It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Busted Planning WW3 With Biological & Genetic Weapons - Including Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Sick sons of ! actually planned full on bio warfare.

There is a bunch of information in the story. Appears the dossier by People's Liberation Army scientists and health officials examined the manipulation of diseases to make weapons 'in a way never seen before'. I think most of us already knew or suspected this was a lab leak from the Wuhan lab.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Beijing has considered the military potential of SARS coronaviruses since 2015

The bombshell document was accessed by US State Department investigators

Scientists examined manipulation of diseases 'in a way never seen before'

Foreign affairs committee's Tom Tugendhat says evidence is a 'major concern'

Chinese scientists have been preparing for a Third World War fought with biological and genetic weapons including coronavirus for the last six years, according to a document obtained by US investigators.

The bombshell paper, accessed by the US State Department, insists they will be 'the core weapon for victory' in such a conflict, even outlining the perfect conditions to release a bioweapon, and documenting the impact it would have on 'the enemy's medical system'.

edit on 8-5-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not as powerful as they thought it would be. It's definitely a bioengineered virus, but I guess they have to work out the kinks to maximize kill count against other races. Isaiah told me no weapon they use will work against us though...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

At this point, I welcome our new masters.
edit on 8-5-2021 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is alarming news. If we're hearing about this then there must be something even worse that the public isn't privy to...

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Can you post the link please? I'd like to read the full article!

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Oops, sorry about that. I just edited the post.

Also here: www.dailymail.co.uk...

+8 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've long felt the reaction by governments and the lock down and subsequent censorship from big tech is because they know it is a biological weapon but don't want to formally admit it to the public.

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Its not China...Its the globalists that are using China as their goon squad...after using the U.S. Armed forces of America for two world wars. China just the puppets the globalists need for their GREAT RESET..a reply to: infolurker

+1 more 
posted on May, 8 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
'Bout time to light em up.....
Of course the US is financing their biological warfare research.
Obama started , Trump ended, and Joe started it back up.
Can't fault the Chinese if we are paying for it via taxes.
edit on 5/8/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I remember a simpler time when Hillary Clinton with her vast experience assured us Trump is wrong about China and that Russia is in fact the bigger threat.

What a glorious time that was for intellectuals and sensitive, nuanced souls.

edit on 8-5-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Isaiah told me no weapon they use will work against us though...

Think Isaiah was talking to the Jews, not you
And the virus, killed many

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Not as powerful as they thought it would be.

It shut down its enemies' economies for over a year and plunged the west into unimaginable debt. Not too bad for starters.
That's how the US Beat the Russians during the cold war. They forced the Russians into an arms race that saw them building up a debt they couldn't sustain.

posted on May, 8 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Whatever the real story is with American scientists who assisted with the Wuhan cover up - and enabled its "gain of function" research are banking on the truth never coming out... because just imagine...

However, what you might not know is that Wuhan scientists were specifically creating novel coronaviruses “with the highest possible infectivity for human cells,” Wade writes. This research wasn’t being conducted maliciously, as far as we know. Wade explains that oftentimes scientists will create and test chimeric viruses to learn how they attack human cell cultures and how they “spill over” from animal species to humans.
Washington Examiner (Op-ed piece)

Here's an interesting long 'scientific' article coming from the gatekeepers of Doomsday clock...

The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan?

On December 9, 2019, before the outbreak of the pandemic became generally known, Daszak gave an interview in which he talked in glowing terms of how researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology had been reprogramming the spike protein and generating chimeric coronaviruses capable of infecting humanized mice.

“And we have now found, you know, after 6 or 7 years of doing this, over 100 new SARS-related coronaviruses, very close to SARS,” Daszak says around minute 28 of the interview. “Some of them get into human cells in the lab, some of them can cause SARS disease in humanized mice models and are untreatable with therapeutic monoclonals and you can’t vaccinate against them with a vaccine. So, these are a clear and present danger….

The 'humanized mice models' are a whole other frankenscience that has been going on for ~20 years between the CDC and Duke University and DARPA.
Article ends with...

The common sense perception that a pandemic breaking out in Wuhan might have something to do with a Wuhan lab cooking up novel viruses of maximal danger in unsafe conditions could eventually displace the ideological insistence that whatever Trump said can’t be true.

And then let the reckoning begin.

Peter Daszak interview: Quote start @ 28:10

edit on 9-5-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

edit on 9-5-2021 by IndieA because: trying to figure out how to quote someone in a reply

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25881012]Iconic[
At this point, I welcome our new masters. /post]

Be careful what you wish for. The height of Communist China had over 100 million people work in slave labor prison camps.
Be your own master.

edit on 9-5-2021 by IndieA because: trying to figure out how to quote someone in a reply

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Could this have something to do with the pipe line malware?

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Can we call it the China virus now?
edit on 9-5-2021 by notquiteright because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What a glorious time that was for intellectuals and sensitive, nuanced souls.

What a glorious time that was for intellectually deprived and senselessly ignorant, nuanced souls.
Fixed that for you.
edit on 5/9/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
Could this have something to do with the pipe line malware?

Naw , that was some Indian system admin that clicked on "Debbie Does the Town"

posted on May, 9 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I've long felt the reaction by governments and the lock down and subsequent censorship from big tech is because they know it is a biological weapon but don't want to formally admit it to the public.

You're not alone, there.

I'd also argue that , if proven to be true, this means that all those anti-western, super woke, communist sympathisers are little more than the modern day equivalent to Nazi collaborators.

On the plus side, I'm sure they will all immediately change their ways and start to apologise for their actions. (SARCASM ALERT!!!).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join