It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is going to cost AZ's Maricopa County millions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Maricopa County will need new voting machines after losing chain of custody to the Cyber Ninjas.

And, the GOP wants to do this to Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia and Wisconsin and New Hampshire.

What amazes me is that no one in the Arizona Senate understood that the instant that the county board of elections handed over those machines to the Cyber Ninjas, those machines could never be used again in an election; any election. A break in chain of custody is not something that can be "fixed", and none of those machines can ever be used again.

I can hear you now; "The Ninjas didn't play with the machines . . . really . . . they wouldn't do that."

Yeah, as if that would matter anyway. I worked as a poll worker trainer back in 2011, and the machines we used for training could not even be stored in the same building as the machines that were to be used for the actual election. I never even saw those machines during the months that I worked as a trainer; none of us did. And we were employees of the county board of elections.

I can't believe that as this weird little drama played out in Arizona, that I didn't remember this fundamental aspect of how elections are run; that the voting machines, and all the peripheral equipment required to complete the system as a whole, cannot ever be used again if the chain of custody has been broken or if that chain of custody cannot be completely verified. And, there's no fixing any of this, and certainly no way that this mess can now be ignored by the state senate that made it; not that they won't try to claim otherwise.

The word "irony" comes to mind here. What a stupid, unnecessary mess, and the pressure is being put on state level GOP leadership by Trump operatives to make this happen in every other state that Trump lost to Joe Biden. Hopefully, the enormous cost on Maricopa County [and the state of Arizona] of replacing these compromised systems will make the GOP leaders of state legislatures stop and reconsider inviting this bizarre little carnival into their largest, most diverse counties.

It's not as if any of this foolishness will or can affect the outcome of the 2020 election. Trump will still be out of office regardless of what the Cyber Ninjas do or don't find with their . . . um . . . unique processes. None of what the Ninjas are doing is official or legally sanctioned.

+32 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So what?

It's proven that the machines are crap. They are compromised from the first time they are turned on. That's been proven time and time again.

Can you show me one of these states where the chain of custody on any of the voting information has been carefully guarded, where there has been any integrity in the process?

I'll wait here.

To wit: Databases were deleted on machines that ostensibly nobody had that level of administrative access to. That means the chain of custody was already broken; does it not?

Meanwhile, let them go back to manually counting paper ballots with multipartisan workers. Pay them a fair wage instead of paying millions of dollars for computers than can be hacked. Put that money into the local economy. Win-win...

Nah! That'd make to much sense.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: I could.

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yawn more you cannot verify the results in an election tripe. Getting old, looks like desperation, and is basically pathetic. The FBI can investigate a garage door rope but not election fraud and when someone does it's an attack on democracy or something (we are a republic tho.) Once again yawn come up with something better please. FTR I voted for Jo J, not either alleged rapist. Then again I have known my entire life that our elections are a sham sorry you have not figured it out. Now that is being shown you want to hold onto the belief that they are not because continuing the lie is easier than confronting it i guess. One more yawn for clarity.

+10 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NorEaster

well, it's all over with now. They have them, so they might as well tear them apart and document anything they find. Check out all the electronics, make sure there is nothing in there with a back door access chip of any kind. I mean, they can't be used again, so have at it boys.

This could be a godsend to the inspection team. They no longer have to worry about harming a machine. Hack the admin password and get into the component level exam. I like it.

+9 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sounds like the County Board of Elections should have participated in the audit instead of playing political games.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
So what?

It's proven that the machines are crap. They are compromised from the first time they are turned on. That's been proven time and time again.

Can you show me one of these states where the chain of custody on any of the voting information has been carefully guarded, where there has been any integrity in the process?

I'll wait here.

To wit: Databases were deleted on machines that ostensibly nobody had that level of administrative access to. That means the chain of custody was already broken; does it not?

Meanwhile, let them go back to manually counting paper ballots with multipartisan workers. Pay them a fair wage instead of paying millions of dollars for computers than can be hacked. Put that money into the local economy. Win-win...

