the frequency they claim it's happening... definitely they have tried to make contact and are not telling us. It's possible ET have made telepathic contact with pilots. The military, CIA, and the Pentagon definitely know more. We're going to find out more.

There seems to be a lot of USO talk, so maybe there's a thread on USO's that has the truth. But idk, could be any thread really...STS video? I'm getting pretty excited with what they'll reveal in June.
edit on 24-5-2021 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What if everything Steven Greer has said is true, especially in Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What is the video that you are speaking about in the OP? You mind linking please?

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
THE ANSWER? Idk. But there are tons of great threads exploring various cases and ideas. It can be difficult to know what the truth is. Take two books for example. The Flying Saucers Are Real by Keyhoe, and The Report On Unidentified Flying Objects by Ruppelt (both in the public domain, and freely available online).

They take opposite ends of the argument in many cases. The Mantell case for example. Ruppelt makes a good argument for a skyhook balloon, and Keyhoe a good argument against.

In many cases there just isn't enough evidence to conclusively say what it was. So we have to decide for ourselves.

I like old cases like the Michigan swamp gas case. The official explanation is easy to disprove. We didn't (and may not to this day) have anything man made that could account for the sightings. And most importantly multiple independent witnesses reporting the same thing, sometimes from different perspectives.

What was it? Idk, but I think ET is a good possibility.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
What if everything Steven Greer has said is true, especially in Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind...

Personally, I don’t know if it’s true, but then that leaves a question....in this new general public awareness era of UFO’s...why let the Government be the only ones to make contact? Why not the every day person try to contact EBE’s themselves?

Greer’s protocol for contact by the everyday person is a start I would think. Outlined in the CE-5 Handbook linked below are “Tailorable” steps that can be used at least to make an effort.

I do not, nor do I have the wear with all to attempt to contact EBE’s myself. Perhaps folks here have the means. Also just like you see on paranormal hunting shows, You have to remove a measure of FEAR from within yourself to want to embark on such an adventure.

Read through the downloadable free CE-5 Handbook......at a minimum you can put together a kit of personal field equipment hardware to leave in your car for pop sightings that can happen at any time. Pay attention to the reasonable do’s and don’ts and warnings written in the handbook.

IMO, the Handbook is a general outline that you can tweak and choose what steps that you personally think will have a better chance for your contact experience.

Hopefully, someone here will start a thread “My CE-5 Contact.....” and share your experience using protocols from the Handbook.

Good Luck

CE-5 Handbook

I came across the black and white picture shown below, awhile back and said to myself....goggles to minimize or remove the brightness of an object is a great way to get more definition of the objects shape. It makes sense to me, after all there are Sun filters for telescopes, cameras, etc.

If your going to make a field kit of hardware to have in the trunk of your vehicle, I suggest, for that “I seen it with my own eyes experience” by all means, add a pair(s) of Welders Goggles to your kit. These days they are relatively cheap in cost. The types with the flip-up lenses as shown would be my choice. It’s worth a try.

Disclaimer WARNING: You should Understand that everything in the CE-5 Handbook and my suggestion to use Welders Goggles is all At Your Own Risk! and not liable for adverse results and effects. Welders Goggles lenses are not the same as Sun filters. Ensure goggles MFG safety guidelines for Eyes Protection. Due Diligence is highly recommended.

edit on 24-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Well his latest doc came out April 2020, so it was in production before that so it wasn't like he predicted the future...but wow the context today of the mainstream making it a household issue that UFOs are real and pose a threat and let the government handle it, is exactly what Greer warned everyone about! Right on the money.

So I think there's more truth to Greer than this website gives him credit for. He started the Disclosure Project which brought tons of people to this website 20 years ago.

He talks about that we are awake and the aliens are awake, we share that in common, consciousness, so what do we do next? Why say they pose a threat? They show the complete opposite of a threat. They run away instead of engaging, 100% of the time. We create the idea of threat because humans threaten eachother.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

There seems to be a lot of USO talk, so maybe there's a thread on USO's that has the truth.

Don't know if we'll ever discover the origin of USOs (or UFOs) but there's an excellent thread here by Skyfloating.

USO Research

originally posted by: Blue Shift

It'll be fun again to see which truth has been in our faces for years without us being able to recognize it.

Given the current corporate media hype (and individuals and organizations involved) then thought this vid was an important one.

How to Fake an Alien Invasion

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Well his latest doc came out April 2020, so it was in production before that so it wasn't like he predicted the future...but wow the context today of the mainstream making it a household issue that UFOs are real and pose a threat and let the government handle it, is exactly what Greer warned everyone about! Right on the money.

So I think there's more truth to Greer than this website gives him credit for. He started the Disclosure Project which brought tons of people to this website 20 years ago.

He talks about that we are awake and the aliens are awake, we share that in common, consciousness, so what do we do next? Why say they pose a threat? They show the complete opposite of a threat. They run away instead of engaging, 100% of the time. We create the idea of threat because humans threaten eachother.

Greer gets Kudos for being able to corral credible witnesses in one place to tell their stories. Enough stories that may make a hardened skeptic now have some measure of doubt as to the validity of the UFO phenomenon.

Greer is about peace with benevolent aliens, whereas the government is about weaponizing the idea of malevolent aliens for the sake and guise of National Security.

I remember three things that were told to me during my life span...

1) Humans are cavemen with clothing
2) Humans are intelligent savages
3) Humans are a virus upon the Earth

None of these are happy statements.

Read into it for what it’s worth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join