It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This week: Treasure hunters plan to dig up 48 crates of Hitler’s gold worth half a billion...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
Its not a point.
It is a fact.
Interesting you continue to promote and glorify nazi organizations.
Or perhaps not.
Who knew?

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Nope I hope not as well.

I don't think Ancient Aliens guy is involved either!

There are treasures all over the place. A lot of them are in the Ocean not far from the shores. I know there has to be a lot in Florida because they will not let you metal detect past the shore/water line. People use a loophole and do it during low tide and find lots of stuff.

I know a lot of the very wealthy have some of the stolen war spoils. Who would ever know, most of it is probably in secret rooms, safes and places where not very many 👀 are looking.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Nope I hope not as well.

I don't think Ancient Aliens guy is involved either!

There are treasures all over the place. A lot of them are in the Ocean not far from the shores. I know there has to be a lot in Florida because they will not let you metal detect past the shore/water line. People use a loophole and do it during low tide and find lots of stuff.

I know a lot of the very wealthy have some of the stolen war spoils. Who would ever know, most of it is probably in secret rooms, safes and places where not very many 👀 are looking.

Yes it must be strange to own and hide something that doesn't belong to you. Kinda like Gollum and the ring, maybe that kind of thing rots the brain after a while.
Something precious that can only be seen by your eyes, else you go to jail.. Or are called out..Odd way to live

posted on May, 3 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yes, it is probably strange to be a nazi.
Well ,for you and the confessed actual nazis looking for stolen property, perhaps not.

Who knows.....

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Oak island is easily explained. Find the treasure, no show.

Actually, the dig would go on without the show. Perhaps not on the same scale, but it would go on. I'm told this by a member of the team. But I digress...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
I've always wondered about the "lost" gold because I suspect that someone has already found it but will never say a word.
There is a rumour that the whole Priory of Sion story is merely a vehicle for allowing the Nazi treasury to seep back into the the world's markets, cuz you can't dump that much gold into the economy without creating a ripple.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I hadn't heard that being connected before so cheers for that.
There's a few different theories going around about where the gold actually went.
I've no idea if any of them have any merit but I still have a feeling that someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to it.

posted on May, 5 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

One man’s dirt is another man’s treasure!!

But seriously, besides gold, all passes to dust.

I think that “The Money Pit” is a joke on non-member individuals (Freemason and/or Templar, choose your history), that the pit is the representation of how to make money not a stash of gold in a muddy hole (kind of along the lines of your quip, the Brothers figured out that all the clay they were clearing out could be fired into faux porcelain and the profits used to finance more mud digging).

Nazi gold is tougher nut to track. They had ships and rail cars, and trucks, and slave labor, so it could be anywhere.

I am not holding my breath!!

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes we'll see.. Btw, it was supposed to be this week, hence the title. I can't find anything about updates.. Still searching though..

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hopefully placed in a museum; not auctioned off to some private bidder/collector..
edit on 6-5-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Hopefully placed in a museum; not auctioned off to some private bidder/collector..

Hopefully given back to the heirs of people they murdered in the holocaust, but with a self confessed nazi run organization I doubt it.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Not a chance in Hell 48 creates of Gold got buried anywhere other than a swiss vault of a Berlin bunker. These show and treasure hunts are The Goonies for adults.

posted on May, 7 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
I hadn't heard that being connected before so cheers for that.
There's a few different theories going around about where the gold actually went.
I've no idea if any of them have any merit but I still have a feeling that someone, somewhere knows exactly what happened to it.
A little reading matter about The Spoils of War.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here we go!

Treasure hunters have started digging at the site where they believe 10 tonnes of Nazi gold and other valuables stolen by Himmler’s SS are hidden.

The dig at an old orangery in the palace grounds in the village of Minkowskie is being carried out by the Silesian Bridge Foundation which says it has a war diary written by a Waffen SS officer at the end of the war.

www.thefirstnews.com...

Here's an interesting addition:
He added that they may find five French prisoners of war who are said to have been murdered immediately after helping to dig the hiding place.

Also:

Furmaniak said: “We are described everywhere as treasure hunters. In fact we want nothing for ourselves.

“The goal of the Quedlinburg Lodge and therefore the foundation is to hand these deposits over to their rightful owners in the interests of world heritage as an act of atonement for the Second World War.”

edit on 10-5-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Well ,for you and the confessed actual nazis looking for stolen property, perhaps not.

Who knows.....

Dude after reading this thread I am trying to figure out how to report you for spamming.
This is retarded.

On to the point of the thread, I really hope they find this golf after the million stories I've heard that have been a failure. Remember the people who thought they found the train full of gold?
I genuinely hope we find and recover the precious artifacts that were looted, Amber Room anyone?

Unfortunately like someone else said, it probably is still in a swiss vault somewhere as we know Nazi's escaped justice and their collaborators as well. We don't know which billionaires are actual eugenicist nazis hording this gold still somewhere

edit on 10-5-2021 by Skyhigh00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyhigh00

www.lootedart.com...

Dariusz Dwiewiatek, head of the Silesian Bridge foundation, and also a member of the Quedlinburg group, stated recently in the Polish media that former Nazis and their descendants have been members of the group. He also revealed that these former Nazis include war criminals.

Your"non profit" is a nazi front

You canuck pal already reported it.
Funny thing, it was his posts removed.

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did they at least do any ground penetrating radar before digging?

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyhigh00

Who knows.....

Dude after reading this thread I am trying to figure out how to report you for spamming.
This is retarded.

On to the point of the thread, I really hope they find this golf after the million stories I've heard that have been a failure. Remember the people who thought they found the train full of gold?
I genuinely hope we find and recover the precious artifacts that were looted, Amber Room anyone?

Unfortunately like someone else said, it probably is still in a swiss vault somewhere as we know Nazi's escaped justice and their collaborators as well. We don't know which billionaires are actual eugenicist nazis hording this gold still somewhere

He wants other peoples treasure to stay right where the Nazi thieves wanted it. It's disgusting...

posted on May, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hmmm...
Steal peoples possessions, march them into gas chambers, years later someone calls this "treasure"?
Pretty sick imo

Most of the stuff considered treasure was stolen from museums when the nazis went into a country the first thing they did was pack up everything in museums and send them to Germany. There are still famous works of art that have never been recovered. A lot has been hidden in private collections of German families as well I remember a couple of years ago a german man died and had like a billion dollars worth of stolen art in his apartment.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: Skyhigh00

Who knows.....

This is retarded.

He wants other peoples treasure to stay right where the Nazi thieves wanted it. It's disgusting...

Unlike you, I do not glorify said self confessed nazis, or their attempts to again get their hands on possessions stolen from those murdered during the holocaust.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join