It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD-coupled Magnetic Beads

Background
The pre-coupled magnetic beads coupled with biotinylated SARS-CoV-2 Spike RBD protein to streptavidin conjugated magnetic beads, which can capture the Anti- SARS-CoV-2 antibody or ACE2 protein from cell or serum sample. The beads are in uniform size, narrow size distribution with large surface area and unique surface coating, which can help you get the best performance and highly reproducible results. This very first SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD-coupled magnetic beads will bring great convenience with minimum non-specific binding and developed protocols. This ready to use products could greatly save your time and hassle.

Application
This product is intended for immunocapture, biopanning and flow cytometry. This product is produced non-sterile.

Assay Principles
The Antigen pre-Coupled magnetic beads are Coupled with Biotinylated protein onto streptavidin (SA) magnetic beads. Because Streptavidin (SA) has an extraordinarily high affinity for biotin with a dissociation constant (Kd) on the order of 10-14 mol/L, the Biotinylated protein can bind to the SA beads irreversibly. We provide the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein RBD coupled magnetic beads, which could help you to capture the antibody or ACE-2 protein, and easily to follow up with other tests, such as immunocapture, biopanning and flow cytometry.

One more for the suspect list with all the head scratching going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Telegraph Link

Short video of a nurse at work getting a reading for the bluetooth challenge. With more hits coming up this one it should not be too long until someone can connect properly and see what data there is.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
PANDORA'S BOX HAS BEEN OPENED

The videos of people getting thing attracted to them just keep coming in. It is becoming a fad.

I get it trying to understand just what magnetic forces are going on leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

I find the other alternative theory that is just some trick or psyop also leaving many unanswered questions as the reported cases of this occurring mounts.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
MAGNET MEAT COMPILATION

Another interesting theory on why magnets are sticking to people, something is getting put in the food chain.

For anyone with an Gauss meter having a hard time finding someone to test, just take a magnet with you next time you go to the shops and check if there is a cut of meat that requires more investigation.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
PROF DOLORES CATHILL DISCUSSES THE MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENA OF MAGENTS STICKING TO SITES OF INJECTIONS

One of the Disinformation Dozen has come out shooting on this topic. Still a lot that needs to be investigated, enough to take this issue seriously. Brings up a few theories discussed in this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
PROF DOLORES CATHILL DISCUSSES THE MYSTERIOUS PHENOMENA OF MAGENTS STICKING TO SITES OF INJECTIONS

One of the Disinformation Dozen has come out shooting on this topic. Still a lot that needs to be investigated, enough to take this issue seriously. Brings up a few theories discussed in this thread.

I watched a video of magnets sticking to steaks from the Super Market. If they want everyone to take the VAXX so bad they would probably put it in the food supply.

And in the same video a magnet suspended by a string, was pulled into a mans arm. This showed their was no sticking.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Magnetic Meat

Another case of magnets sticking to meat, this one is local, here in Adelaide.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Magnetic Meat

Plastic wrap is made to stick to things thats why they use it to wrap meat. Take the meat out of the package and try magnet test.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In one of the previous videos about magnets stick to meat, the person tried that. It was a lot more slippery but still stuck in some spots.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Magnetic Meat

Plastic wrap is made to stick to things thats why they use it to wrap meat. Take the meat out of the package and try magnet test.

I hate to admit it but I somewhat agree. Cellophane is very sticky. I had a magnet upside down sticking on a porch chop wrapped in cellophane. If you had a suspended magnet (by a string) and the persons arm or slab of meat pulls the magnet into it. That would take out the stickiness.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Magnetic They Are Injecting Graphene Oxide As An Adjuvant In Vaccines!

A couple of different test are done on someone with magnets sticking. One is a multimeter tests the voltage between two different magnet sites, measures are variable, going up to about 180mV.

The other is an emf filed detector. Don't know what field strength it is set for, Does trigger when moving around the back of the head of the person attracting the magnets.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
DOCTOR EXPOSING THE MAGNETIC PHENOMENON & HER HYPOTHESIS OF MASS GENOCIDE

The lady in this 13 min video presents her hypothesis of what is going on. A combination of hydrogel, nano tech and EMF is being used as part of this mass medical experimentation. She cannot prove it at this time, but as a research angle into what is going on it's a start.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Magnetic Nanoparticles in the Injections, Masks and Swabs

I think it's a possibility. Let me share some research into mind control, the magnetosphere, magnetite, magnetogenetics and how these things are being used.
My website: www.amazingpolly.net... My Amazing Polly channel: www.bitchute.com...
REFERENCES: Superparamegnetic nano DNA vaccines: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Is Magnetogenetics the New Optogenetics? www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Magnetic Strategies for Nervous System Control: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Polymer Embedded with Nanoparticles Soft Robots: spectrum.ieee.org...

VIDEO: More Worms in COVID swabs? www.bitchute.com...

VIDEO: Persinger ‘No More Secrets’: www.youtube.com...

VIDEO Persinger God Helmet: www.youtube.com...

VIDEO Persinger God Helmet 2: Sorry, I had this one saved on my machine for years… I can’t find it on the internet anymore. There are more on YT though, do a search.

Guardian: Magneto Protein remotely controls brain and behaviour: www.theguardian.com...

Edge of Innovation: Graphene in Masks: medium.com...

Health Canada safety warning Graphene Masks: healthycanadians.gc.ca...

UN Meditation Room pamphlet from United Nations: visit.un.org...

PATENT, Microsoft, Cryptocurrency mining using Body functions: patentscope.wipo.int...

PATENT AT&T, biological interface: patents.google.com...

SPIONS, PubMed: pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Amazing Polly does a dig into these issues. Finishes with one analysis into Trumps cryptic message on Covfefe, covid and magnetite.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The reason why people are magnetic is MAGNETOFECTION! Magnetofection - Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Analysis of test sticks from surface testing in the Slovak Republic -confirmation of genocide.

The analysis was performed in the months November 2020 to March 2021 on test sticks in sets. SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal in an unnamed hospital laboratory from Bratislava, Slovakia. The test swabs were from the sets used in surface testing in Slovakia and in hospitals.

An interesting paper that goes into what hydrogel is about. It does not have any discussion of the magnetic effects. As for one piece of this puzzle it seams appropriate.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
And look at all the evidence but this thread is still in the hoax bin?

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yeah.. At least it ain't in the trash bin.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Dr Carrie Madej Goes Full Truth On Jab

This is a bit of a scary interview on just where the path of convergence in going. With these mind / machine / wetware interfaces going on the aim is to be able to record all our thoughts and dreams. Minority report type thought crimes is getting closer. Just who and what has access to this information and what are they going to do with it?

posted on Jun, 24 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The videos of things sticking to people keep coming in

things keep getting stranger
edit on 24-6-2021 by kwakakev because: fixed link

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join