It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I haven't had the injection .... should I be worried ?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Tried it with a fridge magnet. Didn't work (obviously). I remember as a kid pressing non ferrous coins on my hand/arm that would stick to it and defy gravity for a while - it's a mix of friction and surface tension, nothing to do with magnets. Any unvaxxed person would experience the same result, try it for yourself!

I'm guessing they are using a much stronger magnet. Like a Neodymium magnet. And if the material has circulated through your body it probably wouldn't work also.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Too many shots, obviously 4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
All sensationalism aside, this is an intriguing article in regards iron, and "steering" cells magnetically:

newatlas.com...
edit on 11-5-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
read all about it! right here.

www.researchgate.net...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I was cheated. I just tried sticking a magnet to my arm and it fell right off.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The problem I see is if this ‘vaccine’ is iron based or contains iron, it will desolve into the body’s flesh soon. I worked at a plastic recycler and the representative from the company that supplied rare earth magnets said that we were trying to get our plastic cleaner of ferrous metal than the food or pharmaceutical industry did. Dust size particles are harmless and are not a problem in food and drugs unless you get too much. In plastic, it can clog some molds and damage them.

In food, they actually count iron as mineral content. It is listed on the box.

Has anyone tried a metal detector?
edit on 5 11 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You didn't know that a "?" placed in an ATS title doesn't show on the thread-listing pages?

You're clearly asking a question, but that isn't clear when seeing your title listed on any of the ATS pages.

That's why you're getting so much blowback.

But since this is a "CONSPIRACY" website, maybe all those criticizing you wrong.

Carry on...

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
HAAA, best not get an MRI😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂

Last MRI I had they asked me if I had false eyelashes on.
I guess they make magnetic ones.. Can you even imagine that flying around!! LOLOLOL

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
I have looked into those for a friend. She wanted to know how they worked. There is special eyeliner that has iron powder in it. You put the eyeliner on and let it dry. The eyelashes have several tiny rare earth magnets that stick to the dry eyeliner.

I could see where that could be a problem in a MRI.
edit on 5 11 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: JAGStorm
I have looked into those for a friend. She wanted to know how they worked. There is special eyeliner that has iron powder in it. You put the eyeliner on and let it dry. The eyelashes have several tiny rare earth magnets that stick to the dry eyeliner.

I could see where that could be a problem in a MRI.

Yeah, that sounds real safe to put near your eyes NOT.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You cant be serious please tell me your joking. the magnet sticks because its metal pressed against skin. And the women who died its Mexico people die there all the time.

Just kidding shes fine she just passed out happens all the time with shots. In fact happened to me once thats why they have them sitting in the chairs they need to be monitored for 30 min prior to leaving. Oh and look closely she crosses her legs when they sit her up.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

The polarity might be cool!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
HAAA, best not get an MRI😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂

I got an MRI after grinding the rust off of a car with sanders and primed the rusted area and painted it...That imbedded rust in my legs and in my arms made them turn all red and burn during the MRI...the guy taking the MRI chuckled when I told him about the burning legs and arms when I came out till he saw them...then he asked me what I was doing before I went in and then he told me not to do that before coming in again. I was wearing shorts and it was hot and sweaty out, taking the cool shower did not wash it out of my pores I guess. Live and learn...boy was I red but there was no lasting damage done anyway.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think this is awesome. I would take one of those people camping with me and if I got lost all I need to do is chop off their arm, stick it in a body of water and wait for it to point north. Problem solved.

Would all the vaccinated not end up stuck together in a huge clump of immune humanity? Oh the humanity!

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I tested the magnet on someone recently vaccinated. THE MAGNET STUCK! I could feel it. The magnet would wobble around reversing fields when moved along the arm. He could wobble his arm around at a 90 degree angle without the magnet breaking loose.

So this has been proven 100% true.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I wonder what would happen if we had iron in our blood? /s

edit on 11-5-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I was cheated. I just tried sticking a magnet to my arm and it fell right off.

Try a Neodymium magnet. Maybe it could be dangerous somehow also? To bad their isn't anyone that would know, that I would trust.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join