Nah! That'd make to much sense.
:

I am unfamiliar with the concept used in your communication. It appears to be "logic", that doesn't compute.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Don't worry, Pillow Man offered to pay for future audits.

link   

Same thing with ballot custody. Those ballots are worthless after the audit.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

well, it's all over with now. They have them, so they might as well tear them apart and document anything they find. Check out all the electronics, make sure there is nothing in there with a back door access chip of any kind. I mean, they can't be used again, so have at it boys.

This could be a godsend to the inspection team. They no longer have to worry about harming a machine. Hack the admin password and get into the component level exam. I like it.

Can't let that happen. That level of transparency and accountability would, apparently, have a negative impact on voter confidence. Letting truth get out about how broken and corrupt the system is might cause people to lose faith in the system.

Can't let that happen. Best keep it all hidden and just promote the lie. Don't let the plebes know the truth!
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

Same thing with ballot custody. Those ballots are worthless after the audit.

This ballots were worthless before the audit.

+8 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Noreaster, you’ve obviously never caught someone cheating.
This is textbook. You look like a clown.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So they did not do proper chain of custody with their investigators? That in of itself is a little odd as most security orgs maintain chain of custody just as a matter of policy and practice. Raises some interesting questions if chain of custody was not maintained.

+5 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
These criminal democrats using "chain of custody" as an excuse to play more political games is truly pathetic.

If these machines are so vulnerable to begin with, then they are not fit for ANY election in the first place.

It appears they have been designed with that as an intentional thing so that cheating upon demand can be achieved, and to be used as a shield when things don't go a certain way for the controllers of these machines.

Heads must roll for any kind of election integrity to ever be a thing again.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So what? ...

I am unfamiliar with the concept used in your communication. It appears to be "logic", that doesn't compute.

Logic is my super-power, facts and reality my best weapon. It frightens and confuses the enemy.
:
edit on 2021 5 21 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It would appear that most voting machines were on a smoke break for the entirety of election night.

+7 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Don't worry, Pillow Man offered to pay for future audits.

Ooooo ... You called Mike Lindell "pillow man." That is so degrading! So powerful!

You win!

Pillowman. One shudders before such ineffable wit and incisive riposte. Keep it up! I just surrender. I give up.

Pillowman... Like, dude, I can't even ...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It would appear that most voting machines were on a smoke break for the entirety of election night.

I'm thinking more like the were on a whisky binge. Or maybe on a meth binge along with Hunter.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

:

That claim about deleted data was a lie that the Ninjas had to walk back.

I certainly don't expect to change any minds on this board; certainly not this board.

Say whatever you want, Maricopa County is still going to have to shell out millions for new voting systems. And it's the fault of the AZ Senate GOP.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Maricopa County leases the voting machines from Dominion in a 3 year 6.1 million dollar lease program. You would assume lease means they can return machines.

FWIW and perspective

Maricopa County is putting hundreds of millions of dollars in federal funds to immediate use helping people impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic while also pulling back on discretionary spending unrelated to the crisis.
It’s a one-two effort to best serve taxpayers during a time of national emergency. The Board of Supervisors approved a tentative $3.071B budget for fiscal year 2021. The bulk of spending is focused on core statutory responsibilities like public safety, with an increased amount dedicated to community health. 

+2 more 
posted on May, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorEaster

:

That claim about deleted data was a lie that the Ninjas had to walk back.

I certainly don't expect to change any minds on this board; certainly not this board.

Say whatever you want, Maricopa County is still going to have to shell out millions for new voting systems. And it's the fault of the AZ Senate GOP.

WRONG! It's the fault of those officials and Dominion people aligned with the democrat party for CHEATING. No amount of denial can rescue you from that fact that fraud occurred in the election. Everyone knows it. Saying it didn't happen doesn't change the truth.
Even the MSM and associated press admit fraud occurred when they all used the phrase that there was no evidence of fraud without any of them actually investigating the matter. They like you all jumped on the bandwagon of "it didn't happen" without ANY INVESTIGATION.
That proves fraud all by itself. And it proves the intent to commit fraud by making the claim immediately and without any investigation.
edit on 21-5-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join