It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Forensic Audit of Fulton County Ballots After Discrepancies Found in Ballot Batches

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Disclaimer- Just reporting the news, not the potential end result

FWIW Fulton County employees will scan the ballots at 600 dpi under the watch of 2 party observer auditors.

trendingpolitics.com...

On Friday, Henry County, Georgia Chief Judge Brian J. Amero called for the motion to unseal ballots after suspicious discrepancies were found.

During a hearing, VoterGA.org lawyers “described large discrepancies (21%) between the number of ballot batches reported by the GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger who certified the election, and the number of ballot batches actually provided by court-ordered access in the previous April hearing in the case,” according to CD Media.

“A high number of ballots appear to have been counted twice,” said one witness.

abcnews.go.com...

In a brief filed in court last month, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger opposed unsealing the paper ballots but did not object to releasing scanned images of the ballots, the Journal-Constitution reported.

“From day one I have encouraged Georgians with concerns about the election in their counties to pursue those claims through legal avenues,” Raffensperger said in a statement Friday. “Fulton County has a long-standing history of election mismanagement that has understandably weakened voters’ faith in its system. Allowing this audit provides another layer of transparency and citizen engagement.”
edit on 21-5-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
What "advantage" does the 600 dpi have ? 😮

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has been attempting to keep prying eyes from looking too deeply into the Georgia 2020 election results.

Recently, he referred 35 people for election-fraud prosecution, hoping that would appease everyone.

Look over here!: sos.ga.gov...

Won't work Brad!

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.rideau-info.com...#:~:text=DPI%20stands%20for%20Dots%20Per,that%20they

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

From what I understand it was just the resolution agreed upon for the workers to scan the ballots.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I don't think it is anything other that saying what protocol they will use to capture the images under supervision rather than an improvement over anything. 300-600 is sufficient, but if you have the storage, more is better if anything should come up regarding folds, fibers etc.

edit: Thx putnam. Beat me to it.
edit on 21-5-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

An excellent question. That's the resolution standard for scanning (on any machine).

There's not a lot of difference to the human eye between 600 and 300 unless you're looking at details like photographs and zooming WAY in or trying to enlarge something (like a crowd photograph) to be able to find someone in a crowded football stadium.

For a ballot, though, where you're just reading marks, you could get away with something that has a lot less resolution.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Who remembers that video of a woman scanning the same ballots over and over after most of the arena was empty?

I also remember a video of a woman in Georgia demonstrating how the votes on the scanned ballots could actually be changed through the adjudication process. And how the same ballots could be rescanned multiple times.

I also have a couple photos of what looks like a couple of female legislators in the arena handling election material. The Legislation claimed that those women were not there in a Senate hearing, but the fact that those women are friends and are together, plus both woman's hair roots are dead give aways.

I keep hearing that the Georgia government is a cesspool.
edit on 21-5-2021 by IndieA because: "both women's hair roots"

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

edit on 21-5-2021 by IndieA because: Made pics larger

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I remember being told I was crazy and stupid for believing I saw that

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I keep hearing that the Georgia government is a cesspool.

Just the Progressive Liberal part .
They got a toehold and are trying to expand their beachhead .
Started with Abrams , who actually lost but they learned a lot from that one.
Kind of a trial run .
edit on 5/21/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Georgia Senate Subcommittee Hearing on Election Issues

This whole thing is worth watching, but here's a couple of things I mentioned.

The video showing everything that can be done with the adjudication process starts shortly after the 4:20 minute mark.

2:22 through 2:24 is worth watching and the woman in the photos is mentioned.

I can't find a good video of the women scanning ballots over and over, and the whole thing was refuted, but here's a video about it being refuted at least, which I don't buy.

edit on 21-5-2021 by IndieA because: fixed video link

edit on 21-5-2021 by IndieA because: Fixed video?

edit on 21-5-2021 by IndieA because: Back to just a link

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

600DPI (uncompressed) is supposedly the resolution required by the technology Jovan Hutton Pulitzer requires to check for kinematic artifacts.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

600DPI (uncompressed) is supposedly the resolution required by the technology Jovan Hutton Pulitzer requires to check for kinematic artifacts.

For example, it would show where an absentee ballot wasn't folded as an absentee ballot should be, IIRC

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Looks like MSN concocted an elaborate lie, it seems they left a lot out.

I remember that lady: I would mention their names, but they can be easily found.

* she is seen pulling ballots from under the table
* re-scanning ballots
* involved in a USB hand-off
* family working with her....
* connected to the USB guy who was trashing ballots on video, he was also seen celebrating about the ballots under the table!!!

There was a whole group of them...
Georgia was a wreck, from shredded to hundreds of thousand of ballots being adjudicated.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Looks like MSN concocted an elaborate lie, it seems they left a lot out.

I remember that lady: I would mention their names, but they can be easily found.

* she is seen pulling ballots from under the table
* re-scanning ballots
* involved in a USB hand-off
* family working with her....
* connected to the USB guy who was trashing ballots on video, he was also seen celebrating about the ballots under the table!!!

There was a whole group of them...
Georgia was a wreck, from shredded to hundreds of thousand of ballots being adjudicated.

To the late night water main break. These people think we are retarded. well alot of us are it seems lol.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
* Correction

On the Georgia hearing video, I meant minute mark 2:22:00 through 2:24:00.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
B..b..but it was the mOsT SeCurE ELeCtiOn EvER! The TV told me so!!!

The TV is reality da mmit!!! Must be those darn trump supporters again...

Sarcasm aside, anyone care to defend the actions of those who sought to rig an election? Some of y'all were so certain nothing was compromised right? Now you're ghost. Nothing but crickets.

I really hope we get to the bottom of this and EVERYONE knows...

Can't defend election rigging...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We watched them pull off the steal in near, real-time. Their excuses and behavior was fraudulent and should be found to be illegal. The worst part is that we knew they were going to pull these shenanigans, but nobody did anything to stop it.

We have a bunch of feckless cowards in congress who have more interest in serving their leftist masters in the media and government than their constituents. They keep railing about their big "comeback" in 2022, while supporting the democrats' continued witch hunt of Republicans.

It will surprise no one when the democrats cheat again and more states turn purple, then blue. There won't be a fair election ever again if the Republicans don't get their heads out of their collective cabooses, and prosecute the fraudsters.

I'm not even a Republican. I just knew Hillary had to lose.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ltdan08

It's hard to describe how wide and deep the corruption is in Georgia. From taking Dominion voting contract kickbacks, to destroying important election documents just weeks after the election, top officials in the state are as bad as they come.

What's worse is 3 solid lawsuits were thrown out by Georgia appellate judges for (as usual) stupid reasons.

What can be done when you have cowardly state legislators, and corrupt or lazy or intimidated judges?

Joe Biden himself knew there was nothing to fear by admitting that he was going to be cheated into the White House.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join