It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fall of Civilizations (Cool YT channel alert!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm putting this in Ancient & Lost Civilizations for obvious reasons. I wish to present a fairly new YouTube channel that is all about the rise and fall of ancient cities, states, empires etc.

Sometimes YouTube recommends to me something worthwhile, and sometimes I pass it on to ATS. This channel is a narrated documentary-style podcast that is rich with supplemental images and music. It's perfect for relaxing and learning about some of the greater chapters and contexts of human history and civilization.

As a kid, I was fascinated by tales of mysteriously vanishing civilizations or peoples such as the Olmecs or Toltecs. As a student, I wrote many-a-paper on seemingly vanishing cultures such as the Mayans, or Indus Valley Civ etc.

(Someone ought to inform Greta Ocasio-Cortez that sudden climate change is almost always linked to a disappearing culture or civilization. In other words, it's a fact of life and not something we have total control over!)

I've only watched one ep on this series so far, but I am very satisfied with it and hungry for more!

Hope you enjoy!

edit on 26-4-2021 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Awesome!

I recommend you check out the playlist for the channel.

I'm gonna kill some time here. I think I'll download them so I can listen at my leisure. THANKS!

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Literally some of my favorite go to sleep material! Not that its boring its just something interesting that also in that narrated style is great background noise for passing out. Thanks!

Just checked out the channel and noticed I've seen 2 or 3 of these at some point. Gonna have to go watch them all now.
edit on 26-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Literally some of my favorite go to sleep material! Not that its boring its just something interesting that also in that narrated style is great background noise for passing out. Thanks!

Jordan Maxwell or Lloyd Pye does it for me, lol. I can relate.

I really dig this subject, we think we got it figured out but we're really 'amateurs' in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks NB!

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

lol

Someone ought to inform Greta Ocasio-Cortez that sudden climate change is almost always linked to a disappearing culture or civilization. In other words, it's a fact of life and not something we have total control over!)

...And then a video about sumerians whose problem was salification, bad agricultural techniques basically and totally avoidable.

Still, cool, thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The first episode looks pretty decent. Looking forward to checking things out.

new topics

top topics

join